Evan Solomon: You're Fired!

Boges

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought being tall, Jewish and come from a well to do background were good enough qualifications to have a cushy CBC job!

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/06/10/opinion/why-was-evan-solomon-fired-and-not-amanda-lang

From the looks of it, this isn't the last layoff.

WWWTT

I thought being tall, Jewish and come from a well to do background were good enough qualifications to have a cushy CBC job!

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/06/10/opinion/why-was-evan-solomon-fired-and-not-amanda-lang

From the looks of it, this isn't the last layoff.

Thanks for the link....I knew the CBC was hosed up...but not that much. What a circus....with bad ratings !

Then help yourself to faux news.

I have no use for American news. I'm just happy I don't have to pay for it. In Canada, we have several private broadcasters to choose from, and I'm happy to watch those. Apparently, most Canadians are too.

Edited by Smallc

I have no use for American news. I'm just happy I don't have to pay for it. In Canada, we have several private broadcasters to choose from, and I'm happy to watch those. Apparently, most Canadians are too.

Of course its good to have a selection of views with regard to news and there are a number of Canadian choices that do very well. The same can be said for the US. However it can also be said that they have turned news into a short attention span equivalent to a Playboy magazine facade. It pays the bills to the shareholders I guess, but it aint news and I dont want to go there, even if I have to pay a few bucks a year.

Of course....American news is not even produced for Canada. That makes sense. Canadians have far better choices that are relevant to Canada, without having to watch the state funded circus that is the CBC....complete with sex offenders !

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Thanks for the link....I knew the CBC was hosed up...but not that much. What a circus....with bad ratings !

Ya actually I think you're right!

The more the CBC is under the microscope, the uglier they look!

They DON"T reflect Canada/Canadians.

WWWTT

Well you could always dial up faux news, listen to a few talking heads talking over each other, and become totally uninformed. Have fun.

Or, or or I could get news from several different sources, different countries, different outlets.

And hold each to the same level of skepticism.

WWWTT

Fox News is attacked for having corporate bias, but these clowns at the CBC were not only doing the same for very personal gain, but getting $1 billion in taxpayer funding to boot...each year ! Add some "celebrity" sexual harassment and rape to the mix just for good measure.

Ya actually you're changing the reason of why many people don't like fox news to fit an agenda to attack the CBC and make some people look like hypocrites at the same time.

Nice try! Maybe some people will buy it?

Either way, the CBC is pro white in it's programing much like fox news. And is like fox news in it's discrimination.

Surprisingly not more conservatives in favour of the CBC.

WWWTT