Jian Ghomeshi Fired from Q

To be honest WCR, even the the most staunch feminist should turn their back on this case and these women, they are doing more harm than good. I'm surprised you're trying to defend them.

I am defending the right for victims to have their day in court without being called embarrassing or whether they gave the accused a handjob.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am defending the right for victims to have their day in court without being called embarrassing or whether they gave the accused a handjob.

But that information was withheld and now makes justice impossible to achieve even if the assault happens.

I think everyone agrees OJ Simpson probably killed those people. But he was acquitted mostly people a racist cop planted evidence.

Credibility matters in a courtroom.

These women may have been abused, but because they were dishonest, their abuser will likely go free.

Edited by Boges

But that information was withheld and now makes justice impossible to achieve even if the assault happens.

I think everyone agrees OJ Simpson probably killed those people. But he was acquitted mostly people a racist cop planted evidence.

These women may have been abused, but because they were dishonest, their abuser will likely go free.

So you think they are embarrassing and feel the need to point out a handjob after the fact when you think they could possibly be telling the truth? Wonderful.

What they are doing is losing credibility for real victims.

At this point there is more evidence that he's the victims than they are, If one was to read the transcripts, they'd think it was a case of Ghomeshi filing restraining orders for stalking.

I told you Lucy Decoutere was a nutcase the minute she entered the scene and now i'm even more convinced.

And, where is the testimony from CBC employees telling us how creepy and abusive Ghomeshi is?

So you think they are embarrassing and feel the need to point out a handjob after the fact when you think they could possibly be telling the truth? Wonderful.

This 3rd woman perjured herself. She was asked if she saw Ghomeshi again by police and said no. Then Friday she says she had another sexual encounter with him.

Perhaps that didn't matter to the Crowns case at the time. But now it does because it shows a witness that has already lied about her relationship with the accused.

http://m.thespec.com/news-story/6269415-third-ghomeshi-witness-gets-ahead-of-another-courtroom-rewrite-dimanno

Perhaps embarrassing is a strong word for you but if justice is what this woman wanted, she effed that up.

Edited by Boges

I'm quite frankly surprised at the prosecution for not calling more witnesses regarding mental health, former colleagues etc. Perhaps because they didn't have full knowledge of the emails. But again, it doesn't excuse the assaults. The judge will determine if those assaults actually took place with no reasonable doubt.

Edited by WestCoastRunner

It's more than a hand job, it's everything they did and every lie they told and every conversation they hid - there hasn't been once ounce of honesty from any of these women and you want to convict the guy.

Weren't you talking about "the making of a murderer" recently?

I'm quite frankly surprised at the prosecution for not calling more witnesses regarding mental health, former colleagues etc. Perhaps because they didn't have full knowledge of the emails. But again, it doesn't excuse the assaults. The judge will determine if those assaults actually took place with no reasonable doubt.

Would you convict Ghomeshi based on the evidence given?

It's more than a hand job, it's everything they did and every lie they told and every conversation they hid - there hasn't been once ounce of honesty from any of these women and you want to convict the guy.

Weren't you talking about "the making of a murderer" recently?

Their honesty is the fact they even pursued this in the first place.

This 3rd woman perjured herself. She was asked if she saw Ghomeshi again by police and said no. Then Friday she says she had another sexual encounter with him.

Perhaps that didn't matter to the Crowns case at the time. But now it does because it shows a witness that has already lied about her relationship with the accused.

http://m.thespec.com/news-story/6269415-third-ghomeshi-witness-gets-ahead-of-another-courtroom-rewrite-dimanno

Perhaps embarrassing is a strong word for you but if justice is what this woman wanted, she effed that up.

But, but, earlier you stated they could be telling the truth.

I have read the live blog. I still won't answer. There is a huge difference in being there in person and reading live blogs.

No, you won't answer...and here's why;

If you say that "yes, you would convict", then you lose all credibility and become just an angry radical feminist who will lock a man up with no evidence to support the accusations.

If you say "no, you would not convict", you would be admitting that these women are not victims, but instead liars. And, if they have lied, then maybe not every woman who claims victim, is in fact a victim. You have to believe that each and every woman is a victim.

Neither scenario is gonna work for you - is it?

No, you won't answer...and here's why;

If you say that "yes, you would convict", then you lose all credibility and become just an angry radical feminist who will lock a man up with no evidence to support the accusations.

If you say "no, you would not convict", you would be admitting that these women are not victims, but instead liars. And, if they have lied, then maybe not every woman who claims victim, is in fact a victim. You have to believe that each and every woman is a victim.

Neither scenario is gonna work for you - is it?

Edited by WestCoastRunner

I'll quote you! But, I won't report you.

Sorry, but in your heart of hearts, you know there is nothing there, you know these women have lied every chance they had, you know they colluded. and you know that at least 2 of them were fixated on the guy.

I wonder if these women were lying to each other.

I certainly don't believe they were lying or colluded.