Crime wave now spreads in US

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! You don't get the significance of 49 rounds through the windshield of a car holding 2 unarmed black people because it backfired! Cops are nearly always found not guilty in the States, if they even do get charged in the first place. So, the riots will carry on.

Like I've said before all this rule of law looks good on paper, but it's impossible to uphold perfectly like it's supposed to be.

It was a simple error. Something that happens to everyone at work day in and day out. A error on the police can have high consequences.

Can you sit here and tell me you have never screwed something up at work?

It's just a other case of someone on his high horse.

Like I've said before all this rule of law looks good on paper, but it's impossible to uphold perfectly like it's supposed to be.

It was a simple error. Something that happens to everyone at work day in and day out. A error on the police can have high consequences.

Can you sit here and tell me you have never screwed something up at work?

It's just a other case of someone on his high horse.

A simple error! Two people who did nothing are dead! Then there is the 12 year old playing in the park, shot dead, then the guy reaching for his wallet at a gas station after being asked by police to produce it, shot and wounded, and the list goes on. Oh, did I mention all these people were black....and you put it down to a simple error. Amazing.

A simple error! Two people who did nothing are dead! Then there is the 12 year old playing in the park, shot dead, then the guy reaching for his wallet at a gas station after being asked by police to produce it, shot and wounded, and the list goes on. Oh, did I mention all these people were black....and you put it down to a simple error. Amazing.

When I make a mistake at work. It can cost 10 000$ to fix. I see mistakes happen everyday.

When a police man makes a mistake, someone might die.

I'll say it again. All this rule of law looks good on paper, but it's not realistic to think it's all going to work as we intended for it to be.

That someone got shot is the consequences of a human error or from the fact humans are not perfect.

And you are surprised???

You know what I'm surprised about?

That rule of law actually works at all. That amazes me everyday.

Edited by Freddy

The rule of law only works because everyone has the idea that it's a good system. When more and more citizens cast it aside, it becomes effectively useless in those communities. It seems like a tipping point of some kind.

When I make a mistake at work. It can cost 10 000$ to fix. I see mistakes happen everyday.

When a police man makes a mistake, someone might die.

I'll say it again. All this rule of law looks good on paper, but it's not realistic to think it's all going to work as we intended for it to be.

That someone got shot is the consequences of a human error or from the fact humans are not perfect.

And you are surprised???

You know what I'm surprised about?

That rule of law actually works at all. That amazes me everyday.

If I made the kind of ridiculous mistake at work (as you seem to want to call it), that this Cleveland cop made, a planeload of people could be dead, and if I survived I would be fired. And if it was made through negligence, I would likely be charged. Why do you seem to think that laws should not apply to cops...

If I made the kind of ridiculous mistake at work (as you seem to want to call it), that this Cleveland cop made, a planeload of people could be dead, and if I survived I would be fired. And if it was made through negligence, I would likely be charged. Why do you seem to think that laws should not apply to cops...

He is technically fired, he is suspended indefinitely without pay. What is that to you?

You're starting to sound like you hate cops because they are cops. That's like hating blacks because they are black.

Is that racist but towards one kind of job?

Edited by Freddy

The rule of law only works because everyone has the idea that it's a good system. When more and more citizens cast it aside, it becomes effectively useless in those communities. It seems like a tipping point of some kind.

Perfect!!! Then stop policing them until they ask for rule of law back once the thugs take everything over.

Edited by Freddy

Do you seriously think anyone is going to take over? Get real.

I would expect gangs to form and control the community after a few months. And if they didn't, even better. We could save money not having to police the community's at all.

Edited by Freddy

He is technically fired, he is suspended indefinitely without pay. What is that to you?

You're starting to sound like you hate cops because they are cops. That's like hating blacks because they are black.

Is that racist but towards one kind of job?

Again a silly comment. Pointing out racism is not racism. Any way, take some advice if you are planning to drive in the States, get your car tuned up so t doesn't backfire. Could cost you your life.

Again a silly comment. Pointing out racism is not racism. Any way, take some advice if you are planning to drive in the States, get your car tuned up so t doesn't backfire. Could cost you your life.

To be honest I have no plans to visit our allies. Great bunch of folks, but it's not in my plans.

In your case you hate police not black peoples. Yes you make that very apparent.

Edited by Freddy

To be honest I have no plans to visit our allies. Great bunch of folks, but it's not in my plans.

In your case you hate police not black peoples. Yes you make that very apparent.

Again you are mixed up. Never said I hate cops. Just want them to be held to account like all the rest of us are. You know, when we break those laws which are just on paper.

I would expect gangs to form and control the community after a few months. And if they didn't, even better. We could save money not having to police the community's at all.

Who do you think would make up these gangs? Housewives who have lost their sons, brothers, husbands to shootings? Maybe daughters who have lost their brothers and fathers to violence on the streets? Maybe pregnant women who have been illegally detained for refusing to turn over their ID?

Again you are mixed up. Never said I hate cops. Just want them to be held to account like all the rest of us are. You know, when we break those laws which are just on paper.

And he was, he is suspended indefinitely without pay. For making a human mistake . But what you're looking for is for him to be hung by his balls indefinitely without pay.

He basically got fired for a big mistake he did at work.

What is it you would have like him to suffer for his big mistake?

Edited by Freddy

And he was, he is suspended indefinitely without pay. For making a human mistake . But what you're looking for is for him to be hung by his balls indefinitely without pay.

He basically got fired for a big mistake he did at work.

What is it you would have like him to suffer for his big mistake?

OK, let me ask you this, what in your mind was his mistake

Who do you think would make up these gangs? Housewives who have lost their sons, brothers, husbands to shootings? Maybe daughters who have lost their brothers and fathers to violence on the streets? Maybe pregnant women who have been illegally detained for refusing to turn over their ID?

within a week of no police in a community the banks would close. Gasoline stations would close. Food stores would close. All retails would pack up and leave.

OK, let me ask you this, what in your mind was his mistake

the car backfired and he thought his life was in danger because he mistakenly took the backfire for a drive by gunshot. Full of adrenaline and scared for his life he unloaded his gun into the car windshield. He made a mistake assessing the situation.

When a split second can be the difference between being alive or dead, and the adrenaline is pumping at 100 miles a hour, Bad things can happen.

Edited by Freddy

the car backfired and he thought his life was in danger because he mistakenly took the backfire for a drive by gunshot. Full of adrenaline and scared for his life he unloaded his gun into the car windshield. He made a mistake assessing the situation.

So two people die because this idiot doesn't have the good sense to assess the difference between a backfire and a gunshot. You or I would be doing jail time guaranteed.

So the gang reference went completely over your head. I understand.

Ya maybe you can explain that better I have no idea what you're talking about . Like the police, I'm unfortunately only human. I apologize for being only human.

Edited by Freddy