Israeli War Crimes - Part 2

This thread is a pretense to continue flooding the board with comments that insults Jews for being Israeli, Jews who believe they have a right to a state identity, and anyone who supports the right of a Jewish state to exist. It shares no new issues just personal attacks and smeers., Because its against Jews, Zionists, Israelis, its allowed. For me its a personal attack against me and any Jew for believing we have a right to state identity. Its designed to bait and insult us.

Read the rhetoric and I quote, " It's not the ordinary Jew that is disliked, it is the zionist Jew..".

Oh well then as long as we put Zionist in front of the word Jew, its o.k. Its o.k. to hate Jews as long as you call them Zionist. Right.

Oh how about this one. Instead of using the word Jew to recycle the Jews control the world anti semitic drivel we use the word, "Zionist", and I quote:

"zionists continue to be allowed to control our puppet politicians, and continue to control the zionist owned Canadian media.."

Oh say now, he used the word Zionist not Jew, well then its o.k. to make such smeers.

Here read it back how its used to attack me and any Jew who is a Zionist and I quote:

"Rue who once said that he is a zionist, and that says it all. Deceive and spread misinformation too the goyim. They eat it up like candy and cake."

I never once said it. I say it many times. I have no intention of hiding I am Jewish let alone a Zionist like some of the people do on this forum their Muslim identities and out and out support of Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah.

I don't couch my words. I do not hide who I am. I get attacked continuously for being a Zionist....a Jew who thinks he has the right to a state no different

than Muslims do Muslim states or Christians, Christian states or Hindus, India, or Bhuddists, Tibet or Thailand or the Siekhs, the Punjab.

Its interesting. The moderators say no personal attack, but the very purpose of these posts is to attack me and Jews for being Zionist. Its a blatant personal attrack for what we are perceived to be and ironically the people who see right through this crap are not Jews but Christians who get the same treatment for daring say they are proud to be Christian.

Its a joke to me to listen to certain people come on this forum and bleet and whine how we don't take time to differentiate Muslims from terrorist Muslims like Marcus, then engage in the very same smeers they complain are done to Muslims against Jews.

I make no apology for being Jewish, a Zionist, someone who respects Christian traditions in this country and who rejects any religion when its used as Islam is today to wipe out innocent Amidyah and Ismaili Muslims, Yazidis, Kurds, Berbers, Druze, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Buddhists. Siekhs, feminists, gays, labour trade unionists, journalists. student activists on and on and on.

You want to use this thread to try detract from Muslim intolerance towards Jews, I call it what it is,. The people on this thread who piss on Israel can't stomach the notion Jews have a nation just like Muslims have Muslim nations. It gnaws at their dhimmitude concepts. Just the idea a Jew has what a Muslim has eats away at them, Zionist my ass. Its about Jews daring to achieve state rights Muslims think only they should have. That's what fuels this

thread and its a crock.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the worlds attention continues to be focused on American presidential races, the Israeli government continues to push Palestinians off their land:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/israeli-demolitions-palestinians-homeless-160727205226179.html

The Zionist cancer spreads in Israel absorbing more and more Palestinian land and Canada is taking a summer holiday.

Shame!

This thread is a pretense to continue flooding the board with comments that insults Jews for being Israeli, Jews who believe they have a right to a state identity, and anyone who supports the right of a Jewish state to exist. It shares no new issues just personal attacks and smeers., Because its against Jews, Zionists, Israelis, its allowed. For me its a personal attack against me and any Jew for believing we have a right to state identity. Its designed to bait and insult us.

Read the rhetoric and I quote, " It's not the ordinary Jew that is disliked, it is the zionist Jew..".

Oh well then as long as we put Zionist in front of the word Jew, its o.k. Its o.k. to hate Jews as long as you call them Zionist. Right.

Oh how about this one. Instead of using the word Jew to recycle the Jews control the world anti semitic drivel we use the word, "Zionist", and I quote:

"zionists continue to be allowed to control our puppet politicians, and continue to control the zionist owned Canadian media.."

Oh say now, he used the word Zionist not Jew, well then its o.k. to make such smeers.

Here read it back how its used to attack me and any Jew who is a Zionist and I quote:

"Rue who once said that he is a zionist, and that says it all. Deceive and spread misinformation too the goyim. They eat it up like candy and cake."

