Cruz On The Way, 2016 Election USA

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The voter reaction to Neil Bush's endorsement will be even less exciting than his brother's failed campaign.

Neil Bush, the son of President George H. W. Bush, who defrauded U.S. taxpayers out of $1.5 billion dollars in the savings and loan scam, and later peddled influence for the Chinese government, (who plied him with Chinese prostitutes) has formally endorsed Senator Ted Cruz for president. You can’t make this stuff up.

Anyway, the most challenge of 2016 election is the AI progress represented by google the alpha-go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFr3K2DORc8, which is not reflected in the campaign yet. Confronting this challenge, I believe Cruz is the most selectable, all others are less prepared. However, if Carson goes after Trump as CNN reported http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/10/politics/ben-carson-to-endorse-donald-trump/index.html, Cruz may lose his momentum.

The AI progress challenges not only 2016 election, but also all human tradition, and mostly, human his and her own, I mean, human new evolution, or new creation of God.

Therefore, now in this thread, the topic becomes who is the most prepared to be US President in front of AI progress, the pressure for human new evolution, and the pressure for or from new creation of God.

Edited by Exegesisme

This post is in response to Trump's announcement of his intention to skip the March 21, 2016 debate in Salt Lake City, Utah. I will only respect the Republican Party if it does enforces its own rules concerning debate, and centuries-old custom regarding civility in campaigning. The debate must proceed as scheduled, even if it is only between Mr. Trump and Mr. Cruz. If Mr. Trump does not attend in my view he is not eligible to have his name placed in nomination.

The rules were established, if I recall correctly, to curb abuses such as Jimmy Carter’s refusal to debate Edward Kennedy in the “Rose Garden Campaign” of 1980. We all saw what happened when Jimmy Carter was lured into debating Reagan that October, but I digress. Mr. Trump is dodging the debate(s) for tactical reasons; he fears going one-on-one with a debate champion with an Ivy League college and law school pedigree.

Donald Trump’s tactics have been a disgrace both to the Republican Party and this country. Personally, I have a nephew with arthrogryposis, the disease that Mr. Trump mocked at a press conference. But taking it away from the personal, we do not run campaigns with name calling, racial slurs, or comments on candidates’ personal appearance. Or size of their male member.

I expect the political parties to be “gatekeepers” in our great republic. This country is not a democracy or mobocracy for very good reasons. When our Founders designed the Constitution, France was already circling the drain for the bloodbath that would become the French Revolution. Thus, the Constitution was written to strip the mass of people from the ability to elect a head of state or a prime minister directly.

The Republican Party, in my view, has a responsibility to say “Donald Trump is not my people.” And, it must enforce its own rules concerning debates. And do so with courage and conviction.

Too many candidates and too many debates has lost most of its audience anyway, particularly with Trump not in attendance as reported. Even the soundbite GIFs are getting old (e.g. Cruz's moose ears).

When in the lead, it is common strategy to minimize exposure and opportunities for competitors to make gains in more debates or other media events.

Trump has already shifted to "more presidential" mode, toned down the early campaign rhetoric, and sees himself as the GOP nominee. Time for the "wrecked" GOP to build party unity, if that is even possible.

The Republican Party has full control of who becomes the representative of the party. It can change the rules at any time, in any manner that it wants. The result of making these changes may lead to losing the Presidential race to the Democrats but I think that the majority of Republicans are prepared to do that rather than allow their party to be highjacked by someone who intends to destroy the party.

I believe that the members of the Republican Party are Americans first and Republicans second. I do not think that they would allow that jackass to lead them into battle.

I hope you all thinking under this possibility: as Alphago becomes the decisive helper of US President, what qualification is needed for the President?

Cruz should start a topic of science and high technology in 2016 election.

Edited by Exegesisme

The USA, lost a lot of respectability under GW Bush and the way this campaigning is going its a circus and there are still too many corrupted-minded people in government on BOTH sides of the aisle.... get rid of the long time congress people and senators and get new and fresh reps.

Cruz should start a topic of science and high technology in 2016 election.

What makes Cruz the guy who should talk about science and high technology? Cruz is the last guy who should talk about science and high technology. He's invested too much energy in courting the vote of the evangelical "evolution is a lie, Earth is 6000 years old, climate change is a hoax" crowd to be the science and technology candidate.

-k

What makes Cruz the guy who should talk about science and high technology? Cruz is the last guy who should talk about science and high technology. He's invested too much energy in courting the vote of the evangelical "evolution is a lie, Earth is 6000 years old, climate change is a hoax" crowd to be the science and technology candidate.

There is some human false understanding. Science and high technology are revealed by God through Bible on my view which Cruz should be qualified to learn.

There is some human false understanding. Science and high technology are revealed by God through Bible on my view which Cruz should be qualified to learn.

Yes, Cruz has done a fine job pandering to Republican Primary voters who believe that science is revealed through the Bible, but if he wants to promote that idea in a general election he's gonna have a bad time.

