NDP Make Big Move in Latest EKOS Poll

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many individuals work for corporations? I can see how enough of them working in concert could have lots of influence.

Only the top tier would be making donations as part of some kind of plan. Even that is illegal if they're told to do it by their employe so you have to keep the numbers very low or else it would get out.

Does that include encouragement and advancing according to corporate culture, there's no room for soliciting donations within legal bounds here? How many up and coming have an eye on the revolving doors that often exist between the top tiers of political parties, governments and corporations?

No one's posted the Forum poll yet?

NDP 36, CPC 28, LPC 28.

NDP leads in BC, ON, QC.

As for room to grow, CPC falls well behind the other parties. 9% chose CPC as their second choice, 23% chose LPC, and 22% chose NDP.

Leader approval ratings also puts Harper in last with 31% saying they approve and 61% saying they disapprove. Mulcair holds a 50% approval rating, while Trudeau is at 38%.

Poll was conducted June 22-23 with 1,268 people.

No one's posted the Forum poll yet?

NDP 36, CPC 28, LPC 28.

NDP leads in BC, ON, QC.

As for room to grow, CPC falls well behind the other parties. 9% chose CPC as their second choice, 23% chose LPC, and 22% chose NDP.

As predicted!

There's an obvious clear momentum blowing in the sails of the NDP.

I believe the thing the conservatives are looking at now is if they can hold on to second spot

WWWTT

edit to add this

http://poll.forumresearch.com/data/Federal%20Horserace%20News%20Release%20%282015%2006%2023%29%20Forum%20Research.pdf

Edited by WWWTT

Nanos's laggy ratings even have the leaders in a 3-way tie now.

It's still way too early for the NDP though. They've been here before with Broadbent. There's a lot of time until the election and it will be difficult to hold onto this kind of lead when the Alberta honeymoon wears off.

Edited by cybercoma

Nanos's laggy ratings even have the leaders in a 3-way tie now.

It's still way too early for the NDP though. They've been here before with Broadbent. There's a lot of time until the election and it will be difficult to hold onto this kind of lead when the Alberta honeymoon wears off.

Not really.

The left is looking for something solid to get behind that can bury Harper.

Mulcair is is looking more and more primeministerial. Harper is looking more and more tired.

Can't see what's going to help Harper now either?

Maestro is going to hurt, Duffy can't help. All I can think of is more attack adds.

But for how long can the conservatives rely on their attack adds? Especially when there's going to be a typhoon of attack adds hitting the conservatives.

WWWTT

All I know is Trudeau's a pot smoking terrorist and Mulcair is a commie who wants to break up the country. *shrugs*

Ya that's the point I'm getting at.

You can only cry wolf for so long before the voters start dumping on you.

I'm sure the conservatives are aware of the voter fatigue. Hence the attack adds light.

WWWTT

And with news like this, it looks like the conservatives are going to be on their heels backing further and further down.

Still don't see them turning this around and it's clear they haven't hit bottom yet!

http://www.pressprogress.ca/twitter_explodes_over_canada_s_atrocious_new_economic_numbers

WWWTT

Where is Derek 2.0 and his even handed poll analysis?

Right here........care to speculate the NDP's fortunes after the TPP is finalized later this Summer, and they are forced to come out against it, it being a free trade deal representing 40-50% of the World's GDP? I can't wait (for the polls) for the NDP to defend supply management industries (in namely Quebec), which result in Canadians paying too much for Dairy products and eggs, to say nothing of the greater economic impact of not being apart of said deal.......Mulcair, along with the Bloc, with have to explain why Canadians have to pay more for consumer goods, likewise why it is that Canadian business (Big, medium and small) will be left behind in terms of international trade (and further copyright protection) with the economic engine of the 21st century..........

I can't wait for the NDP (and Liberals?) to campaign, yet again, against Free Trade and the interests of the Canadian economy:

I take no satisfaction in watching a grown man cry, however, I must point out a set of numbers from today's Forum poll.

On the question of leadership - approve or disapprove - here are the results:

Mulcair: +31

Trudeau +1

Harper -30

All the policy questions in the world pale next to your leader's unpopularity.

Edited by Vancouver King

All I know is I'm preparing for hard times . Stocking up in canned goods. Making sure I have a lot of arrows and ammunition. Making sure my shelter is well stocked. Just in case. I'm really worried about the future of Canada. Look at what happened to Rhodesia and South Africa. I lived through it and see the same attitudes that led to the collapse if those countries in full swing in Canada.

All I know is I'm preparing for hard times . Stocking up in canned goods. Making sure I have a lot of arrows and ammunition. Making sure my shelter is well stocked. Just in case. I'm really worried about the future of Canada. Look at what happened to Rhodesia and South Africa. I lived through it and see the same attitudes that led to the collapse if those countries in full swing in Canada.

Did the sight of Dean Del Mastro, Harper's parliamentary secretary, in leg irons and handcuffs rattle you?