America under President Trump

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The top news story in Canada for 2016 was Donald Trump and the American election...that's right folks...an election in a foreign country dominated Canadian news:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/ctv-national-news/ctv-national-news-top-10-news-stories-of-2016-1.3209775

I would have to agree with you....as our news is relatively  boring....compared to the USA's 19,000 murders and racist marches  and denying people of health care and.....well you get the point .

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The top news story in Canada for 2016 was Donald Trump and the American election...that's right folks...an election in a foreign country dominated Canadian news:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/ctv-national-news/ctv-national-news-top-10-news-stories-of-2016-1.3209775

So what is your point....at one time Adolf Hitler and Germany were huge news makers in Canada   are you saying there is a correlation?

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

So what is your point....

My point was very clear....American culture and politics dominates the news and attention span of Canadian media.

Trump dominates the Canadian psyche,  confirming its worst fear(s) and identity neuroses going way back to the American Revolution.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

My point was very clear....American culture and politics dominates the news and attention span of Canadian media.

Trump dominates the Canadian psyche,  confirming its worst fear(s) and identity neuroses going way back to the American Revolution.

confirming its worst fear(s)....Ummm We won in 1812 ....so no fear

Edited by Kerfuffle

8 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

confirming its worst fear(s)....Ummm We won in 1812 ....so no fear

Not only did/does Donald Trump dominate Canadian news, American media giants now dominate the way that Canadians get their news and entertainment.

Total...spectrum...dominance.

https://ipolitics.ca/2017/02/07/facebook-nation-social-media-titan-now-dominates-canadian-news/

This was bound to happen, regardless of President Trump.  No other nation in the world is so addicted to American media.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Not only did/does Donald Trump dominate Canadian news, American media giants now dominate the way that Canadians get their news and entertainment.

https://ipolitics.ca/2017/02/07/facebook-nation-social-media-titan-now-dominates-canadian-news/

This was bound to happen, regardless of President Trump.  No other nation in the world is so addicted to American media.

i wouldn't say addicted id say amused ....not everyone is admiring the USA as you think ...we are laughing at you.

Edited by Kerfuffle

3 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

i wouldn't say addicted id say amused ....not everyone is admiring the USA as you think ...we are laughing at you.

Doesn't matter....Trump's America not only dominates the media that Canada consumes, it also dominates the way that Canada consumes it.

Canada is still dependent on U.S. based internet exchange points and infrastructure for domestic users and international server access.

Total..spectrum...dominance.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Doesn't matter....Trump's America not only dominates the media that Canada consumes, it also dominates the way that Canada consumes it.

Canada is still dependent on U.S. based internet exchange points and infrastructure for domestic users and international server access.

No worries....there is a lot the USA dominates Canada......like Navy ship collisions...violent crime....lower standard of living....navy ship collisions...etc etc etc...which i am grateful you dominate

17 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump must be frustrated yet again. In questioning today Rosenstein said there is no reason to fire Mueller. And so the hunt goes on.

I heard he ripped his pull ups off and banged his head on the crib

13 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

No worries....there is a lot the USA dominates Canada.....

I agree...USA dominates Canada. 

Here is another example:

The cheap ass Trudeau government wants to continue Canada's deadbeat DND spending ways by purchasing 30 year-old Australian F-18 strike fighters.   This is part of the ongoing border battle with Boeing Corporation and tariffs on Bombardier dumping in the U.S.

Thing is, the U.S. government (Trump Administration) has to approve any such sale, and service/parts support would have to come from Boeing assets. 

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Here is another example:

The cheap ass Trudeau government wants to continue Canada's deadbeat DND spending ways by purchasing 30 year-old Australian F-18 strike fighters.   This is part of the ongoing border battle with Boeing Corporation and tariffs on Bombardier dumping in the U.S.

Thing is, the U.S. government (Trump Administration) has to approve any such sale, and service/parts support would have to come from Boeing assets. 

I hope Trump does not approve....id rather have Russia's Lethal Su-35 Fighter 

23 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

No worries....there is a lot the USA dominates Canada......like Navy ship collisions...violent crime....lower standard of living....navy ship collisions...etc etc etc...which i am grateful you dominate

poor healthcare outcomes, bankruptcies due to health costs, infant deaths, gun deaths, drug addiction, racism, we could go on.

Here is another example:

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

Good luck with that...cheap ass Justin Trudeau won't buy Su-35s either.

The point is that Trump not only dominated the tariffs battle for Bombardier C-series subsidies/dumping, but Trump can also dominate Trudeau's proposed actions to counter Boeing.  

The point is that Trump not only dominated the tariffs battle for Bombardier C-series subsidies/dumping, but Trump can also dominate Trudeau's proposed actions to counter Boeing.  

I guess Trump could if he ever pulls his head out of his arse....

4 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

I guess Trump could if he ever pulls his head out of his arse....

But it's not just Trump....Canada is totally dominated by the U.S.

Canada is an economic, cultural, and military vassal state of America, regardless of who is president.

Trump just exposes this in raw, hard core reality.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Bombardier gave Trump the middle finger and made a deal with Airbus. Stocks shot through the roof. 

So much for your wishful dominance.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Bombardier gave Trump the middle finger and made a deal with Airbus. Stocks shot through the roof. 

So much for your wishful dominance.

Actually, Airbus is going to build the C-series in...wait for it...ALABAMA !

50% of the C-series is American made parts already.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But it's not just Trump....Canada is totally dominated by the U.S.

Canada is an economic, cultural, and military vassal state of America, regardless of who is president.

Trump just exposes this in raw, hard core reality.

I heard Trump was into total domination