Israel's war crimes in Gaza

Got news for you, the mess in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, all across the Arab League nations, in Iran, Africa, its a MUSLIM created mess and it begins and ends with Muslims.

No one is interested in misinformation.

Anyone who follows the ME, knows how and why ISIS and the instability was created. Save the rants and the misinformation for those who have no clue what's going on. Then, maybe, you'll get someone to follow your false narratives.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is if anyone else blames a jew then he screams his head off with anti semitic sentiments. It is a tactic used to create fear and distract any healthy debate.... But it is ok for people like Rue to lump the whole people the same just because they are born as muslims.

You know I am really getting sick and tired of these hypocrites who have double standard and a different moral viewpoint for all non jews and think they are the "chosen ones". Paradoxically, the nazis identified themselves with "übermensch" same way zionists like him identify themselves superior to goyims...what they fail to realise is that it their extremist mentality that creates hostility towards Israel and decent jewish people.

That helped Kactus. Thanks. Now that you have clarified I scream my head off when anyone else blames a jew (sic) you set the record straight. Imagine mean screaming when someone "blames a jew". I mean how unreasonable is that. I mean blaming jews, its what we do on this forum. How dare I "scream" lol. By he way have you ever seen me use an exclamation mark or capital letters. Lol. Scream.

Listen you go back to blaming jews. Don't let me stop you. Feel free.By the way the referring to jews as Nazis, the attempt to define good and bad jews, the misappropriate and misrepresentation of the meaning of "chisen" to advance the same stale anti-Semitic canard that chosen has to do with superiority....never been done before...so please....share...jew bait....feel free while I scream...

...one thing though.....you find one sentence, one phrase from me where I or any other Jew on this board claimed to be superior to anyone...provide it, go on....you claim Zionists like me claim to be superior to goyim...show me Kactus...provide the words...show me where I have used words that apply one standard to terrorist Muslims and one to Jews...please be my guest...lol...

Oh but I like the last sentence. I create hostility for Jews and Israel....Zionists like me....lol...right because you know you are so concerned about people being hateful of Israel....I mean you come on this forum to defend the right of Jews, Zionists Israelis....your only concern is that I make it bad for Israel. Lol right. Say who tried that one on me before...oh let me guess....the line about how other Jews are shocked at what I say.....lol you must have the same shocked Jewish friends as Big Guy.

Let me say it again-unlike you I make it crystal clear my issue is with people like you who support Muslim terrorism, anti-Semitism, negative generalizations about Jews, uttering on this forum pin-headed references to being chosen and superiority, making it clear you try to suggest what a good Jew is...all then pretexted by you then having the audacity to portray Israel as a victim of my opinion...you are hilarious....

Unlike you make it clear my issue is with Muslim terrorists not all Muslims. You on the other hand, you drip with hatred for all Jews, and you show it in your words and response to me. Kactus, Marcus, Big Guy, don't care what name it is, the words, the stereotypes, the phraseology, its identical and its stale.

Edited by Rue

Marcus you again speak of yourself in the plural. How about then if you keep doing that you simply admit you have more then one identity on this board. By the way Marcus, I know when a Mullah lectures you, there is but one opinion, his and anything else is the product of an infidel's thoughts or as you now phrase it "misinformation".

In Canada when people have a difference of opinion we debate it We don't kill the person with a different opinion and state what they say is misinformation.

In a democratic nation Marcus we debate.

Ghost your comment referring to Israel only taking in Jewish immigrants and not Syrians was Jew baiting. You deny it all you want and call it anti Rueism. Lol.

I don't bait, you choose to reply to my posts. You can either ignore it, or keep ranting. I think I can predict which avenue you will take.

In Canada when people have a difference of opinion we debate it We don't kill the person with a different opinion and state what they say is misinformation.

In a democratic nation Marcus we debate.

In Canada or any other place, when someone spreads misinformation and there is glaring evidence of it, then we (yes, we, as the people) should call the person on it.

For example: You tried blame the situation with ISIS squarely on Muslims.

WRONG - There is no point in debating something which is so clearly wrong.

Anyone who knows the situation in the Middle East, knows that ISIS could not have happened without U.S.' adventure in Iraq.

Edited by marcus

Marcus referring to yourself as we the people is deluded. Also you made a false statement. Provide the statement where I allegedly blamed all Muslim people for ISIL. Produce it. You won't because you can't-its what you do come on this forum and state utter falsehoods while in the next breath accusing me of the very thing you engage in.

As for you Ghost your Jew baiting is there for anyone to read. You bet I will challenge your bigotry. Your façade has long since blown its cover from the hot air of your Jew baiting. You want to ridicule Israel for taking in Jews, you know where to find me.

Edited by Rue

Provide the statement where I allegedly blamed all Muslim people for ISIL. Produce it.

I will. Only because the quote is on this same page. However, if I had to make an effort, trust me, I would not waste time on you. Mostly because you have never been able to respond to people who have requested that you produce comments or quotes when you have called people (yes, plural) anti-Jew or anti-semite.

Here is your quote, Rue:

Got news for you, the mess in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, all across the Arab League nations, in Iran, Africa, its a MUSLIM created mess and it begins and ends with Muslims.
Edited by marcus

You Marcus can not read. Stating that the terrorism going in in the ME in Syria, Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Malawi, Nigeria, the Sinai, Gaza, The West Bank, is not Muslim terrorism and is not a Muslim on Muslim war is absolute bull. Saying that does not mean all Muslims are terrorists but that the terrorism of the Middle East at this time is. You need to learn to read. You don't.

What you now want to deny ISIL, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Quaeda, Al Nusra, Islamic Jihad, are NOT Muslim?

You know want to suggest the Muslim civil wars should not be solved by Muslims.

Get a reality check and stop trying to misrepresent what I said. Do not confuse me with you.

Tactical nuclear weapons yes. Precision nuclear strikes in other words. Not just launching a massive bomb.

And this what you have said:

Launch a nuke or several nukes on the area. That will kill ISIS. Problem solved.

Nuke Iran. Iraq. Afghanistan. Syria. Just carpet nuke the whole place. Start over.

Doesn't sound much like "precision strike"

Ghost go to post 150 then tell me about iies. You used this thread to try ridicule why Israel has had to take in what you call immigrants which has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

You provide a classic example of using a thread as a pretext to piss on Israel for existing as a Jewish nation and saving Jews who had no home to go to which has nothing to do with the topic but shows once again how the same group of people will start threads on a supposed topic but use it as a platform to ridicule Jews for starting a nation because they had to flee the holocaust or expulsion from Arab League nations or persecution in Iran, Ethiopia, Russia.

You want to deny what you said?

At this point the thread is dead and discusses topics not related to the original pretext which was to call Israel a war crimes state while ignoring the war crimes of Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Al Quaeda, ISIL, Islamic Jihad, Fatah. Hey if it looks like a Zionist, call it a war criminal.