America under President Trump

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Huh? Comey's testimony only points out that it was Trump who is the untrustworthy one. 

Time to go and take a sleeping pill because you sound like you are over tired, and need a lot of rest. Some friendly advice for you. Trump won the election and the hearings. Time to live with it, and take the night off. :)

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Time to go and take a sleeping pill because you sound like you are over tired, and need a lot of rest. Some friendly advice for you. Trump won the election and the hearings. Time to live with it, and take the night off. :)

Don't overdose now. Sleep well.

2 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Actually, If you go back a few pages, you'll see that he's upset that Obama didn't win the election.

Lucky for the world that Hillary did not win the election. Comey would still be with the FBI. Maybe now that Obama is gone we might see an investigation done on Comey and Hillary and Obama. Now that would be worth losing sleep over. :D

3 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

But he did provide a leak to the press, right?  And Trump did seem to know that's exactly what he'd do...right?

And there's the point you (etal) don't seem to get. He leaked after he was fired and therefore a private citizen, in the hopes a private investigator would be activated to continue. That's what Mueller is all about.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Don't overdose now. Sleep well.

Just like a true red liberal. Offer them some common sense and good advice and they turn it down. How does one get to these liberals anyway? Suggestions anyone?  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Lucky for the world that Hillary did not win the election. Comey would still be with the FBI. Maybe now that Obama is gone we might see an investigation done on Comey and Hillary and Obama. Now that would be worth losing sleep over. :D

According to American voters she did win the election.

• Like 1

Just now, taxme said:

Just like a true red liberal. Offer them some common sense and good advice and they turn it down. How does one get to these liberals anyway? Suggestions anyone?  :rolleyes:

I don't see a lot of common sense coming from you. But that's mostly because your comments are so invalid. Could you perhaps provide something beyond insults toward the media that doesn't happen to support your ideas?

1 minute ago, Omni said:

And there's the point you (etal) don't seem to get. He leaked after he was fired and therefore a private citizen, in the hopes a private investigator would be activated to continue. That's what Mueller is all about.

You still can't get it that Trump has been vindicated, there was nothing for them to nail Trump on, and thus Trump was free to go. When I am dealing with a liberal like you, I just keep scratching my head, and trying to figure out as to how their complicated brain works. It's no wonder I am going bald on one side. 

15 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

But he did provide a leak to the press, right?  And Trump did seem to know that's exactly what he'd do...right?

As a private citizen against a man who was slandering him. Did Trump think he wouldn't defend himself and his organization. Team Trump said he was fired because of the way he handled the Clinton email case. Which of their lies do you prefer?

Well, he leaked a private conversation that he had while director of the FBI, written while director of the FBI, written on an FBI computer in an FBI vehicle and used/shared with other FBI personnal as a document to use against an elected official.  If this isn't an FBI document, it sets a bad precedent.  He may get away with it, but that should cause serious concern that a director of intelligence can and will do that.

However, let's face it, what it really is is a barganing chip that he thought he could parlay into something else. 

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

I don't see a lot of common sense coming from you. But that's mostly because your comments are so invalid. Could you perhaps provide something beyond insults toward the media that doesn't happen to support your ideas?

The lame duck fake and phony lying and corrupt liberal media are fun to insult because they are so full of chit. They deserve all the in insults I can throw at them. :P

3 minutes ago, Wilber said:

As a private citizen against a man who was slandering him. Did Trump think he wouldn't defend himself and his organization. Team Trump said he was fired because of the way he handled the Clinton email case. Which of their lies do you prefer?

I think that i will go with the one where he didn't do anything about the Clinton email case. That shows us all where his loyalties were. Trump did the right thing and got rid of the dork. 

1 minute ago, Wilber said:

So, I think he fired him over something else entirely...and have said so.  What of it?  Most people get fired for reasons that aren't the reason on record - I can live with that.

What I find really telling is that you people and the MSM have now stooped to arguing the minutiae.  Trump asked for loyalty, Trump lied about the firing, Trump still has bad hair...who gives a chit, Trump was not investigated, Trump has nothing to do with Russia, Trump wanted Comey to proceed with Russia investigation, Trump (according to Comey) never requested Comey drop the Flynn case.  Why don't we talk about that?  

6 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

However, let's face it, what it really is is a barganing chip that he thought he could parlay into something e

Aside from the fact you are all off kilter with your previous post, what do you think he needs to parlay it into? Do you think he will have trouble finding a job?

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

The lame duck fake and phony lying and corrupt liberal media are fun to insult because they are so full of chit. They deserve all the in insults I can throw at them. :P

And here's one for Breitbart that seems to have your focus. They are full of SHIT. Do you have a problem with that word?

Just now, Hal 9000 said:

you just dont get how these things work, do you?

Oh I expect it will take time to impeach Trump if it ever happens, even though it should. But that kind of thing takes time as we all know. America becomes a laughing stock in the meantime. 

And here's one for Breitbart that seems to have your focus. They are full of SHIT. Do you have a problem with that word?

Nope. Use whatever word you want too. It's still a free country for now until you liberals try to take freedom of speech away. Do you have a problem with that? 

Oh I expect it will take time to impeach Trump if it ever happens, even though it should. But that kind of thing takes time as we all know. America becomes a laughing stock in the meantime. 

You are fast becoming a laughing stock. Just like those stupid dumbocrats who just don't know when to quit, and continue to make a laughing stock of themselves. And I already told you that Trump will be President for the next eight years. I think that Canada continues to make a laughing stock of itself thanks to that PM fool of ours. 

You just sit back and watch how "things work" in the next few days/weeks. Trump will be put in his place, one way or the other.

Oh, I'll watch...and I'll enjoy every watching liberal squirm and twist and try to change the goalposts.  Today i watched many liberal pundits try to explain away all the big issues, all the media lies (that Comey called them out for) and turn to the minutia to claim some sort of victory.  Watching Van Jones and Jeffery Toobin come unglued was "must see TV"