I never once said it. I say it many times. I have no intention of hiding I am Jewish let alone a Zionist like some of the people do on this forum their Muslim identities and out and out support of Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah.

I don't couch my words. I do not hide who I am. I get attacked continuously for being a Zionist....a Jew who thinks he has the right to a state no different

than Muslims do Muslim states or Christians, Christian states or Hindus, India, or Bhuddists, Tibet or Thailand or the Siekhs, the Punjab.

Its interesting. The moderators say no personal attack, but the very purpose of these posts is to attack me and Jews for being Zionist. Its a blatant personal attrack for what we are perceived to be and ironically the people who see right through this crap are not Jews but Christians who get the same treatment for daring say they are proud to be Christian.

Its a joke to me to listen to certain people come on this forum and bleet and whine how we don't take time to differentiate Muslims from terrorist Muslims like Marcus, then engage in the very same smeers they complain are done to Muslims against Jews.

I make no apology for being Jewish, a Zionist, someone who respects Christian traditions in this country and who rejects any religion when its used as Islam is today to wipe out innocent Amidyah and Ismaili Muslims, Yazidis, Kurds, Berbers, Druze, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Buddhists. Siekhs, feminists, gays, labour trade unionists, journalists. student activists on and on and on.

You want to use this thread to try detract from Muslim intolerance towards Jews, I call it what it is,. The people on this thread who piss on Israel can't stomach the notion Jews have a nation just like Muslims have Muslim nations. It gnaws at their dhimmitude concepts. Just the idea a Jew has what a Muslim has eats away at them, Zionist my ass. Its about Jews daring to achieve state rights Muslims think only they should have. That's what fuels this

thread and its a crock.

You have a state. It is called Canada. So, where do your loyalties lie? With Canada or Israel? I am of British decent, but my loyalties don't lie with Britain, they lie with Canada. I am Canadian, not British. What goes on in Britain is none of my concern. I just don't get it as to why Jews get all upset over anyone saying anything negative about Israel, especially if it is true. You say that you call it what it is? Well so do I. So, live with it.

So the Israeli air force has managed to kill two more Palestinian terrorists.

http://af.reuters.co...s/idAFKCN0WE09Y

The girl, 6 year old Israa Abu Khosa, died in hospital on Saturday afternoon having succumbed to critical injuries sustained during the attack. Her brother Yassin, aged 10 years old died earlier. That will teach those young two terrorists a lesson. You can bet they won't be shooting wonky rockets at their Israeli captives!

When are we going to get those Zionists into the world court for war crimes!

Israel was responding rocket attacks from Gaza on civilian areas of Israel. It's the fault of the Arabs that these two children were placed in harm's way. Maybe if they stopped the rocket attacks the responses would stop. Why isn't there a "peace movement" demanding the immediate halt to Arab attacks on Western civilians? What about this,Normandy Priest Butchered by ISIS?

Is Israel just supposed to let itself be attacked? To turn around a left wing anthem, "the answer is blowin' in the wind."

Here's a pretty nasty one. Children's guts ripped right open by dirty Zionists.

http://www.israel21c.org/israeli-doctors-perform-life-saving-heart-surgery-on-five-palestinian-children/

Thank you for publicizing that. Israel gets far too little credit for being a light unto the world.

Maybe if they stopped the rocket attacks the responses would stop.

There's no "maybe" about it. They would stop. However, that would not suit the Palestinian leadership's plans.

Israel was responding rocket attacks from Gaza on civilian areas of Israel. It's the fault of the Arabs that these two children were placed in harm's way. Maybe if they stopped the rocket attacks the responses would stop.

There's no "maybe" about it. They would stop. However, that would not suit the Palestinian leadership's plans.
Thank you. I keep asking, without response, why there isn't a "peace movement" demanding the immediate halt to Arab attacks on Western civilians? Why are all the placard-carrying demonstrators on campuses demanding that Israel stand down but not the Arabs?

I had the same objection to people who wanted to "stop the war" in Vietnam. Why couldn't North Vietnam have "stopped the war" itself?

Edited by jbg

Thank you. I keep asking, without response, why there isn't a "peace movement" demanding the immediate halt to Arab attacks on Western civilians? Why are all the placard-carrying demonstrators on campuses demanding that Israel stand down but not the Arabs?

