Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Did they protest and riot in the streets ?  Did they launch an online petition to change EC voting?   Did they have cute Twitter hash tags ?  

Donald Trump refused as well....now he is the president elect.

If I recall, they took over a wildlife refuge in Oregon, formed an armed militia to protect deadbeat rancher in Nevada, and staged an 8-year campaign to demand "the REAL birth certificate."  As for Twitter, I imagine most of them think a Twitter is something that you keep in a cage.

-k

Just now, kimmy said:

If I recall, they took over a wildlife refuge in Oregon, formed an armed militia to protect deadbeat rancher in Nevada, and staged an 8-year campaign to demand "the REAL birth certificate."  As for Twitter, I imagine most of them think a Twitter is something that you keep in a cage.

The Oregon siege was about more things than Barack Obama...nice try.

1 minute ago, Smallc said:

What people are bitching about in public is often far different than the reason that they're actually bitching.

Oh well - they have their country back now.

No they don't....can't assume that Trump will address or satisfy any of their anti-federal complaints.  

6 hours ago, Bonam said:

Won't this be the first time in quite a while that the Republican party will control the White House, Senate, House, and Supreme Court all at the same time?

Nope, W's administration held both Houses and the Supreme Court for half his time in office.

2 hours ago, kimmy said:

"Religious Freedom Bill" is just short for "Religious Freedom To Discriminate Bill".

Or.........freedom to practice ones own religion sans the threat of legal action.......its kinda of an enshrined right.

2 hours ago, kimmy said:

And I suggest the answer they'd give is that their right to discriminate is guaranteed by the First Amendment, while the constitution doesn't expressly protect sexual orientation at all.

BINGO.

2 hours ago, kimmy said:

For a lot of people it's not very realistic.

States Rights are enshrined in the Constitution.....not having to look for another job or moving isn't.

2 hours ago, kimmy said:

But is that really the kind of country you'd want?

You mean a country comprised of numerous individual States, States that have enshrined rights and are reflective of the people that live within them........sign me up!!!

2 hours ago, kimmy said:

and the suggestion that everything can just be "states rights" and the chips fall where they may doesn't do anything to reassure me that it's not going to lead to a shitty situation for a lot of people.

And that is what you're missing.......said situation would be in response to a far greater amount of people feeling they too are already living a "shitty situation", a situation in which their Freedom to practice their religion is being eroded, not through the more commonplace mockery and disdain, but as of late, the threat of legal action and the hand of government.

I'm  just now getting around to playing back my DVRs for more networks coverage of election night.   The best part is when the media pundits realize that Donald Trump is going to run the table on battleground states.

Had no DVR feed for CBC News talking heads, so what was their reaction when it became clear that the much hated Donald Trump was going to be the next President of the United States ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I'm  just now getting around to playing back my DVRs for more networks coverage of election night.   The best part is when the media pundits realize that Donald Trump is going to run the table on battleground states.

Had no DVR feed for CBC News talking heads, so what was their reaction when it became clear that the much hated Donald Trump was going to be the next President of the United States ?

Chris Matthews was one of the better ones...his face...lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg6sDWEKt20

Gotta love Mark Dice...he's one of the stars of the Trump Revolution.

23 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Chris Matthews was one of the better ones...his face...lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg6sDWEKt20

Gotta love Mark Dice...he's one of the stars of the Trump Revolution.

Yeah...more of that please.   It is so much fun to watch their faces when the realization sets in.   

CBS had lots of tears from the Clinton faithful...they are so sensitive don'tcha know !

Many of them are popping up on YouTube now....here is a post Trump election trigger beatdown:

****** TRIGGER WARNING ********POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wZqMHVDXtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArqJF6P7Gg4

****** TRIGGER WARNING *********

Edited by bush_cheney2004