Israeli War Crimes - Part 2

Israel has now decided to use water to persecute the Palestinians even more. If this is not a criteria for a war crime then I do not know what it is!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/israel-water-cuts-west-bank-full-crisis-mode-160620133005799.html

But there is good news, more and more Israelis can afford a back yard pool !!

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/business/a-swimming-pool-in-every-backyard-1.219352

And there are still a few people who are not prepared to charge Israelis with war crimes.

Shame.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that if you live in the Kiryat Arba settlement is near the West Bank city of Hebron, Israel, which has long been a flashpoint in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, then you better watch how you drive. A Palestinian woman involved in a traffic accident was assassinated by Israeli troops:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/israel-kills-palestinian-woman-occupied-west-bank-160624162432473.html

Settlements are considered illegal under international law and are a major sticking point for peace efforts between Israel and the Palestinians. In a wave of violence since October, the Israeli army has killed at least 210 Palestinians, including protesters, bystanders and alleged attackers.

You can flood the board with anti semitic drivel in part 2, 3, 4, 5 no one cares but you and the same individuals who now flood this board with the sme recycled scripts. That is why there is no response except from the same few.

Are you suggesting that criticizing Israel is antisemitic?

Are you suggesting that criticizing Israel is antisemitic?

1-Your question has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

2- I've discussed it and responded in great detail to you and others numerous times in past threads.

3- Buh bye.

Edited by Rue

1-Your question has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

2- I've discussed it and responded in great detail to you and others numerous times in past threads.

You haven't answered the question:

Is criticism of Israel automatically anti-semitism?

You haven't answered the question:

Is criticism of Israel automatically anti-semitism?

Rue kind of answered that in another thread that was locked which I started on that topic of any criticism is viewed as anti-semitism.

Rue seemed to agree with the overall notion that not all criticism is anti-semtiec, but then slipped right back into the comfortable crass rhetoric of calling others anti-semites no matter what the criticism was.

I think once we clear the bull from both extremist sides we can meet somewhere in the middle.

So any Arab looking person is a potential terrorist:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/israel-stop-frisk-law-blatant-racism-160622114003160.html

And the Israelis wonder why they cannot turn their backs on these people after humiliating them for no logical reason. And the Israelis wonder where all the suicide bombers are coming from. Shame on them and shame on Canada for not criticizing them for the policy.

Rue kind of answered that in another thread that was locked which I started on that topic of any criticism is viewed as anti-semitism.

Rue seemed to agree with the overall notion that not all criticism is anti-semtiec, but then slipped right back into the comfortable crass rhetoric of calling others anti-semites no matter what the criticism was.

I think once we clear the bull from both extremist sides we can meet somewhere in the middle.

I have not called anyone an anti semite simply for criticizing Israel state policies. You are well aware of that and so is Jacee. Your attempts to try change the topic on this thread and bait me personally are going nowhere.

I didn't " kind of answer anything". I could not be more direct how I answered this question posed by Jacee in the past to h er, to you and to the anti semites on this board.

Be very clear, do not pose as if you speak for me and can explain my opinions. You don't. What you have done above is engage in the exercise of re-interpreting what I have said to something I never did to then justify your apology and support of those posters on this board who use the pretext of criticizing Israeli state policies to engage in anti semitic drivel, specifically using posts and threads to make deliberately false representations about Rabbias condoning rape, the IDF, Judaism, and any Jew who chooses to express his or her Jewish identity through state citizenship.

"I seemed to have responded." Right in your world people seem pregnant.

If you now want to deliberately misinterpret my words to try justify using the pretext of criticism of Israeli state policies to justify making comments that insult and attack Jewish religion, Israel for being a Jewish state and Jews for expressing their identity through state citizenship I will call that exactly what that is anti semitic drivel.

By the way I didn't seem to say the above, I bloody well stated it.

Edited by Rue

Good response. Go on finish your accusation. Pull out my comments, my words that call someone an anti semite only because they chalenged an Israeli state policy.

You can't. You can't because at this point you try reclassify what I state to fit your subjective reinterpretation and that if anything is the bull.

The bull is you can't back up your allegations and so are left with one word name calling.

Signed, sealed and delivered.

Zip zap and puff.

Israel continues to agitate and punish Palestinians for being Palestinians:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/palestine-hundreds-detained-ramadan-160626084302084.html

With 60 children imprisoned (out of the 330 rounded up) the Zionist government has certainly made moves to bring peace to the region.

And these folks wonder where the suicide bombers come from!

