Trudeau tour.

PIK

1 hour ago, PIK said:

1% cant speak english ,sorry but that is not enough to do what we do. This is what causes great pain for the country. Like the case of the guy that sued air canada because he was asked in english what he wanted to drink, smae guy sued teh bus lines in ottawa because the driver said hello in english. Just another policy that gets abused and costs us taxpayers a forune. You see how frech get extra care in this country and the english don't. Another reason why our public service is a joke, we are not getting the right people for the right jobs.

Add yourself to that 1%. That was one of the poorest attempts at English I have ever witnessed. If you're gonna live here learn the language man!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, dre said:

Add yourself to that 1%. That was one of the poorest attempts at English I have ever witnessed. If you're gonna live here learn the language man!

WOW I see where I screwed that one, need to check before submitting. That was bad. But I stand by what I was trying to say. :)

Edited by PIK

4 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

People appreciate the effort. They admire pols who let themselves get booed. Nothing is more ridiculous than a managed crowd of supporters cheering every word.

And people will appreciate the video of the woman in Ontario shredding Trudeau over putting a carbon tax in when she's barely getting by