why is the u.s. suddenly crying about the use of chemical weapons?

bud

The last thing Israel wants is Al Quaeda ruling Syria. With Assad in power, he, Hezbollah and Iran offered a deterrent to Al Quaeda and radical Sunni Islamists. This is precisely why Israel took out Syria's nuclear reactor but not Assad.

This is why Israel never engaged in a war with Syria particularly when Syria invaded Lebanon and equipped Hezbollah. They had to play and still play an intricate balancing game of not fueling either Sunni or Shiite extremists.

So for Bud to try pull the Joo conspiracy tune which was expected shows how lacking in credibility his analysis is. Using his reasoning, Israel has no problem supporting Al Quaeda in Syria.

Bottom line is far more complicated then the usual Bud anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and strongly supported by Turkey's Erdogan is involved in a war with a competing Sunni Muslim brotherhood faction that currently controls Hamas. Hamas finds itself endangered by Sunni extremists in Syria who see Hamas as a sell out.

Israel sees Turkey and the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood as problematic and anti-Israel. They see the other rebels in Syria as a mix of different Sunni Muslim groups who currently have their war sites set on Shiites and therefore the Syrian, Hezbollah and Iran regimes but could easily turn on Israel once they defeat the Shiites.

So get this clear. Israel is phacked no matter what happens in Syria.

Israel's only hope for survival is to find moderate Muslims in the Middle East to form an alliance with.

Right now the only element in the Middle Easy that is even remotely keeping the peace is the Egyptian Military which Israel maintains an understanding with. That is it. Period.

The King of Jordan could be killed in a second. He is a moderate but he is surrounded buy a civilian government and majority of people who want a Sharia law fundamentalist state.

Lebanon is permanently destroyed by Hezbollah having taken over control of the nation and preventing the Sunni and Christian populations from having any true freedom. Hezbollah and Syria are responsible for the murder of the last 3 Lebanese democratically elected leaders.

If Assad goes down, a radical Sunni element could take over and cause a Sunni uprising in Lebanon to throw Hezbollah out and back into Iran. Then the war would continue back to Iraq and over to Iran again.

So blaming Israel for this is b.s.

Israel is faced with Syrian chemicals and instability, Lebanese instability, Egyptian instability, an openly anti-Semitic Turkish leader, Iran, Yemen, Iraq and Saudi Arabia all containing extremistSunni or Shiite cells of people dedicated to wiping out Israel.

The last thing Israel wants is to hasten the extinction of either Muslim faction and end their war.

The longer Arab peoples kill each other-the less time they have to focus on Israel-that is the cold cruel reality of why Israel would not truly

take sides.

Both Muslim factions contain equal amounts of extremists who hate Israel

Yes Israel wants both chemical and nuclear threats neutralized but so does Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and any nation dependent on Middle East oil so to simply state this is a Joo thing is b.s.

Go on Bud, sing it again. Dah jooz did it.

Edited by Rue

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So get this clear. Israel is phacked no matter what happens in Syria.

Israel's only hope for survival is to find moderate Muslims in the Middle East to form an alliance with.

Such silly hyperbole. Israel is easily the toughest kid on the block over in that dump, and has economic and military backing of countries like the US. It will survive just fine.

Not only that, but all of the bluster from Obama sets the US up to be tricked just like they were in Iraq. The FSA could even gas their own people, and watch the cruise missiles rain down on Assad.

I have no difficulty believing the US and UK over the likes of "Valid the impaler" Putin. I question the motivations of those who would lend the slightest credence to anything Russia says.

Edited by Argus

I have no difficulty believing the US and UK over the likes of "Valid the impaler" Putin. I question the motivations of those who would lend the slightest credence to anything Russia says.

When it comes to anti-Americanism, anyone or anything is believed over the United States. It's sad but true.

Putin being ex-KGB is a bad-ass and does what he says. You may not like what he says, but at least he does not change his stance and makes no apologies about it. You know exactly what you are getting from Russia. You cannot say the same for the USA.

Russia says Item A, you get Item A. The USA says Item A, and you get Item B.

Guest American Woman

When it comes to anti-Americanism, anyone or anything is believed over the United States. It's sad but true.

It took me awhile to realize it, but that is so true. Anyone or anything is supported over the U.S., too; even if it hurts the population of the other country(ies) in general.

Putin being ex-KGB is a bad-ass and does what he says. You may not like what he says, but at least he does not change his stance and makes no apologies about it. You know exactly what you are getting from Russia. You cannot say the same for the USA.

I get your point, but it's more complicated with Russia and Putin than that. For instance, he had a solo press conference in the last 2 days and lied about his relations with Obama/US whenever needed, and the Syria situation. He's on record as publicly calling Kerry a liar.

I'm not sure what you mean WRT the US. They go out of their way to try to abide by treaties and UN directives that they've signed. They limit civilian deaths as much as possible(while Arab nations tend to put military installations by hospitals and residential areas so they have something to talk about to the media) while Russia doesn't worry about such trivial matters. Their putdown of the Chechnya revolt was brutal.

You mean like when Russia blows up apartment buildings in Moscow, and says "Those dirty Chechins did it!' and then proceeds to slaughter tens of thousands of Chechins? Or do you mean when Russia feeds arms and trainers into a small province of Georgia, and gets them to attack their government, and then Russia invades Georgia to 'defend the innocent'? Russia is a kleptocracy where anyone who goes against Putin dies or winds up in prison. And you think this is an honest man who says what he means and means what he says?

