Crime wave now spreads in US

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it is being done by whites pouring the guns, drugs, alcohol and hiring the whites in black face to do it.

I believe she was tanned. not in blackface. Do you know the difference? I can provide some links to help if not.

Blacks kill blacks every single day in the USA all around the USA. It's an epidemic.

It's an epidemic here in Canada too but our government is so PC that they refuse to look at the data. So it will continue here forever.

O well so sad too bad. 600 years of white terrorism and genocide against blacks and now blacks are fighting back and whites want to cry that blacks won't sit down and be quietly ethnically cleansed anymore by white people. Get over it.

I see you far left types have added Omar's favorite "terrorist" label to your genocide fantasies. I don't really understand why you didn't think you had already convinced the rest of us how inane your beliefs were but hey, I guess you thought you could make them even dumber. And you succeeded!

I believe she was tanned. not in blackface. Do you know the difference? I can provide some links to help if not.

Blacks kill blacks every single day in the USA all around the USA. It's an epidemic.

It's an epidemic here in Canada too but our government is so PC that they refuse to look at the data. So it will continue here forever.

She was in blackface, and alot of whites are in blackface without the paint.

The vast majority of blacks are killed by whites. That is the epidemic. A white man just murdered another white man this week in toronto and another in london over a cell phone. The data says whites ar 70% of federal prison.

I see you far left types have added Omar's favorite "terrorist" label to your genocide fantasies. I don't really understand why you didn't think you had already convinced the rest of us how inane your beliefs were but hey, I guess you thought you could make them even dumber. And you succeeded!

Speaking of fantasies...

Not a very good analogy, kimmy. A better one would be if he breaks his neck while doing his extreme off-roading or get mushed like mashed potatoes while cliff diving. A lot of people would probably just shrug and say that was the risk he took doing that stuff. No one would say he deserved it, but aside from friends and family a lot of people would probably just say it was his own damned fault.

That comparison completely ignores the fact that Gray was (almost certainly) killed by an intentional act of malice.

There is a risk in continually coming into hostile conflict with often poorly trained, poorly disciplined, armed men and women whose job it is to apply sufficient force to apprehend you. Part of that risk is these are human beings and might get more than a little pissed off at your revolving door, pain-in-the-ass antics and decide to apply a little street justice, then miscalculate the damage that would cause. Which is probably what happened here.

And no, I'm not saying it's right, and I'm not saying it with any approval, just saying that is the way it is. I'd like every cop to be a true professional, honest, forthright, brave, noble, self-sacrificing, and determined to never apply more force than the bare minimum necessary. But have we ever had a police force like that?

Yes, I completely understand that coming into contact with the cops is risky because some of the cops are dangerous thugs. But when we catch one of those dangerous thugs, we need to deal with him as such. If anybody else says "I just meant to rough him up, I didn't mean to kill him", they've basically plead guilty to manslaughter. It should not be any different for Officer Goodson.

Some here keep talking about Freddie Gray's high-risk lifestyle as if it somehow excuses what was done to him in that van. It doesn't.

-k

• 1 month later...