The Invasion of Europe - Germany to take in 800,000 migrants

scribblet

I have edited this post.

Eyeball...

I've edited it too, for brevity's sake.

Ironically you who claim to be so tolerant of refugees hate Jewish refugees because we said never again-we are going home.

Well that's a new reason to hate Ruish jefugees, I've never heard that one before. Go figure.

So what exactly does this have to do with reminding conservatives they were warned repeatedly that pursuing their stupid policies would lead pretty much exactly to where we are today?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop flooding the region with weapons and reasons to use them and that means getting in the face of countries that do.

I think we've been getting in the face of the Russians and Chinese for some time now. They don't seem to mind.

People in the Middle East need to be held more accountable. The reasons why most of their countries are hell holes in the first place is because of the ancient and backward beliefs that are not compatible with a free, thriving society. Perhaps if these people were forced to have to deal with said ancient and backwards beliefs instead of moving away when the inevitable ancient and backward beliefs finally coming to their usual conclusion and turning said country into a bigger hell hole. Maybe some of these people would finally start to relinquish their ancient/backwards beliefs, instead of just moving to a new and better country and taking those same ass-backwards beliefs with them.

I think we've been getting in the face of the Russians and Chinese for some time now. They don't seem to mind.

Really, and for some time now you say? Given all the courting that's been going on for investments and partnerships with China it looks like Harper has been more interested in performing a lap-dance for them.

Watching conservative right-wingers take on China and Russia is like watching Care-bears taking on the Hell's Angles. No doubt they don't mind.

Figures btw that you'd ignore the US, Britain and the host of other countries including us adding fuel to the holocaust.

Edited by eyeball

People in the Middle East need to be held more accountable. The reasons why most of their countries are hell holes in the first place is because of the ancient and backward beliefs that are not compatible with a free, thriving society. Perhaps if these people were forced to have to deal with said ancient and backwards beliefs instead of moving away when the inevitable ancient and backward beliefs finally coming to their usual conclusion and turning said country into a bigger hell hole. Maybe some of these people would finally start to relinquish their ancient/backwards beliefs, instead of just moving to a new and better country and taking those same ass-backwards beliefs with them.

Actually it's a lot more likely that our civilized cock-forwards efforts to leverage and take advantage of their backwardness will continue to blow back in our faces.

Eyeball I am waiting for the examples of how I lied.

Yah I get it. Start something but can't finish it. Peformance anxiety? You came on this board and claimed I lied. Now back it up.

Next you have come on this board countless times with the same group of people questioning the right of Jews to live in a Jewish state.

Now you want to deny that? That's a lie? Please do state for me that you believe Jews have the right to live as a Jewish state in Israel.

Can't wait. :ph34r:

Back to the actual thread, in spite of the attempts to de-focus it to blame Israel or the US or Harper, its a Muslim on Muslim, Arab on Arab problem, has been for 3,000 years and the fact that Muslims run to non Muslim countries when they blow each other up speaks for itself and no amount of denial can change that.

Edited by Rue

This thread is beginning to remind me of the dialogue of the Black Knight in “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”.

You own what you cause. The West and Europe owns the consequences of supporting the Americans when they invaded to change all the power structures in the Middle East with no plans for the consequences of their actions.

What goes around, comes around.

I believe it is indiscriminate. In many cases they cannot confirm how many bad guys they killed. In some cases we get where 'friendly fire' ends up taking out allied troops. A mistake you might say? Even with all this tech they still cannot get it right? The weapons are more powerful and cause more damage when dropped. The false notion of 'minimal collateral damage' is insulting to any human with a bit of intelligence.

These Islamic fanatics tend to put civilians around military targets for the purpose of inflicting collateral damage.The left leaning media just eats it up.

I believe Western military leaders go to tremendous lengths to avoid civilian casualties.

In the near future,you may get what you want,namely no Canadian military participation under just about any conceivable circumstances.

Really, and for some time now you say? Given all the courting that's been going on for investments and partnerships with China it looks like Harper has been more interested in performing a lap-dance for them.

I'm sorry he did that. I was actually proud of him being the only western leader to treat China with disdain prior to the great recession.

But I remember very, very clearly the NDP and Liberals running around with their arms in the air screaming about how Harper was damaging our economy and how he needed to make nice with the Chinese, so your side has absolutely nothing to crow about here.

I'm sorry he did that. I was actually proud of him being the only western leader to treat China with disdain prior to the great recession.

But I remember very, very clearly the NDP and Liberals running around with their arms in the air screaming about how Harper was damaging our economy and how he needed to make nice with the Chinese, so your side has absolutely nothing to crow about here.

My side? :lol: You really don't pay much attention do you?

These Islamic fanatics tend to put civilians around military targets for the purpose of inflicting collateral damage.The left leaning media just eats it up.

I believe Western military leaders go to tremendous lengths to avoid civilian casualties.

In the near future,you may get what you want,namely no Canadian military participation under just about any conceivable circumstances.

Our military involvement with taking a side in the so called 'civil war' in Syria is a direct cause of the exodus of people from Syria. I hear the question 'when are we gonna do something about the refugees', well that question should have been answered before we had our pilots fly the first sorties over Syria. Come on what the F do you think was going to happen?

We have 'people' like Kerry give Russia crap from dealing with the officially recognized government of Syria. They are the government, no matter what we think. What we are doing is supporting terrorism and terrorists to combat Assad. And that is a real example of terrorism. Using violence for political change. The only way many can't label it as terrorism is because our soldiers and allies are participating in the terrorism. This is what many need to understand and recognize. It would be no different from using the same tactic against any other nation on the planet with an officially recognized government. Once some get that through their thick skulls, we will then have a better and clearer path going forward.

My side? :lol: You really don't pay much attention do you?

Yeah that's right. You want no country borders so even more people can come here but now unchecked.

Also you want a clampdown on everything environmental except fishing of course. Fishermen need more rights. Because you're a wealthy fisherman who us self righteous and has grandiose plans that affect t everyone but himself.

Did I get most of it there?

Yeah that's right. You want no country borders so even more people can come here but now unchecked.

Also you want a clampdown on everything environmental except fishing of course. Fishermen need more rights. Because you're a wealthy fisherman who us self righteous and has grandiose plans that affect t everyone but himself.

Did I get most of it there?

I think you're gonna need a bigger soap box. I am selling these amazing new ones for cheap. They don't smell like fish either.

Middle eastern people are not civilized enough to live among us. They rule thier lives by religious dogma. Extremist religious dogma. Which they then spread and infect out young people when they get over here.

You need to take our politicians to task with things like this .. http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/national-post-view-quebec-hate-speech-bill-would-re-establish-bureaucratic-despotism. It's not terrorists ruining our way of life, it's our own government in response to it. I guess I should not be surprised that there are many who still don't grasp that.

I am not sure you are neutral in a sense of being agnostic, being you favour another religion over another.

I don't deny that appropriate screening needs to happen if Canada considers bringing many Syrians here. I am not sure you are going to get just Syrians with the influx of immigrants.

Afghanistan was said to be pacified and such. Iraq was invaded to not be a hotbed of terrorism. And now we are expecting the same tactics to work against Syria? Some call that the definition of insanity. Trying the same thing over and over expecting different results.

So I guess we can continue to bomb Syria and make life a bitch which is forcing them to get the hell out of Dodge, causing this new crisis we face and then ask 'how did we get here' ?? Same as it ever was.