You can flood the board with anti semitic drivel

The above statement is yet another example of the type of response you give to a poster who is commenting on Israel's violations of international law and human rights. Your anti-semite card has 0 meaning and value in these discussions. In fact, you are harming the meaning of anti-semitism, by trivializing it.

Just because you don't like criticism of Israel, you can't try to shut down conversation by screaming anti-semitism.

I am curious if anyone reporting Rue for the continuous trolling and defamation.

Edited by Hudson Jones

Israel continues to agitate and punish Palestinians for being Palestinians:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/palestine-hundreds-detained-ramadan-160626084302084.html

With 60 children imprisoned (out of the 330 rounded up) the Zionist government has certainly made moves to bring peace to the region.

And these folks wonder where the suicide bombers come from!

Everyone knows where the suicide bombers come from, brainwashing and a hit of something to mellow them out as they strap on the vest.

This is an Israeli war crimes thread, perhaps someone could let us know when actual war crimes take place.

Everyone knows where the suicide bombers come from, brainwashing and a hit of something to mellow them out as they strap on the vest.

This is an Israeli war crimes thread, perhaps someone could let us know when actual war crimes take place.

It is pretty obvious that you do not speak for everyone.

Taking your own life while you are still healthy requires a belief that death is better than what life you are leading. It serves to sooth the conscience to assume that there is something mentally wrong with these people and/or they are on drugs and/or they have been "brainwashed" or (in this recent conflict) that they are trying to get 72 virgins.

That is a bunch of garbage fed to the gullible to not question the motivation behind these suicide bombers.

How many of these suicide bombers have lost family to those who they are targeting?

How many of these suicide bombers have been guaranteed that their families will be taken care of after their sacrifice - better than they are able while they are alive?

How many of these suicide bombers have a absolute hate for those who have invaded and control their country, have taken their homes and abused their families and have no method to retaliate - no guns, tanks, airplanes etc - but have the ability to wrap themselves in explosives and take a few enemies out as they take themselves out.

You push, suppress, demean, pressure, disenfranchise and torture any individual enough and you will create a suicide bomber.

What do you think that the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians? What effective response do they have other than violence and suicide while taking out some of their oppressors?

....What do you think that the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians? What effective response do they have other than violence and suicide while taking out some of their oppressors?

Maybe see what has worked for "PalestIndians" in North America. Should/would they be more "effective" with suicide bombings, kidnappings, and rocket attacks against occupiers and other "westerners" ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

It is pretty obvious that you do not speak for everyone.

Taking your own life while you are still healthy requires a belief that death is better than what life you are leading. It serves to sooth the conscience to assume that there is something mentally wrong with these people and/or they are on drugs and/or they have been "brainwashed" or (in this recent conflict) that they are trying to get 72 virgins.

That is a bunch of garbage fed to the gullible to not question the motivation behind these suicide bombers.

How many of these suicide bombers have lost family to those who they are targeting?

How many of these suicide bombers have been guaranteed that their families will be taken care of after their sacrifice - better than they are able while they are alive?

How many of these suicide bombers have a absolute hate for those who have invaded and control their country, have taken their homes and abused their families and have no method to retaliate - no guns, tanks, airplanes etc - but have the ability to wrap themselves in explosives and take a few enemies out as they take themselves out.

You push, suppress, demean, pressure, disenfranchise and torture any individual enough and you will create a suicide bomber.

What do you think that the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians? What effective response do they have other than violence and suicide while taking out some of their oppressors?

And it's pretty clear that you certainly do not speak for everyone. Anyone who blows themselves up has serious delusions that the muslim extremists have planted there.

And it's pretty clear that you certainly do not speak for everyone. Anyone who blows themselves up has serious delusions that the muslim extremists have planted there.

And ofcourse it becomes "pretty" clear when those delusional exremists jump on the bandwagon and use the pre-text of their xenophobic tendencies against "muslim extremists" when it's infact is a delusion in itself as is meant for all muslims...Just running short of saying it...

Just revisit the history, which is full of such examples. The jews and homosexuals saw this predicament. Now is time to turn the screw on "extremist muslims" or infact anyone who practises that religion.....

Edited by kactus

I never stated that I speak for anyone else but me. You still refuse to acknowledge the fact that human life is important to all and that to take your own requires some very special conditions. It is easy to write those suicide bombers off as hypnotized or drugged or bainwashed or ... because that avoids having to try to understand that under certain conditions death (a meaningful death according to the suicide) is preferable to live in the conditions that the individual is forced. Also, how many of those suicide bombers are people who have lost sons, daughters, fathers and mothers to the "enemy" and are looking for revenge? How far would you go if your innocent children or blood relatives were killed?

