Nothing endears your political party to minority communities like voter suppression...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/republican-voter-suppression/

One does have to wonder why the black community consistently vote democrat. I can understand Latinos somewhat...but not African americans. It makes no sense whatsoever, beyond the obvious unhealthy co-dependant relationship that the black community just can't shake.

Scott, You miss the point entirely. These polls are the single most accurate indicator. FiveThirtyEight predicted Obama's win near exact.

Feel free to ignore the polls though. That's what conservatives did in the last election. Shady was notorious for saying that the polls were wrong and biased and that Romney was actually going to win. He disappeared after the election for awhile.

The accurate indicator will be seen by all on election night. If that so-called poll is right, and Hillary wins, then it will be seen by all that Trump was right? The system is rigged. When one sees tens of thousands of people at Trump rallies, and maybe a few hundred at Hillary's rallies, it's hard to believe that Hillary is leading and is ahead of Trump. The establishment is working very hard to try and make sure that Trump does not become President, and that Hillary does. And I have no doubt that the establishment will rig the vote. If Trump does not win then we will see the real Trump revolution begin. The people have had enough of the globalist elite establishment and their rigged games that they play at the people's expense. It cannot be allowed to continue.

... The people have had enough of the globalist elite establishment and their rigged games that they play at the people's expense. It cannot be allowed to continue.

Doesn't matter who becomes U.S. president. Remember all the "hope and change" for Obama ? The "people" will get just what they have always gotten. Enjoy the show through voting day.

Doesn't matter who becomes U.S. president. Remember all the "hope and change" for Obama ? The "people" will get just what they have always gotten. Enjoy the show through voting day.

Obama was a part of the globalist elite establishment as is Hillary. I don't think that Trump is. He is an outsider and is free from the elites puppet strings that so many other politicians have to dangle from. Trump does not have to be loyal to anyone to survive. Trump is his own man and does not speak political correctness, and that is what is getting him into so much trouble with the elite and the useless liberal main scream media. A maverick guy like Trump creates problems for the elite, and that should only mean one thing and that is it should be good for we the peasants.

Obama was a part of the globalist elite establishment as is Hillary. I don't think that Trump is. He is an outsider and is free from the elites puppet strings that so many other politicians have to dangle from. Trump does not have to be loyal to anyone to survive. Trump is his own man ....

Nope...Trump speaks the same language as the "globalists"....money. Even the polled peasants want to earn more of it. Election polls call it "employment".

Nope...Trump speaks the same language as the "globalists"....money. Even the polled peasants want to earn more of it. Election polls call it "employment".

As Trump said "the game is rigged folks"'. Sometimes in order to survive, one must play the globalist money game. Hey, we are all stuck in this globalist elite game of dog eat dog money world. I am just as greedy as the next person when it comes to money, but I won't hurt others to get it. I do have some morals in life. I must admit that I am really a nice guy even though I do say so myself. :D

Trump favorability polling has him at zero percent amongst black voters.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293752-trumps-popularity-with-african-american-voters-polling-at#

Here I thought for sure that capitalizing on Dwyane Wade's cousin's death was a winner. /s

You know, maybe telling black people what they wasn't the best approach. He should probably try working with them. And no. Ben Carson doesn't count.

• 2 weeks later...