Jump to content

Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Goddess said:

No.  I just don't agree that Islam gets a "pass" for what they are doing or that Western civilization is the true evil in the world or that anythign justifies the terrorism going on.  Which of course, you and others feel is "overblown" and deserved.

You still do not remotely have any conception of 'hypocrisy'. Western civilization isn't the only evil in the world but the greatest purveyor of evil is the US. Of that there is no doubt. You rely on the canards to see you thru - "oh the US is the great Satan, blah blah blah".

Your great reluctance to look at the facts when they facts are so clear means that you are being patently dishonest. You fall for the propaganda like most others and refuse to address reality. There are no CCTV pictures of the alleged hijackers, there are myriad scientific reasons that illustrate beyond the shadow of a doubt that the US story is false. But you "university trained critical thinkers" refuse to even look at these things, let alone address them. 

There were no Muslim problems in Europe before 911 and the illegal invasions of their homelands. How blind can you people be? Many Americans were supporting, financially, with arms, the Irish fighting against the British terrorists in their homeland. Why cannot you see that people will react in anger to the murders of their own? Why cannot you see this for others when you saw it and accepted it for the US against perceived but falsely accused nations/peoples?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dialamah said:

Sweetie, its not me who makes a point of mentioning your name in every negative post about what "the other side believes".  You, like DoP and Argus, slur me every chance you get, regardless of whether I'm even involved in whatever conversation you are having.

And thanks for showing me the proof I was asking for.   It certainly bears thinking about.

 

No, you just judge us all and throw the Islamophobe label around like glitter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

DoP liked your post. He views you as a kindred spirit. Glitter doesn't stick to Islamaphobes but the bullshit does.

 

That's right; Goddess and I are Islamophobes.

A word that has no meaning.

Edited by DogOnPorch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I asked you before what you are doing about all the hypocrisy you see, but you refused to answer.  I actually work and volunteer for many of the causes that concern me.

What do you do, besides bnaging out insults on an internet forum?

I applaud your good work, Goddess. 

How is pointing up serious discrepancies in your arguments equal to insults?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hot enough said:

See how easily DoP will deny reality. Here he denies a word that he knows has a meaning as having no meaning. This is delusional!

 

Islamophobia was invented by your friends in the Muslim Brotherhood. A group that joined Hitler during WW2. The enemy can call me what they like.

You're free to support the Muslim Brothers.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I applaud your good work, Goddess. 

How is pointing up serious discrepancies in your arguments equal to insults?

Your "serious discrepancies" always seem to involve not mentioning 9/11, nanothermite, the evil West, USA is Satan, etc in every post on every topic, so.....what can I tell ya?:rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Islamophobia was invented by your friends in the Muslim Brotherhood. A group that joined Hitler during WW2. The enemy can call me what they like.

You're free to support the Muslim Brothers.

 

The delusion grows exponentially. The US also supported the Nazis in WWII. And after the war the US protected Nazi and Japanese war criminals in exchange for their help, which included performing terrorist actions in Europe in order that they could be blamed on the Communists. Murdering civilians for propaganda purposes. How evil is that? How evil are those who support this evil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Your "serious discrepancies" always seem to involve not mentioning 9/11, nanothermite, the evil West, USA is Satan, etc in every post on every topic, so.....what can I tell ya?:rolleyes:

You've gone DoP on us. You gotta go where the evidence takes you, Goddess. Remember your university education. 

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You gotta go where the evidence takes you, Goddess. Remember your university education. 

There's a new poster here who just posted about a dozen times about getting illegal documents made.

Why not go to one of those threads and show us all how obtaining illegal documents is connected to  nanothermite, 9/11 and the evil West?  You're on a thread about whether hijabs are acceptable in Canada or  not, talking about nanothermite.  

I beg to differ on who's delusional here. :rolleyes:

Edited by Goddess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You've gone DoP on us. You gotta go where the evidence takes you, Goddess. Remember your university education. 

 

There aught to be a law that forces the proper respect for Islam from these disrespectful kuffars. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

There's a new poster here who just posted about a dozen times about getting illegal documents made.

Why not go to one of those threads and show us all how obtaining illegal documents is connected to  nanothermite, 9/11 and the evil West?  You're on a thread about whether hijabs are acceptable in Canada or  not, talking about nanothermite.  

I beg to differ on who's delusional here. :rolleyes:

What you have written here is delusional. Why do you folks always go DoP when your arguments fail you? I'm on a thread where folks are making spurious and ludicrous comments based on all that has flowed from 911. I really am beginning to seriously doubt that you ever went to university. Was it a wacky south US religious "university".

Thee most important thing to come out of university is critical thinking. You sometimes start out alright but then you go all DOP. 

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Why not go to one of those threads and show us all how obtaining illegal documents is connected to  nanothermite,

Do you even know what nanothermite is? Do you understand its connection to these Islamaphobe discussions that are prevalent everywhere? 

Why are you folks, university educated no less, afraid to discuss such important things, things that are inextricably linked to Islamaphobia, terrorism, ... ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I'm on a thread where folks are making spurious and ludicrous comments based on all that has flowed from 911.

I think hijabs were around long before 9/11.

They are having a surge in popularity in the West because Muslims want to express their political and religious leanings.  Why they choose a symbol that supports oppression and violence against women at this time in history and make it the ultimate symbol of Islam is beyond my understanding.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Do you even know what nanothermite is? Do you understand its connection to these Islamaphobe discussions that are prevalent everywhere? 

Why are you folks, university educated no less, afraid to discuss such important things, things that are inextricably linked to Islamaphobia, terrorism, ... ?

So, in your mind, there is no way to discuss any topic without mentioning its connection to nanothermite and 9/11?

Ummm....okay.  Carry on, then.  Have fun talking about nanothermite on the illegal document threads!

Edited by Goddess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think hijabs were around long before 9/11.

They are having a surge in popularity in the West because Muslims want to express their political and religious leanings.  Why they choose a symbol that supports oppression and violence against women at this time in history and make it the ultimate symbol of Islam is beyond my understanding.

Of course they were and you, DoP, Argus, ... weren't going on and on about how oppressive they were like you are now. The only reason you all are now doing so is because Islam is the USA boogeyman du jour. And you folks have allowed yourselves to be duped again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Peter F said:

So? If a woman wants to cover herself up then whose business is that but hers? Or go topless for that matter. Is this some Canadian Values thing going on? A demand that women expose a certain amount of themselves at all times? 

Yes. I know you loath Canadian values but most of us are rather attached to them. Those values include showing your face, and not wanting Jews and gays to be murdered. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

So, in your mind, there is no way to discuss any topic without mentioning its connection to nanothermite and 9/11?

Ummm....okay.  Carry on, then.

This is where critical thinking ought to come in, Goddess. As has been pointed out many times, your hatred of some Muslim's customs is tied inextricably to 911 and all that has flowed from it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,763
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    RevolutionPartyofCanada
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...