Is it Proper for Charles Anthony to Delete Posts/Topics He Doesn`t Agr

I am quite familiar with those posts. For the last time, if you can follow along, right or wrong I reiterated the term only after it had already been instigated. I believe CA also pointed that out as well.

So, please follow along.

Yes, I understand that you used it after Rue had used it.

I hadn't realized Rue had used it (honestly, I can't read through his diatribes).

You said, and I quote "I did respond in kind to one of his posts where he referred to some as dummies for not seeing things his way".

This was in response to a post from WCR, referencing me. Not Rue. So, you implied that I had used the term first, and that you used it only after I had.

If you read posts 11 through 13, I'm sure you will not find Rue's name anywhere.

Should I have gotten upset about this?

Nope, I'm not 12. Sometimes things get to ppl when they shouldn't, and ppl react in inappropriate ways. My bad. I apologize to the forum.

So, please follow along.

Yes, I understand that you used it after Rue had used it.

I hadn't realized Rue had used it (honestly, I can't read through his diatribes).

You said, and I quote "I did respond in kind to one of his posts where he referred to some as dummies for not seeing things his way".

This was in response to a post from WCR, referencing me. Not Rue. So, you implied that I had used the term first, and that you used it only after I had.

If you read posts 11 through 13, I'm sure you will not find Rue's name anywhere.

Should I have gotten upset about this?

Nope, I'm not 12. Sometimes things get to ppl when they shouldn't, and ppl react in inappropriate ways. My bad. I apologize to the forum.

Well if I was sloppy in a post and wasnt clear about who I was responding to and seemed to misquote you then I apologize.

Nope.

You are probably right, Charles is not bias.

It must be very hard to moderate a forum with so many view points and personalities.

I never claimed that at all. I simply asked you what bias you're talking about. Why's it so difficult for you to explain it? You started the thread and made the claim. I'm just asking you to explain it further and you can't even do that.

For the record, I've chatted with Charles Anthony. I know some of his opinions and views, so I do know his biases and I have my own thoughts on how it affects the way he moderates. I suspect it has little to do with what you're saying though, which why I wanted you to explain the biases that you see.

Apparently, you don't want to do that. You're happy just throwing a shot at him without substantiating it. Fair enough. He might actually respond to the allegation and you would have to defend your opinions.

Edited by cybercoma

I never claimed that at all. I simply asked you what bias you're talking about. Why's it so difficult for you to explain it? You started the thread and made the claim. I'm just asking you to explain it further and you can't even do that.

For the record, I've chatted with Charles Anthony. I know some of his opinions and views, so I do know his biases and I have my own thoughts on how it affects the way he moderates. I suspect it has little to do with what you're saying though, which why I wanted you to explain the biases that you see.

Apparently, you don't want to do that. You're happy just throwing a shot at him without substantiating it. Fair enough. He might actually respond to the allegation and you would have to defend your opinions.

I have talked to Charles.

I have apologized to the forum.

Cheers

If I let too much trolling slide under the radar, I am sorry if it upsets any of you. I am even more sorry that you lack thicker skin because you all have interesting perspectives on various topics. Every single 1 of you surprise me on a constant basis. I read a post of yours and I never would have predicted your opinion on that particular issue.

You all try to sneak in some bit of trolling under the radar. None of you want to admit it, though. Every once in a while, you all bring out the kabuki false-dilemma of a lack of a definition of trolling. It suits your style of argumentation perfectly and I am confident that this is all subconcious on your part. That is OK. Choose your matrix. I do not agree with popular forms of argumentation. You all have the ability to ignore petty comments and keep discussions going even when you really enjoy responding in kind. It is too bad none of your are ever very humorous about it.

That is my bias. I enjoy reading what you all have to say and I am eager to skip the insults --- for myself as a reader, that is. I must confess, I skip the Sports discussions.

You must ignore what you perceive to be trolling. That is it. That is all. It is Greg's law.

It's his forum, his rules.

CORRECTION: This is Greg's forum.

Proper is subjective and irrelevant.

Correct.

Try to imagine this forum without any moderation. Only your self-restraint would keep it alive and healthy.

I have apologized to the forum.

You do not even have to apologize. All you have to do is avoid responding to trolling.

Now, let us all hold hands together and sing Kumba-Yeeha!

It's his forum, his rules. Proper is subjective and irrelevant.

Anyone who can't stay on meme, Pamela Geller is gonna drop like a hot potato.

Seriously?? My immediate reflex was to nix this post like I did your prior 1 but I genuinely can not make out what cluttered message you are trying to convey.

I want to believe your post is remotely on-topic somehow --- perhaps I am not bright enough to make the connection. Was it an attempt at humor, perhaps?

Please accept the following challenge: Try to re-convey your message in such a way that somebody who does not know the Geller-character could understand your message.

I am quite familiar with those posts. For the last time, if you can follow along, right or wrong I reiterated the term only after it had already been instigated. I believe CA also pointed that out as well.

Clarity is lost when folks refer to arbitrary man-made labels.

I hope more folks can better appreciate how confusing and unproductive a discussion becomes once members take things personnally and or attack the messenger.

I use this board as a guest. When I am a guest in a persons home I act as expected a guest would act. If I do not then I could be asked to leave or I can leave on my own. Why would you expect a home owner to change the way they run their house to satisfy the questionable desires of a guest?

I put the guests of my house to work!

I even try to make the work look like fun and games so they don't question the work and work even harder!

Keep working you useless guests!

And if you don't do the work right, then I'm going to delete some of your comments, give you warning points and maybe even suspend you!

You enjoy the privilege to work as my guest.

WWWTT

Please accept the following challenge: Try to re-convey your message in such a way that somebody who does not know the Geller-character could understand your message.

Code for "Work Harder Guests!"

WWWTT

Seriously?? My immediate reflex was to nix this post like I did your prior 1 but I genuinely can not make out what cluttered message you are trying to convey.

I want to believe your post is remotely on-topic somehow --- perhaps I am not bright enough to make the connection. Was it an attempt at humor, perhaps?

Not the least bit serious, Charles. I'm surprised you've even asked. Is there a tongue in cheek emoticon?