The next step, artificial earthquakes ...

Altai

51 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I guess so.  I'm so wary about fantastic ideas being stated as fact that I react sometimes.

You can stay in your comfortable bubble... or you can learn a few things. Weather and seismic weapons are a matter of reality and several nations are using them.

59 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You can stay in your comfortable bubble... or you can learn a few things. Weather and seismic weapons are a matter of reality and several nations are using them.

Wait... I thought we were speculating.  Do you have a link to substantiate the seismic weapons claim ?

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Wait... I thought we were speculating.  Do you have a link to substantiate the seismic weapons claim ?

http://yournewswire.com/us-military-cause-california-earthquake-using-seismic-weapons/

Found one!!!!

I can't swear by the source and was not anywhere near Turkey but there is the speculation.

Here another example for artificial naturaI events; I read that there was happened a hurricane a few weeks before the presidential elections in US and everyone blamed weather station of not warning people for an upcoming storm and the weather station says "we could not warn people because it was a man made hurricane." 

Deal with it guys. There are two options, may be a state level of trolling or facts. Yes we cant ignore it that states may want to troll people and other states sometimes but there may be such centers (haarp in alaska) able to generate high levels of energy to move nature to an action. 

Edited by Altai

The U.S. already controls many systems that other nations depend on, especially Canada.   The U.S. GPS satellite navigation system is used throughout the world.   USGS seismic information and models are routinely referenced for earthquake and tsunami events.   The Internet began in the United States (ARPANET).  U.S. weather and intelligence gathering satellites have mapped the entire planet.  

The United States has wired the oceans of the world, portions of continents, earth orbit, and even interstellar space.    Closer to home, U.S. government agencies spearheaded what would become The Human Genome Project, mapping 95% of human DNA.

Earthquakes are just another day at the office....

I also heard that once upon a time, US wanted to test a study on a fault line near Turkiye and poured lubricant material by drilling. They planned an earthquake about 4 magnitude but happened a much severe earthquake. 

Another point which I think about is, how come my father's German shepherd can feel from 620 miles away that something bad will happen, about 6 hours before !!! This means something was started to happen somewhere under the ground at least 6 hours before the main earthquake.

Edited by Altai