I had the same objection to people who wanted to "stop the war" in Vietnam. Why couldn't North Vietnam have "stopped the war" itself?

I know. It's like the campaign for nuclear disarmament when I was a kid. They wanted to ban nukes, but just our nukes. The Soviet nukes they didn't worry about.

It appears that if you live in the Kiryat Arba settlement is near the West Bank city of Hebron, Israel, which has long been a flashpoint in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, then you better watch how you drive. A Palestinian woman involved in a traffic accident was assassinated by Israeli troops:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/israel-kills-palestinian-woman-occupied-west-bank-160624162432473.html

Settlements are considered illegal under international law and are a major sticking point for peace efforts between Israel and the Palestinians. In a wave of violence since October, the Israeli army has killed at least 210 Palestinians, including protesters, bystanders and alleged attackers.

Are Turkey's "settlements" in Cyprus illegal? After all Turkey invaded in 1974 and dumped settlers in Cyprus. What's sauce for the goose....

I know. It's like the campaign for nuclear disarmament when I was a kid. They wanted to ban nukes, but just our nukes. The Soviet nukes they didn't worry about.

Basically you're right but the details not so much. Nukes were of little use to the USSR since the West had absolutely no interest in invading. Nukes were a very real tripwire preventing the USSR from invading Western Europe at the risk of incineration. History has shown that any long border is difficult to defend against an offensive conventional invasion. Think France's Maginot Line or Israel's Bar-Lev line from 1967-1973. Hint, both didn't hold. Israel's ability to defend itself came from its ability to incinerate Egyptian air bases and if necessary its cities.

The nuclear freeze movement would leave the West defenseless. Thus, the USSR's demonization of nuclear weapons. I remember well how scare it was, as a fourth grader in 1967, to be told what would happen in a nuclear war and how important it was to stop it. We were told that if there were an "air raid" we would never see our parents again but the school would take care of us. We of course weren't told that eventuality would only occur with a Soviet conventional attack on the West.

Edited by jbg

The Zionist cancer spreads in Israel absorbing more and more Palestinian land and Canada is taking a summer holiday.

Shame!

I recommend first dishwashing liquid and hydrogen peroxide forming a wet coat but no water. Then on top

of that baking soda and form another layer.

Let it coat as much as you can.

Then wash off with vinegar and lemon.

Edited by Rue

You have a state. It is called Canada. So, where do your loyalties lie? With Canada or Israel? I am of British decent, but my loyalties don't lie with Britain, they lie with Canada. I am Canadian, not British. What goes on in Britain is none of my concern. I just don't get it as to why Jews get all upset over anyone saying anything negative about Israel, especially if it is true. You say that you call it what it is? Well so do I. So, live with it.

Yah you are of British descent. Lol. Right.

Here I am going to respond to the above once. Stop making this thread personal.

This thread was supposed to discuss Israeli war crimes. It does not. Instead it provides a platform for people like you to

come on this forum and stereotype negatively all Jews and insult them and that is why you and others are challenged by me.

This forum and this thread like many others, uses the pretext of criticizing a supposed Israeli state policy not to do that but

instead question the right of Jews to be Israeli and live in an Israeli state and make negative stereotypes of all Jews

You provide in your response to me an excellent example of how this thread like so many others is used in the above way to bait Jews and engage in anti semitic stereotypes.

You chose when you responded to me to state:

" I just don't get it as to why Jews get all upset over anyone saying anything negative about Israel, especially if it is true."

The fact is you made a sweeping statement that every Jew on this planet thinks and reacts the same way.

That is a moronic stereotype and that is what is challenged.

Your comment is moronic and idiotic because the fact is each and every day in the state of Israel,Jews criticize

Israeli state policies, and Jews in the diaspora (go look that up there is a limit to my remedial counseling for you)

challenge Israeli state policies.

Your sweeping idiotic generalization is false. You couldn't possibly have spoken to every Jew on the planet and

ascertained the above.

Your statement does show though that when you responded to me you lumped me in a negative stereotype with all Jews.

When you or any other person comes on this forum and negatively stereotypes me and all other Jews or certain

Jews, I challenge your comments for what they are, anti semitic drivel. The fact you engage in them and can' t

see why they would be problematic speaks for itself.

Your attempts to drag me into a personal attack and question my loyalty to Canada because I am a Jew

speaks to how you use this thread to engage in Jew baiting not discuss Israeli state policies.

