Is trudeau trying to be muslim?

PIK

Just imagine if a conservative tried this stuff , he would be tarred and feathered by the media but trudeau gets away with everything he does and the sun is the only one keeping a eye on who he is hanging with and the people he is hanging with should have no say in what goes on in this country. I don't think trudeau is smart enough to realize the danger his saudi born advisor is setting him up for. This is the same advisor that advise dalton to put in sharia law in the family court system in ONT. Justin is playing with fire here and he is to stupid to realize this.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/08/19/fess-up-mr-dressup-shahada-reciting-trudeau-all-for-show-but-questions-still-should-have-been-asked

To say the shahada, in the presence of two or more Muslim males, is the sole requirement in Islamic law to convert to Islam.

Did Trudeau convert to Islam? Did the people praying with him think he did? If so, did he mean it?

It’s one thing to visit a mosque on Monday, a synagogue on Tuesday and a gay pride parade on Wednesday — all are part of a pluralistic Canada. But to say the shahada is more than showing tolerance or friendship to one faith. It’s to join that faith by testifying that it’s the only true faith.

Add in a recent speech Trudeau made to the Muslim Council of Calgary, in which he boasts of visiting Montreal’s wahhabi mosque — that’s the fundamentalist, Saudi-style extremist version of Islam that counts as is followers Osama bin Laden. Is it all political theatre, or is Trudeau actually going there?

Trudeau’s wife, Sophie, recently posed for a picture with Trudeau’s mother, Margaret, in honour of Mother’s Day. And in that photo, they were both wearing the Muslim hijab hair-covering.

Why would you do that on Mother’s Day — a secular holiday with no Muslim or ethnic characteristic to it at all? Why add in the Sharia element?

I don’t believe Trudeau is Muslim. I don’t believe he is anything other than what his handlers and costume designers put in his hands before each public event. And in Trudeau’s case, his senior policy adviser just happens to be Omar Alghabra, the Saudi-born former president of the Canadian Arab Federation. More.....

Edited by PIK

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting isn't it? Do you think it will get much play on CBC's Power & Politics? How about a big spread in the Star? For those who think this article is petty - it's not. It deserves as much - if not more coverage than Harper gets about his support for Israel. It speaks to the naivitee of Trudeau Junior. Many in Ontario remember McGuinty's flirtation with the Muslim community that almost led to the introduction of Shariah law in Ontario. Gaining support from the Muslim community through over-the-top actions like these - if successful, would lead to payback at some point. What form that payback might take is...dare I say - troubling?

Funny how standards of some are flexible and damning when its one they dont like, or in this case are scared to death that someone might bethrone beloved leader, but a pass is given to those who do more griveous damage.

The article itself states the reason this was done "That’s my theory: It’s all for show,"

But your boy, Mayor Ford, cavorting with known criminals, having paid staff on hand who are criminals, showing up drunk at festivals, posing for pics with murdered and or murderers is all a ruse of the Star.

Congrats, you are officially the Hypocrisy leader for MLW.

Edit: Should have just posted that the meeting and prayer at the Mosque was all a Star smear job. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guyser2

If Trudeau wants to be a Muslim he can go ahead and be a muslim. If that is in fact his intent I see nothing earth-shattering or Newsworthy about him becoming a muslim.

If he did/does in fact introduce some sort of bill in parliament regarding the implementation of Sharia law in some form or other then that would be something to discuss....but he hasn't so, sorry, nothing newsworthy here.

Oh God, Ezra. The stupid. It burns!

Ethnic costumes. Politicians campaigning in synagogues wear Jewish yarmulkes; politicians campaigning in Sikh temples wear colourful turbans. But is there a line between showing solidarity with the cultural symbols of a new Canadian group and actually converting religions?

Yes. One test is to ask yourself the simple question "Does the politician in question dress up in ethno religious garb when not surrounded by cameras?"

is normal even at a Canadian mosque Synagogue

Hamilton, Ontario. I'm seeing woman and men together. In my particular city, only the mosque is segregated. Can you provide some similar visual of a Canadian synagogue showing segregation along sexual lines? As well, it's always amusing when a poster counters a negative with ANOTHER negative. Unless you thought I am Jewish...which I'm not. Then it's something else...

02-WS-Hamilton-synagogue.jpg

Seems somebody forgot to tell the women he was there. Oh, wait...segregation of the sexes is normal even at a Canadian mosque. What a rich tapestry of....something...

justin-trudeau-praying-in-mosque.jpg

That is not what I want for a PM of this country. We know he is in the pockets of the unions and now is he in the pockets of the Islamics?

That is not what I want for a PM of this country. We know he is in the pockets of the unions and now is he in the pockets of the Islamics?

Something that Canada will have to face eventually is that Islam and the Sharia puts women in a definite second class role with no sign of being able to reform. Is that OK? And if so...why is it OK?

Why are you so scared of talking about the Islamics in this country. It is appeasing attitudes like this that before you know it , it is to late to do anything about. please explain your cowardly position ,here is a little tidbit of what trudeau's advisor is all about and I for one want nothing to do with these people.

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/12/is-omar-alghabra-of-canadas-liberal-party-an

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/140771

Open your eyes cy , you're are a smart guy

Why are you so scared of talking about the Islamics in this country. It is appeasing attitudes like this that before you know it , it is to late to do anything about. please explain your cowardly position ,here is a little tidbit of what trudeau's advisor is all about and I for one want nothing to do with these people.

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/12/is-omar-alghabra-of-canadas-liberal-party-an

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/140771

Open your eyes cy , you're are a smart guy

There's nothing cowardly about cybercoma's views on this, not that I can see.