-k

Yes, Cruz has done a fine job pandering to Republican Primary voters who believe that science is revealed through the Bible, but if he wants to promote that idea in a general election he's gonna have a bad time.

Do you know his two points, telling truth and keeping promise?

Edited by Exegesisme

I can't speak to his record on keeping promises, but his record with the truth isn't that great.

-k

Better than Trump's. And he has not said that science is coextensive with the Bible.

Better than Trump's. And he has not said that science is coextensive with the Bible.

Thanks. Like Galileo Galilei, and also the Bible tells, I do believe God created the world and revealed the creation to human through the Bible. From this belief, both the world and the Bible are about the creation of God. May a time reunion of both will come, and I believe the reunion is a common framework of exegesis for both the world and the Bible.

And we, Canadian people, should feel comfortable about the reunion, for we believe:

"Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:"

I also believe the two points of Cruz could be a bridge for him to the reunion.

Edited by Exegesisme

Thanks. Like Galileo Galilei, and also the Bible tells, I do believe God created the world and revealed the creation to human through the Bible. From this belief, both the world and the Bible are about the creation of God. May a time reunion of both will come, and I believe the reunion is a common framework of exegesis for both the world and the Bible.

Intriguing and likely true.

And we, Canadian people, should feel comfortable about the reunion, for we believe:

"Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:"

I am aware of the preamble to the Charter of No Rights and Special Pleadings, though I am quite definitely not a Canadian. In fact I know almost nothing else about Canada.

I also believe the two points of Cruz could be a bridge for him to the reunion.

I support Cruz for his secular beliefs, qualities and intentions. We are not electing a theologian in chief.

I support Cruz for his secular beliefs, qualities and intentions. We are not electing a theologian in chief.

lol

Yes, you are...

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a41592/ted-cruz-self-righteous/

Ted Cruz is running an explicitly theocratic campaign. (His well-worn Constitution seems to be missing Article VI, Section III. You know, that whole thing about banning religious tests for office.) He has mashed up radical Tentherism, talk-radio conservatism, and religious extremism into a great ball and he is running to lead a revival in this nation based in end-times Protestant eschatology. It is Dominionism 101. (There is more than a little irony present when Cruz mocks the president as "the chosen one," when there is considerable evidence that Cruz was deliberately raised to believe that of himself by his crazoid preacher father.) When Steve King says he prayed his way to endorsing Cruz, and that he did so "hoping that god would raise up a leader," he's not kidding, and I promise we'll get to that later. But the thing about it is, not only is Ted Cruz running an explicitly theocratic campaign, he's running a very good explicitly theocratic campaign. Of all the true believers in Ted Cruz on that stage, nobody believes more truly in Ted Cruz than the candidate himself.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

In all human history, I believe no people in absolute secular tradition can write these words together as a preamble of a constitution of a new nation. In my view, this preamble could only be created from the people with profound experience of worshiping God, and only emerge as an easy understandable appearance.

Edited by Exegesisme

In all human history, I believe no people in absolute secular tradition can write these words together as a preamble of a constitution of a new nation. In my view, this preamble could only be created from the people with profound experience of worshiping God, and only emerge as an easy understandable appearance.

Agreed...the "blessings of liberty" were considered to be "natural rights" endowed by Nature/Creator/God.

http://eyler.freeservers.com/JeffPers/jefpco08.htm

I feel,

National: Trump takes advantage, Cruz has chance.

Florida: Trump takes advantage, Rubio has chance.

Ohio: Kasich takes advantage, Trump has chance.

North Carolina: Trump takes advantage, Cruz has chance.

Illinois: Trump takes advantage, Cruz has chance.

Missouri: Trump takes advantage, Cruz has chance.

The win came after a "bad mistake" made early in the game, according to DeepMind founder Demis Hassabis, leaving AlphaGo "trying hard to claw it back." By winning the final game despite its blip in the fourth, AlphaGo has demonstrated beyond doubt its superiority over one of the world's best Go players, reaffirming a major milestone for artificial intelligence in the process.

It was "the most mindblowing game experience we've had so far," said DeepMind founder Demis Hassabis at the post-match press conference, with an "incredibly close and tense finish." Lee said that he felt sorry the match was coming to an end, while expressing how difficult it has been from a psychological perspective.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/15/11213518/alphago-deepmind-go-match-5-result

Human AI challenges human natural intelligence(NI) in coming future, human political leadership should confront this challenge. And maybe, Human NI and human AI will be together to form human new political leadership. Human political leader should have ability to play a role in the cooperation of human NI and human AI.

Edited by Exegesisme

(A spokesman later said that Cornyn did not seek an apology but urged Cruz to speak directly to the Senate GOP Conference.)http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/15/politics/ted-cruz-mitch-mcconnell-super-tuesday/index.html

A more direct speak may need to make the situation being clear to each one who highly concerns. GOP is really on test.

Edited by Exegesisme