I am not sure what is more pathetic, the stereotypes of Jews you try incite, or the imagined British descended

bigot of Canada you try role play.

Edited by Rue

Yah you are of British descent. Lol. Right.

Here I am going to respond to the above once.

Criticizing Israeli state policies is not the issue.

On the other hand;

1-using the pretext of criticizing Israeli state policies to question the right of Jews to be Israeli and live in an Israeli state;

or

2-using the pretext of criticizing Israeli state policies to make negative stereotypes of all Jews

are the issues I challenge.

When you address the above, you speak to me.

You chose when you responded to me to state the following:

" I just don't get it as to why Jews get all upset over anyone saying anything negative about Israel, especially if it is true."

As for the above:

1. You do not know any Jews. You have never spoken to any. You made a sweeping statement that every Jew

on this planet thinks and reacts the same way. That is a moronic stereotype and that is what is challenged.

2. Your comment is moronic and idiotic because the fact is each and every day in the state of Israel Jews criticize

Israeli state policies, and Jews in the diaspora (go look that up there is a limit to my remedial counseling for you)

challenge Israeli state policies.

Your sweeping idiotic generalization is false.

Your statement does show though that when you respond to me you:

3. lump me in a negative stereotype with all Jews.

When you or any other person comes on this forum and negatively stereotypes me and all other Jews or certain

Jews, I challenge your comments for what they are, anti semitic drivel.

The fact you engage in them and can' t see why they would be problematic speaks for itself.

Yah I know you find it impossible to discuss Israeli state policies without reverting to anti semitic

stereotypes. Join the club. There's at least 7 other regular posters who engage in your exercise.

Now you have something to say to me, do not categorize me and Jews in one category and assign

us all the same traits.

As for your question whether my loyalty is to Canada or Israel in the event of a conflict, I've responded to

that answer many times.

As for your pledge of allegiance to Canada that is as hilarious as you posing as being of British descent.

This need to pose as white and British sounding to try legitimize your anti semitic thoughts, its a tiresome

charade Moe, no matter what name you use on this forum.

Do you want me to change mine to a more Anglo sounding one? Rue Bartholamew Hodgkins Watkins Jones Smith

Albino Wansborough the Third.

I don't know what it is this need to take on British identity to mask what you are.

Not sure why a skunk would insist on calling itself an English setter. Lol.

First of all I am not a moronic idiot because of my having sweeping points of view and opinions on Israel. Get away from the insults, and be civil.

Secondly, I am of British, Irish and Scottish decent. I know this because that is where my ancestors came from. I am not posing as British and white. I am white and of British background and I am very proud of it. Live with it.

Thirdly, I only asked as to why Jews always get upset over what goes on in Israel, if they are Canadian, and especially if they don't live in Israel. And so what do you do? You go ballistic over it like no one should dare question or challenge anything about Judaism. Criticizing Israel does not have to mean that the one who is doing the criticizing is anti-Jew. You need to get off that band wagon. You have shown to me that you do not believe that anyone should question anything that has to do with Judaism. Well, too bad for you. You need to learn to live with it. Many today are doing just that.

Fourth: No, please don't change your name to an Anglo sounding name. Please. Just stay as you are and keep your Jewish sounding name. I don't want to make it appear as though you and I may be related. That would be a sad day indeed for me.

You said: "Not sure why a "skunk" would insist on calling itself an English setter". There you go with the insults again. What insults me is the fact that you say that I am lying for saying that I am of a British background. And why did you bring the word "white" into it? Looking for something racist as usual? Calling me a moronic idiot and a skunk tells me that the background that you come from teaches you to insult others when you cannot win a clean debate or argument. :rolleyes:

Edited by taxme

First of all I am not a moronic idiot ... Calling me a moronic idiot and a skunk tells me that the background that you come from teaches you to insult others when you cannot win a clean debate or argument. :rolleyes:

Please do not discourage Rue. Notwithstanding his verbosity, he does reinforce my posting on the dangers of Zionist thinking and acting in the Middle East. While I am able to post events that are occurring in Israel/Palestine, Rue's postings representing the Zionist rationale for these atrocities, explains why these atrocities are occurring. Thank you Rue.

Israel was responding rocket attacks from Gaza on civilian areas of Israel. \

What about this,Normandy Priest Butchered by ISIS?

