Cruz On The Way, 2016 Election USA

Cruz On The Way, 2016 Election USA

by exegesisme

Cruz will win Trump first, then win Hillary, a new US President will be born on this way.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_republican_presidential_primary-3350.html

Reason​:

1 US needs preparation for long term growth, the economic moral foundation should be laid by GOP.

2 Trump has dug US politics farther away in his campaign, no other candidates can deal with its influence well.

3 Trump himself was injured in his digging and would be injured with his attitude towards Putin, only Cruz could receive his supporters positively.

4 And also, Cruz is a very good self-disciplined candidate, and in general a very good self-disciplined person.

5 My confidence about US political system and good will for a good leadership of US and so to the world gives me some more energy to put this possibility over other possibilities.

Edited by Exegesisme

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Cruz. He's extremely smart and politically savvy. He's very good at retail politics, argued cases before the Supreme Court and is an excellent debater. His opponents should take him very seriously. Especially Trump and Clinton.

Cruz has been losing to Clinton in every poll so yes, let's take him seriously.

I agree about Cruz. He's extremely smart and politically savvy. He's very good at retail politics, argued cases before the Supreme Court and is an excellent debater. His opponents should take him very seriously. Especially Trump and Clinton.

Cruz is a strategic and fast learner. He could learn from both of them and win them.

I doubt it.......Trump's language and foul mouth(and outlandish proposals) are what's giving him coverage by the Press.........

I know. But in some degree, he also expressed some sounds about real concerns, which usually is not well expressed. To his present success, he just needs a mild refining. I know it is very hard for him, but worth to try for it is the only way to be success continuously.

Cruz would not be easy to win Trump.

Cruz has little chance. The only reason he's out in front of the others now (except Trump) is he's built up a cadre of zealous far right religious activists and there are so many other candidates. But he is highly disliked in the Republican caucus and the party hierarchy loathes him. Once the lesser lights drop away the party will organize support around someone else, probably Rubio or Christie.

Your opionion is reasonable. Anyway, GOP would have a hard time to choose one from multiple untraditional choices.

1 Trump, is too strong to keep stable.

2 Cruz, is very conservative.

3 Any one of others, their poll numbers are very low.

Trump is a very hard test for them, they would choose any others but only after passing this test. As I reasoned above, Cruz would be the only choice who could help GOP pass the test of Trump somewhat easily, or GOP may be risk of losing a mass of voters. And also, tea party is a very big factor which farther limits the choices of GOP.

Edited by Exegesisme

Cruz believes the UN is conspiring to eliminate paved roads and golf courses. I don't think he'd make a very good prez.

I think you got fooled by lefty propaganda that started with ThinkProgess. Cruz has expressed opposition to the non-binding Agenda 21 in more moderate terms than the lefty loons claim:

So, to sum all of this up: No, Ted Cruz is not running around saying the UN is running a conspiracy to take away golf but he does subscribe to a broader theory that the UN is planning to try to assert powers that would restrict the ability of communities to develop their property.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/so-does-ted-cruz-really-believe-in-a-un-conspiracy-to-take-away-golf-well/article/2504153 Edited by TimG