Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

29 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

The one rathole this thread has yet to descend into... until now.

You have been supporting this, and them, the entire thread. And still no shame!

Professor Hulsey has shown us, in certain terms, that WTC7 was a controlled demolition.  What part of this, which you were petrified to quote, do you not understand?

Professor Leroy Hulsey [in bold]: ... we're looking at progressive collapses, what we found is quite interesting, but no big surprise, the building is not coming straight down, it's actually leaning to the west as it's coming down, so remember the building is not symmetrical, nor is it built to have symmetrical behavior, it's actually built stiffer on one side than it is on the other. So it's gonna have to be forced to come straight down, even a symmetrical structure is not built perfectly, for god's sake, so nothing is ever gonna come straight down unless you force it to come straight down.

A building forced to come STRAIGHT down is a building that is being brought down by controlled demolition. 

Edited by hot enough

12 minutes ago, Wilber said:

It's part of it but things are rarely that simple. Thinking they were is a big reason this all turned into such a mess. All religions get used to advance objectives that have nothing to do with religion.

What part of Islam am I misunderstanding?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wilber said:

It's part of it but things are rarely that simple. Thinking they were is a big reason this all turned into such a mess. All religions get used to advance objectives that have nothing to do with religion.

No, Wilber, it was a made in the USA fable, one that is still being made and strengthened as we speak that the alleged hijackers were radical Islam that was hell bent on destroying the west and all its wonderful values!

Some values we have!

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

No, Wilber, it was a made in the USA fable, one that is still being made and strengthened as we speak that the alleged hijackers were radical Islam that was hell bent on destroying the west and all its wonderful values!

Some values we have!

You must really hate yourself. I really don't know how you expect people to take you seriously.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wilber said:

You must really hate yourself. I really don't know how you expect people to take you seriously.

This is one for all the Freuds. 

Do you have the slightest grasp, the tiniest notion of what science is, Wilber?

Do you have the slightest grasp, the tiniest notion of what compassion is, Wilber? 

Can you not grasp how many millions have died because of these lies, how many hundreds of millions have had their lives and countries destroyed?

Edited by hot enough

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

What part of Islam am I misunderstanding?

The part that says it isn't some monolithic entity or that people will try to bend it and use it to advance their own ambitions. Christianity has the same sort of history. 

2 minutes ago, Wilber said:

The part that says it isn't some monolithic entity or that people will try to bend it and use it to advance their own ambitions. Christianity has the same sort of history. 

I reject your opinion re: Islam. I've read the Quran and a pile of Hadiths. I didn't misread them....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Surprisingly, not all about Roman Catholics vs Protestants.

Gustavus Adolphus didn't think: I'm going to crush Pappenheim to save Europe from Roman Catholicism.

No, aside from the atrocities committed in the name of religion, religion was used to advance other ambitions. That is the point I was making.

21 minutes ago, hot enough said:

A building forced to come STRAIGHT down is a building that is being brought down by controlled demolition. 

Halsey was directly asked about controlled demolition stated categorically that he cannot make that claim. You are again confusing science with truther conspiracy theories.

35 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Halsey was directly asked about controlled demolition stated categorically that he cannot make that claim. You are again confusing science with truther conspiracy theories.

Again, not a link, not a quote, just your regular dishonesty.

Of course not. That wasn't the direction of his study, which, if you had had the slightest thread of honesty, we would have been able to have established long ago just what his study was all about. You illustrated by your continued deceptions that you didn't want the results of Professor Halsey's study here. 

His study was and is, paraphrased, 

I can't tell you what brought it down, I can only tell you what did not bring it down

But this abysmal lack of honesty that you have carried like a banner throughout this thread, keeping every out to lunch individual on your side, just for the sake of having a bunch of detractors on your side. There have been a lot of despicable things on this thread and you own many of them. 

Edited by hot enough

13 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Again, not a link, not a quote, just your regular dishonesty.

His study was and is, paraphrased, 

You ask for a quote, but don't provide one yourself? What exactly however is different from what you claim he said and I do? We both seem to claim he cannot say what brought down the tower. Is it not dishonesty to continue to make the despicable claim that it was a controlled demolition?

Edited by ?Impact

43 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

You ask for a quote, but don't provide one yourself? What exactly however is different from what you claim he said and I do?

Yes, I did provide a quote, a transcribed one, which I noted was transcribed from a video and it could contain some errors. 

What you do is almost never or never produce a source, a quote or a link. 

We both seem to claim he cannot say what brought down the tower. Is it not dishonesty to continue to make the despicable claim that it was a controlled demolition?

No, what is dishonest is for you to not provide the context in which he said that. Because that would be honest and that is just not you.

You have been claiming since the get go, with all manner of personal attack, both your own and those you encourage, that the official story has some measure of truth, despite all the evidence that shows it is impossible. Now NIST's WTC7 is worth the paper it was deceived on. And on you go.

More of your dishonesty.

Edited by hot enough

19 hours ago, hot enough said:

If you knew how to do research, you could find out two things; it's commonly used among people knowledgeable in this field and secondly, it follows the rules of English grammar/word formation perfectly.

:rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

This is one for all the Freuds. 

Do you have the slightest grasp, the tiniest notion of what science is, Wilber?

:rolleyes:

Do you have the slightest grasp, the tiniest notion of what compassion is, Wilber? 

Can you not grasp how many millions have died because of these lies, how many hundreds of millions have had their lives and countries destroyed?

So, stop trying to make victims of the hijackers who deliberately slammed those planes into the towers! 

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You have been claiming since the get go, with all manner of personal attack, both your own and those you encourage, that the official story has some measure of truth, despite all the evidence that shows it is impossible. Now NIST's WTC7 is worth the paper it was deceived on. And on you go.

More of your dishonesty.

• Hulsey claims that WTC 7 could not be brought down by fire alone
  • NIST claims that fire was the primary factor in bringing down WTC 7

Those are not incompatible statements. I certainly am interested in seeing what Hulsey publishes, and the professionals who review his findings. Certainly a more detailed finite element analysis is welcome, and that is what he is promising. He has made claims about deficiencies in the NIST model (e.g. connectors, friction, heat conduction/insulation of concrete, etc.), and claims to have a model that take them into account. It would be very interesting in seeing if he quantifies how much each of those contribute to differences in the model. By his own words, which you paraphrased above, he has not claimed any more insight into what did cause the collapse. 

Edited by ?Impact

24 minutes ago, ?Impact said:
  • Hulsey claims that WTC 7 could not be brought down by fire alone
  • NIST claims that fire was the primary factor in bringing down WTC 7

Have you watched any video presentation of Prof Hulsey describing his study? If you have, which one or ones?

Where has your info come from and why no links from you?