Israel creates the insecurity by the way they treat the Palestinians through their brutal occupation.

LOL at bringing the priest attack into the conversation. Like it has anything to do with the Palestinians. This is a typical propaganda expected by Zionists.

Thank you for publicizing that. Israel gets far too little credit for being a light unto the world.

"Light unto the world". Is that what those cluster bombs were all about? To light up the skies so people can find out where they are going. :D

Please do not discourage Rue. Notwithstanding his verbosity, he does reinforce my posting on the dangers of Zionist thinking and acting in the Middle East. While I am able to post events that are occurring in Israel/Palestine, Rue's postings representing the Zionist rationale for these atrocities, explains why these atrocities are occurring. Thank you Rue.

But I like to talk. :D

First of all I am not a moronic idiot because of my having sweeping points of view and opinions on Israel. Get away from the insults, and be civil.

Secondly, I am of British, Irish and Scottish decent. I know this because that is where my ancestors came from. I am not posing as British and white. I am white and of British background and I am very proud of it. Live with it.

Thirdly, I only asked as to why Jews always get upset over what goes on in Israel, if they are Canadian, and especially if they don't live in Israel. And so what do you do? You go ballistic over it like no one should dare question or challenge anything about Judaism. Criticizing Israel does not have to mean that the one who is doing the criticizing is anti-Jew. You need to get off that band wagon. You have shown to me that you do not believe that anyone should question anything that has to do with Judaism. Well, too bad for you. You need to learn to live with it. Many today are doing just that.

Fourth: No, please don't change your name to an Anglo sounding name. Please. Just stay as you are and keep your Jewish sounding name. I don't want to make it appear as though you and I may be related. That would be a sad day indeed for me.

You said: "Not sure why a "skunk" would insist on calling itself an English setter". There you go with the insults again. What insults me is the fact that you say that I am lying for saying that I am of a British background. And why did you bring the word "white" into it? Looking for something racist as usual? Calling me a moronic idiot and a skunk tells me that the background that you come from teaches you to insult others when you cannot win a clean debate or argument. :rolleyes:

First of all when you make sweeping anti semitic statements that stereotype all Jews as reacting or thinking the same way those words for me and I hope for others are best called idiotic and moronic-they reflect the words of a moronic bigot.

Second your need to constantly refer to yourself as British and Scottish speaks for itself.

Third No I did not go ballistic but I can see why you would feel someone standing up to your bigotry would appear ballistic to you. Its very evident I frighten you and Jews frighten you. Lol. Booo!

Fourth no one will mistake me for being related to you trust me.

Now you even know what the topic of the thread is?

Edited by Rue

Bug Guy you injected yourself in my responses to taxme who was stereotyping all Jews.

Interestingly you try change what I was discussing to restate it as:

"Rue's postings representing the Zionist rationale for these atrocities".

No They were my posts representing a challenge to taxme like I have you or anyone else on this board

when you use the pretext of criticizing Israeli state policies to smeer Zionists, Jews, Israelis.

What I challenge and you demonstrate it again are words such as these from you:

"the dangers of Zionist thinking"

"the Zionist rationale"

'The Zionist cancer spreads"

You like taxme come on this board to incite anger and hatred at Jews, Zionists and Israelis using the pretext of criticizing an Israeli

state policy to spew names like the above.

Regards

Rue the Spreading Zionist Cancer

Edited by Rue

"Light unto the world". Is that what those cluster bombs were all about? To light up the skies so people can find out where they are going. :D

Hamas, Egypt, Hezbollah, Isil, Al Quaeda, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan. Turkey, Yemen, Bahrain, Russia, China, Britain, France,the US, the NATO coalition, have used cluster bombs. Its nothing to giggle about. If you knew anything about them you wouldn't come on this forum trying to bait with anti semitic drivel-you'd respect the damage they do and have done.

Tee hee yuck yuck.

Israel creates the insecurity by the way they treat the Palestinians through their brutal occupation.

LOL at bringing the priest attack into the conversation. Like it has anything to do with the Palestinians. This is a typical propaganda expected by Zionists.

You are hilarious. Your very comment has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and you want to chastize someone else for bringing in another topic. Hah, Hey now you going to respond to taxme and explain his being "British" is not the issue.

How about you and Big Guy. You have anything to say about any actual war crime you claim Israel committed? Hah.