On the other hand: those who continually fret about the looming Crescent shadow of the Islamic Caliphate wiping out Western civilization...well, that sounds a little like cowardice to me, frankly. It sits somewhere just below the rationality of the 9/11 Truthers.

Edited by bleeding heart

On the other hand: those who continually fret about the looming Crescent shadow of the Islamic Caliphate wiping out Western civilization...well, that sounds a little like cowardice to me, frankly. It sits somewhere just below the rationality of the 9/11 Truthers.

You see nothing wrong with putting your head in the sand when the word muslim or Islamic shows up. This country is full of PC wimps. They all laughed at churchill at one time, is that happening again??

I dunno...history and reality says otherwise. Whose perception does one trust? Yours? Cyber's? Plus, it would be cowardly to shut down discussion on such a subject. That's pretty much saying it is OK for women to be 2nd class citizens...as long as it's Islam. Like I mentioned above...why is that OK??

. Can you provide some similar visual of a Canadian synagogue showing segregation along sexual lines? As well, it's always amusing when a poster counters a negative with ANOTHER negative. Unless you thought I am Jewish...which I'm not. Then it's something else...

No I cannot,but that is not to deny it occurs although I grant you its probably not as strict (Ultra Ortho's exluded) as Muslims appear to be.

Its a nother negative. But I was only pointing out that it appeared to be a one sided slam , which you are not known for here.

You see nothing wrong with putting your head in the sand when the word muslim or Islamic shows up.

No...I just don't poop my pants in terror every time the words are uttered.

I just don't think there is this entity called "the Muslim world" which a grandiose threat to Western civilization.

That's silly, and I prefer not to be part of that particular wagon train.

This country is full of PC wimps.

Of all political stripes and opinions.

They all laughed at churchill at one time, is that happening again??

Yeah...that's not a promiscuously false analogy at all....

Edited by bleeding heart

You see nothing wrong with putting your head in the sand when the word muslim or Islamic shows up.

No...I just don't poop my pants in terror every time the words are uttered.

I just don't think there is this entity called "the Muslim world" which a grandiose threat to Western civilization.

That's silly, and I prefer not to be part of that particular wagon train.

This country is full of PC wimps.

Of all political stripes and opinions.

They all laughed at churchill at one time, is that happening again??
Yeah...that's not a promiscuously false analogy at all.....

I want nothing to do with a people whose religion comes 1st before country flag or family. AQnd in this country after trudeau str was done with it, it only takes a few people complaining to change everything, and it is slowing changing.

Yours? PIK's?

No one here is saying any such thing. Not a single person.

Pay attention to want is going on and look at the people in power and study history and human nature and poof there it is.

No I cannot,but that is not to deny it occurs although I grant you its probably not as strict (Ultra Ortho's exluded) as Muslims appear to be.

Its a nother negative. But I was only pointing out that it appeared to be a one sided slam , which you are not known for here.

You know it exists. But, you can't provided the proof. I suppose your word is good.

It's no secret that I dislike all forms of religion. I just dislike some way more than others. Islam is one of those. Would you like to see some examples as to why?...Other than its treatment of women? Wait...I can't show that sort of extreme violence in the name of religion here without going to the Cooler. You'll have to take my word...it's good.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Yours? PIK's?

No one here is saying any such thing. Not a single person.

Cyber's suggestion that a thread about Trudeau's visit and participation at an obviously segregated mosque (are there unsegregated mosques in Canada?) be shut down is JUST that. Approval by lack of action or caring. Segregation in Canadian mosques exists now. Guyser claims elsewhere too...though he can't show it. What do you think should be done?

a] something

b] nothing

Trudeau gave his answer already...

You know it exists. But, you can't provided the proof. I suppose your word is good.

I would assume that its kind of common knowledge, Im not Jewish either but I knew it.

Anyhow...here...

Question:

Why do men and women sit separately at traditional Jewish services?

Answer:

All Jewish practices have their simple reasons as well as deeper, more spiritual explanations.

One obvious benefit of separate seating in a synagogue is that it helps ensure that the main focus is on the prayers and not on the opposite gender. There is no question that we don't act the same in a mixed crowd as we do in a same-gender one. There is nothing wrong with that. It is good and healthy that we are attracted to each other, but during prayers we shouldn't be trying to impress anyone other than G-d.

In addition to that, a synagogue should be a welcoming and inclusive place. No one should feel left out. Many single people feel extremely uncomfortable at a function or event at which everyone seems to be with a partner except them. No one should ever feel this way at a synagogue. When men and women sit separately, there is no discrimination between singles and couples. (There will always be a chance for singles to mingle afterwards at the Kiddush!)

But it goes deeper than that. Women and men are very different beings. Not only are we physically different; our thought processes, emotional states and psychology are all different. This is because our souls are different - they come from complementary but opposite sources. The prayer experience is supposed to be an opportunity to be with your true self, to communicate with your soul. Men and women need space from each other to help them become intuned to their higher selves.

Ironically, it is by sitting separately in prayer that we are able to truly come together in the other areas of our lives; because it is only when both male and female spiritual energies are allowed to flourish that we are complete as individuals, families and a community.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/160962/jewish/Separation-in-the-Synagogue.htm

It's no secret that I dislike all forms of religion.

With you there.

I just dislike some way more than others. Islam is one of those. Would you like to see some examples as to why?...Other than its treatment of women? Wait...I can't show that sort of extreme violence in the name of religion here without going to the Cooler. You'll have to take my word...it's good.

I know what you are saying, however I woulddebate that Islam is doing the atrocities, Islamics in the name of Islam is another thing altogether and prob were would agree.

Christians doing the terrorizing in the name of christ are as bad, just a whole lot less of them.

Edited by Guyser2