So for Bud to try pull the Joo conspiracy tune which was expected shows how lacking in credibility his analysis is.

you often get things wrong and comeback with your typical cries of anti-semitism. i am embarrassed for people like you. this time it's no different:

AIPAC to deploy hundreds of lobbyists to push for Syria action

Pro-Israel lobby says 250 activists will meet with their senators and representatives in Washington in a bid to win support Congressional support for military action in Syria.

you know it's all about israel when you see john mccain, lindsey graham and that other full time prostitute, eric candor, regurgitate AIPAC's agenda. these guys will do and say anything their pimp tells them to.

Edited by bud

you often get things wrong and comeback with your typical cries of anti-semitism. i am embarrassed for people like you. this time it's no different:

AIPAC to deploy hundreds of lobbyists to push for Syria action

Pro-Israel lobby says 250 activists will meet with their senators and representatives in Washington in a bid to win support Congressional support for military action in Syria.

you know it's all about israel when you see john mccain, lindsey graham and that other full time prostitute, eric candor, regurgitate AIPAC's agenda. these guys will do and say anything their pimp tells them to.

Jews control the planet.

The longer Arab peoples kill each other-the less time they have to focus on Israel-that is the cold cruel reality of why Israel would not truly

take sides.

israel loves the syria war because it will beget him war with iran.

damn you bud! you anti-semite! leave israel and its warmongering chicken-hawk zionist parasites who want u.s. to do israel's dirty work, alone!

Dershowitz: Obama Should Ask Congress to Approve Red Line for Iran

But Obama doesn't want to go anywhere near Iran. He's proved this repeatedly over the last 5 years. Bush would have bombed it to hell and back by now, based on what Israel's intelligence had said. Obama has been ignoring Israel and bitching about Netanyahu instead. It just doesn't add up bud. Maybe you should try to apply an oil conspiracy?

what is unfolding in the u.s. is very interesting. the gop is torn between racist hatred of obama, aipac who pays millions to many of their campaigns and the eternal love of bombing the middle east.

what to do, what to do.

Wait, what about those who love Obama? What about those who don't want to bomb anyone? What about the conspiracy theorists? What about those who think Benghazi is a guy named Ben? Aren't they tearing at things too? At the end of the day, Obama is going to do what he thinks is right, unless congress stops him. Nobody there wants to go to Iran, unless they deploy nukes.

I have a hard time believing ANY of these governments. NONE of them have a record of being either open or honest. If theres evidence that Assad is behind these attacks, then Ill need to see it before I believe it. But all we get to see us posturing.

There just too much stuff that doesnt add up. According to a lot of experts Assad has already gained the upper hand on the ground. Seems like odd timing to use these weapons and give countries like the US an excuse to wipe him out. I also dont believe the accounts of 1500 or (thousands) dead. The real number seems to be about 500.

And theres evidence to suggest that Obamas freedom fighters (Ala Ackbar!!!) have used chemical weapons during this conflict as well, so I wonder where the redline was there?

Edited by dre

Guest American Woman

This is interesting: "Arab League nations agreed Sunday that Syrian President Bashar Assad had used chemical weapons and that it crossed an internationally recognized red line...." http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/08/20385144-arab-league-agrees-with-kerry-on-assad-chemical-weapons-use-but-not-military-action?lite

I can't imagine why the Arab League nations would agree that Assad used chemical weapons without convincing proof.

And theres evidence to suggest that Obamas freedom fighters (Ala Ackbar!!!) have used chemical weapons during this conflict as well, so I wonder where the redline was there?

There is precisely _NO_ evidence that the rebels even have chemical weapons, much less the means to deliver them with rockets. But don't let that stop you. Like truthers, there is no amount of evidence which you would simply not dismiss out of hand. Your mind was made up long ago.

This is interesting: "Arab League nations agreed Sunday that Syrian President Bashar Assad had used chemical weapons and that it crossed an internationally recognized red line...." http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/08/20385144-arab-league-agrees-with-kerry-on-assad-chemical-weapons-use-but-not-military-action?lite

I can't imagine why the Arab League nations would agree that Assad used chemical weapons without convincing proof.

Don't worry about it. It was Jewish lobbying, I'm sure.

the arabs, lead by saudi and qatar don't like assad because he's a shia, like those who rule iran. they want these guys gone as much as israel does.

you didn't know that?

it's interesting watching israel, saudi and qatar in the same bed. actually, the new(old) military rulers of egypt have recently crawled back into the bed as well.

There is precisely _NO_ evidence that the rebels even have chemical weapons,

pay attention to this argus, because it doesn't make sense to keep repeating and correcting:

UN's Carla Del Ponte says there is evidence rebels 'may have used sarin' in Syria

this is from earlier this year. when you have these opposition groups ripping hearts out and eating them and cutting the heads of christian priests, what makes you think they won't gas people?

Edited by bud

pay attention to this argus, because it doesn't make sense to keep repeating and correcting:

UN's Carla Del Ponte says there is evidence rebels 'may have used sarin' in Syria

this is from earlier this year. when you have these opposition groups ripping hearts out and eating them and cutting the heads of christian priests, what makes you think they won't gas people?

And her words were denied by the UN the next day.