I love it. You chastizing someone for not sticking to the actual thread topic.

Since Bug Guy is concerned about spreading Zionist cancer and this was allowed on the forum as relevant comment to this thread

let me add to the topic and turn this odious ignorant bigoted slur about Zionism into something positive:

http://www.cjnews.com/living-jewish/health/womens-zionist-group-fights-breast-cancer-decorated-bras

WOMEN’S ZIONIST GROUP FIGHTS BREAST CANCER WITH DECORATED BRAS

BRCA. It’s the gene mutation that gives Ashkenazi Jews a higher risk of breast cancer than the general population. But the women’s Zionist organization Hadassah is using three of BRCA’s letters—b, r, a—as a platform to help American women lead healthier lives and become more educated about breast cancer.

Through Hadassah’s The Uplift Project, participants—among them breast cancer survivors and celebrities—decorate bras to draw attention to Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is marked annually in the month of October.

According to Mindy Bloom, Hadassah’s national vice president and The Uplift Project chair, the premise is a familiar one—you learn by doing, touching, and feeling. Involved since the inception of the project in 2014, Bloom says you can hear something all you want, and you can be told something. But to touch it and do it will make a lasting memory.

“By talking about breast cancer, breast cancer research, all the wonderful work that is done by our fantastic researchers at Hadassah hospital [in Jerusalem] and all the major differences it has made to women in the world, this means a lot. But when you put it in their hands and you say, ‘Here, let’s take a bra and decorate it, and let’s tell your story through your decorations,’ this is even better,” Bloom tells JNS.org.

At events of The Uplift Project, she says, participants “start decorating and begin to share their stories, which are amazing. Stories of survival.”

Each bra that is decorated represents thousands of women saved through Hadassah’s breast cancer research and awareness programs. One recent research item posted on the organization’s website describes how Hadassah has done extensive research with the BRCA gene mutation, which significantly increases a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer. It was Hadassah that discovered at least a 10-times-greater frequency of the BRCA mutation among Ashkenazi Jewish women. In addition, Hadassah found a different mutation in the BRCA gene in Persian women.

Marcie Natan, Haddassah’s national president, is a two-time survivor of breast cancer. In November 2013, Natan called out the New York Times for its failure to credit Hadassah’s contributions to breast cancer research.

“In her important November 26 article, ‘In Israel, a Push to Screen for Cancer Gene Leaves Many Conflicted,’ Roni Caryn Rabin delves into a complicated subject; however she fails to fully give credit where credit is due,” Natan wrote in a letter to the editor. “In the article, Rabin mentions studies conducted by the International Journal of Cancer and the Gertner Institute for Epidemiology and Health Policy Research, but neglects to mention the admirable work done by other organizations like Hadassah Medical Organization. Rabin dutifully informs readers that 1 in 40 Ashkenazi

Jewish women carry a harmful genetic mutation, compared to less than 1 in 100 women generally. While this statistic is indeed accurate, it is something that was uncovered by Hadassah in 1996.”

Natan added, “Immediately following the discovery of BRCA1 and BRCA2, the inherited gene mutations that can show a predisposition to breast or ovarian cancer, the Hadassah Medical Organization (HMO) joined with researchers at the National Institutes of Health to publish the groundbreaking dominant genetic research on BRCA1 mutations in the Ashkenazi Jewish community. One of the findings was in fact that Ashkenazi women were much more likely than others to carry the BRCA mutation. And subsequently, HMO developed a new, easier blood test to detect the presence of these genes.”

One source of significant public awareness about the BRCA gene mutations is the fact that actress Angelina Jolie has publicized the importance of being tested for breast cancer. In February 2013, Jolie underwent a preventive double mastectomy after learning she had an 87-percent risk of developing breast cancer due to a defective BRCA1 gene.

In an article titled “My Medical Choice,” published in May 2013 in the New York Times, Jolie wrote, “I choose not to keep my story private because there are many women who do not know that they might be living under the shadow of cancer. It is my hope that they, too, will be able to get gene tested, and that if they have a high risk they, too, will know that they have strong options.”

Bloom tells JNS.org that an increase in the public’s breast cancer awareness means that people are more willing to share their personal stories with the disease.

“The Uplift Project’s programming gave [women] the environment in which they could share their stories,” she says.