"It shows that though religion can play a vital role in recruiting and motivating potential future suicide bombers, the driving force is not religion but a cocktail of motivations including politics, humiliation, revenge, retaliation and altruism."

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/what-motivates-suicide-bombers-0

I suggest that if you are seriously attempting to understand why about 1,200 people have killed themselves while taking others with them then I suggest that you do a little research into the phenomena rather than working on assumptions.

In case you choose to not do any research, I may help:

‘It is my lot to die young, I shall not see our victory, I shall not live one day, one hour in the bright season of our triumphs, but I believe that with my death I shall do all that it is my duty to do, and no one in the world can demand more of me.’ - Ignaty Grinevitsky.

On 13 March 1881, Ignaty Grinevitsky grabbed a bomb, ran to the front of Tsar Alexander II outside the Winter Palace in St Petersburg and detonated the bomb. Both were obliterated.

Then we have the Kamikaze pilots of Japan during World War II, who used their aircraft as explosives to attack their foes.

As to motivation, how about "Give me liberty, or give me death!" by Patrick Henry from a speech he made to the Virginia Convention on March 23, 1775, at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia.

Or

“I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” Nathan Hale (6 June 1755 – 22 September 1776) was an American soldier and spy for the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War. He volunteered for an intelligence-gathering mission in New York City but was captured by the British and executed.

Were these Muslim fanatics doing their thing for Islam?

Edited by Big Guy

The above statement is yet another example of the type of response you give to a poster who is commenting on Israel's violations of international law and human rights. Your anti-semite card has 0 meaning and value in these discussions. In fact, you are harming the meaning of anti-semitism, by trivializing it.

Just because you don't like criticism of Israel, you can't try to shut down conversation by screaming anti-semitism.

I am curious if anyone reporting Rue for the continuous trolling and defamation.

I challenge people who use the pretext of criticizing Israeli state policy to defame, insult and incite hatred against Jews for being Jewish and/or choosing to live in a Jewish state or the right of Jews to live in a Jewish state. When they do that, I call them out for engaging in anti semitic drivel.

You Sir fabricated that an IDF Colonel Rabbia stated he condoned rape and then when you couldn't produce the words, admitted they did not exist and you made them up because you could tell that's what the Rabbia meant from what he DID NOT say. That was not only anti semitic drivel but a ridiculous attempt and claiming you are a psychic as well.

Before you come on this board and accuse me of trolling look at your own constant diatribe of comments that don't question Israeli state policies but smeer and insult Jews. I contend your accusation a Rabbia condoned rape was a deliberate attempt to insult Jews, Judaism as well as all Israelis and the IDF.

You Hudson Jones calling me a troll is hilarious and your pretending you are curious if someone has complained to the moderator about me for challenging you is testament to how you try bait. Great job. Lol.

Now Big Guy uses the board to rationalize the actions of terrorists. In my opinion his last few posts attempt to bring sympathy to and apologize for the actions of terrorists and as such are drivel not worthy of a direct response. For someone to come on this board and claim to understand terrorists, stereotype them all as misunderstood victims speaks for itself

Each day millions upon millions of Muslims reject terrorism and violence-and come out of the very same conditions and circumstances Bug Guy claims drive people to terrorism. His attempt to therefore rationalize terrorism as an understandable phenomena is an insult to these Muslims. Ironically in his zeal to champion terrorists and excuse them away as understandable victims with no other choices, he has no clue how he stereotypes and puts down Muslims.

Sometimes a people would rather die than be subjugated by an enemy.

For example - The was a place called Masada where about a thousand Jews committed mass suicide rather than live under Roman rule. According to Rue, these folks must have been as mislead and fanatical as the current Palestinians.

But wait - how can Gods chosen people be fanatics? :o

Maybe God did not really choose them?

UN head Ban said on Tuesday that "the closure of Gaza suffocates its people, stifles its economy and impedes reconstruction efforts.

"It's a collective punishment for which there must be accountability," he added.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/ban-ki-moon-israel-gaza-blockade-160628200404335.html

Israel will eventually have to answer for her war crimes. I hope that Canada will be part of the association of nations who will be condemning her.

Shame.

Sometimes a people would rather die than be subjugated by an enemy.

For example - The was a place called Masada where about a thousand Jews committed mass suicide rather than live under Roman rule. According to Rue, these folks must have been as mislead and fanatical as the current Palestinians.

But wait - how can Gods chosen people be fanatics? :o

Maybe God did not really choose them?

You're out of line, BG.