Oh please, given the bitterness and rage filling you anyone who dares to disagree with you must inevitably come from some dark and awful place, right? I imagine you literally froth at the mouth every time you see some posting about Muslims...

Muslims aren't a race, by the way, so as much as you desperately need to make this about skin colour, that really has nothing to do with anything.

I have no bitterness and rage. I cringe at how sad and pathetic your arguments are.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not calling anyone names. I'm pointing out the exact crux of all of your immigration arguments. You are an avowed bigot who unabashedly claims his superiority over ALL Muslims because even the moderates follow a religion that you interpret to be barbaric and inferior to your own. I'm not calling you names. I'm describing exactly what you are.

Oh, please. We both know how full shit that is. You become enraged whenever anyone tries to discuss immigration policy and, lacking the intelligence to discuss it you instantly resort to insults in hopes that will shut down the discussion.

Why don't you just leave? Go over to rabble, where conservatives aren't allowed to post and you won't feel so much distress by reading opinions you disagree with?

Oh please, given the bitterness and rage filling you anyone who dares to disagree with you must inevitably come from some dark and awful place, right? I imagine you literally froth at the mouth every time you see some posting about Muslims...

Muslims aren't a race, by the way, so as much as you desperately need to make this about skin colour, that really has nothing to do with anything.

Jews are not a race either, but that has not stopped some on this board from calling me a racist against Jews.

Cybor filling this place up with muslims ,with our laws ,they will be running the place. Trudeau has come back to haunt us. And I dont think anyone was thinking face coverings when these laws were made. There is no need for that crap to come here. And yes you are bitter when someone does not agree with you.

Edited by PIK

I believe that the best way to deal with bigots and racists is not to condemn them, it is to provide a stage, a spotlight and an opportunity for them to express their views - and allow them to condemn themselves.

I feel the same way about dumb people.

And when people stand up for those rights you call them crazy! Trying to convince us that the government is doing no wrong.

I call people crazy when they invent ridiculous conspiracy theories and cling to them despite a lack of evidence.

You don't question "Supreme Court Rulings" you only question when the Supreme Court upholds the rights and freedoms that you enjoy for minorities as well. You're completely hypocritical in your questioning. That's the problem.

I've questioned many Supreme Court rulings, but most especially those which appear to be stretching the wording of the constitution out of all recognition. As I recall, the last time I did so was on assisted suicide, even though I actually support a change in the law.

So it looks like you're just lying again.

I've questioned many Supreme Court rulings, but most especially those which appear to be stretching the wording of the constitution out of all recognition. As I recall, the last time I did so was on assisted suicide, even though I actually support a change in the law.

So it looks like you're just lying again.

But the constitution is just a piece of paper. I thought the rights were held up by the citizens? Was that notion wrong?

Your mouth-frothing hatred for Muslims is so painfully stupid it's beyond belief. You can't even distinguish between the violent extremists and the rest.

I consider someone extreme if they belong to that school of religious thought which says women have to cover themselves completely and hide away from society. I'm pretty sure all the rest of the extreme views go along with that. I doubt, for example, you would want to hear the woman's views on homosexuals or womens rights or Jews.

I guess that puts a good Christian guy like you in good company with the Christians in Rwanda who are beheading Muslims, the Anders Breiviks who slaughter children, and the Orthodox Christians who slaughtered Serbian Muslims.

Were you literally spitting at the screen when you wrote that? I imagine you with your eyes bugging out, your hair standing on end, and your fingers pounding the keyboard in a rage.

Your posts get stupider and more bitter with every passing day.

Is it really all that "racist" or culturally "insensitive" to think that a woman's face has to be covered in public is an extraordinarily extremist form of Islam?

That is not the issue. It is her choice to cover her face, in a venue where it does not matter if it is covered or not. Many new citizens wear turbans, dhotis, sarongs, or whatever they wish to the ceremony. It's actively encouraged, to demonstrate the diversity we all love. .

Some posters project her personal; choice to mean she must be also wearing a suicide vest.

And so what if she is devoutly religious? That has nothing at all do with her qualifications as a new citizen. It is not part of the points system for entrance, the family reunification program or the refugee program.

You found something which is not entirely irrelevant, but which doesn't seem to affect my main objections.

That's a win for me, then.

Your "main objections" are subjected to you restating them in an impossible-to-satisfy form, such as "no person ever committing violence in the name of the religion"...

That's a win for me, then.

Your "main objections" are subjected to you restating them in an impossible-to-satisfy form, such as "no person ever committing violence in the name of the religion"...

My main objection to bringing over religious extremists in large numbers is how they will influence our society as their numbers grow.

The worry about terrorism is a secondary concern. Neither of these concerns has changed one iota in the past few years and given the number of times I've written on them feel free to find evidence to the contrary.

If it is 'impossible to satisfy' these concerns perhaps you could take that as the inability to truthfully counter them as opposed to my concerns being shockingly unrealistic.

PS. The fact many on the left see absolutely nothing wrong with massive misogyny, murderous homophobia and undemocratic beliefs so long as they're held by a minority member, does not, in my opinion, render such beliefs any less extreme, nor any less unwanted in my country.

Edited by Argus

My main objection to bringing over religious extremists in large numbers if how they will influence our society as their numbers grow.

I don't share this because of my personal experience with Muslims, who seem to assimilate at the same rate as everybody else. Pakistanis who drink, have tattoos and date non-religious, ie. white people, who don't seem to care one way or the other about anything beyond basic morality. Then there's my experience with Arab Muslims, which is the same.

But that's anecdotal I admit.

That would be the one were you suggest a woman wearing a niqab must be an Islamic extremist.

It seems to me that a woman wearing a niaqab is demonstrating her extremism.

Of course, that would defend on how YOU define extremism.