The project, says Bloom, is “a place to initiate the conversation.”

“We’ve done other programs to increase awareness, including a program called 'Check It Out.' This is a program that reaches out to high school kids.

We go into high schools and talk about breast cancer, and they have the breast where you can feel the lump. It’s been amazing. I have friends in Richmond, Virginia, that have been doing this program for over a decade and they know they have helped the kids,” she says.

Bloom recommends performing a self-exam for breast cancer. She points to Hadassah shower cards, which provide the following instructions: “Put the opposite arm up in the air and with the other hand check around that area, all around the entire area. If you feel something that isn’t right, then go get it checked. Also, we encourage women to live a healthy lifestyle. On our website, women can find details about our walking program called 'Every Step Counts.'”

“We’re so proud of The Uplift Project and of the women who participated in it,” Bloom says. “Outreach is so critical. The whole idea of Hadassah has always been that it’s a people organization. When you get people talking, you’ve got an organization. That’s exactly what Hadassah has done.”

Further to the idiotic statement on spreading Zionist cancer here is information on how Israel is playing a cutting edge lead in curing cancer:

http://nocamels.com/2015/01/new-vaccine-for-cancer/

There’s no doubt that cancer is one of the world’s most vicious diseases. For decades, scientists have been trying to find a cure for cancer, a terminal illness that kills 8 million people worldwide every year. With 14 million new cancer cases diagnosed around the globe every year, according to the World Health Organization, the need for prevention is vital. Now, an Israeli biotechnology company is developing a vaccine for cancer, which is not designed to treat the disease – but to prevent it from returning.

Vaxil BioTherapeutics, based in Nes Ziona, Israel, has spent over half a decade developing ImMucin, a prophylactic cancer vaccine, which can trigger a response in about 90 percent of all types of cancer, according to the company.

Immunotherapy: A hybrid cross between a vaccine and a drug

“Vaxil is developing a drug to keep the cancer from coming back,” Julian Levy, Vaxil’s CFO, tells NoCamels.com. “We are trying to harness the natural power of the immune system to fight against cancer by seeking out cancer cells and destroying them.”

Levy explains that ImMucin is not a replacement for traditional cancer treatments such as chemotherapy or radiation. Rather, the company is targeting a different stage in the patient’s battle against cancer, specifically the early stages of the detection, as well as during remission. That’s why, unfortunately, the drug won’t be helpful to many cancer patients – specifically those who are in advanced stages of the disease – because it requires a relatively healthy body to be fully effective.

Yes lets talk about Zionist cancer shall we. Think Hudson Jones who first used that stale reference and now Big Guy would

acknowledge the following:

http://qz.com/239927/theres-still-one-place-uniting-israelis-and-palestinians-cancers-waiting-room/

Of course not. Hudson and Bug Guy would prefer to use the term cancer to incite hatred against Israelis rather than

understand its true implications and consequences and how the Israeli government the same one these two

piss on as criminal among with all Israelis as criminals for being Israeli suffer from cancer and are united in their

suffering of cancer with Israeli Arabs.

Hey they want to use words like Zionist cancer, lets take back the word from these hate mongers who come

on this board to depict all Israelis as criminals for being Israeli calling them all cancer.

Let's call it for what it is. Israelis are human beings. They are not cancer because they are Israelis and believe they

have the right to believe they should be Israeli and express their Jewishness through the Israeli state. This doesn't

make them a cancer but they are called a cancer because Hudson and Big Guy have an agenda to dehumanize all

Israelis or Jews or who support them by reducing them to the word "cancer".

It is pathetic and hateful name calling. Imagine if I came on this board and referred to Palestinians as cancer and

Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran and Saudi Arabia and Muslims as cancer or cancers.

Only on this forum can such name calling of Israelis and calling them cancer can pass. Nothing prevents such

odious name calling as long as the word Zionist is used or the word Israel is used. Why?

Why is anyone on this board referring to anyone who believes they have a right to statehood as a cancer?

Why?

Because its an example of the deep hatred certain people have been brought up on and its so entrenched

in the vocabulary of the trendy left its allowed on this forum as acceptable, relevant and reasonable.

Calling people cancer is just fine as long as they are Jews who think they have a right to a state identity.

Muslims cancers for having Muslim states? Oh hell no not to Big Guy or Hudson.

Edited by Rue