Is trudeau trying to be muslim?

PIK

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did...what does the law say? That's what I think should be done.

That's a non-answer if there ever was one. Nut up or shut up, dude.

Care to show a photo of them praying? No?

Care to show a photo of them praying in a mixed gender setting? No? :rolleyes:

From their current legal policies regarding human rights...from the link you provided...

And?

I dunno...history and reality says otherwise. Whose perception does one trust? Yours? Cyber's? Plus, it would be cowardly to shut down discussion on such a subject. That's pretty much saying it is OK for women to be 2nd class citizens...as long as it's Islam. Like I mentioned above...why is that OK??

I'm not trying to shut down the thread. I was just making a prediction. Dusting off the old crystal ball. I've been out of practice though, so who knows.

Uhhhh...no. I don't.

Yeah. It happened. But hey, that's what we do. Hate on people because of their religion and judge individuals based on the generalizations we make about their religion as a whole.

Oh and for the record, segregation is idiotic, but then that's why I don't follow the religion nor think anyone else should.

I'm not trying to shut down the thread. I was just making a prediction. Dusting off the old crystal ball. I've been out of practice though, so who knows.

If you say so. I'm a bit...mind you, only a bit...surprised by how many MLW members feel women's rights are not important. So far the big defense is that apparently the Jews also feel women are 2nd class citizens...therefore it's fine to treat all women as second class citizens. Just like Mr Trudeau was doing on camera. Or was he merely pandering for votes by participating in that example of religious sexual segregation? That's unclear.

More red herrings and tu quoque. I'll just mark you as...

b] nothing

Answer the question, troll.

If you say so. I'm a bit...mind you, only a bit...surprised by how many MLW members feel women's rights are not important.

Strawman.

So far the big defense is that apparently the Jews also feel women are 2nd class citizens...therefore it's fine to treat all women as second class citizens.

If that's what you think the argument is, you don't understand anything.

Just like Mr Trudeau was doing on camera. Or was he merely pandering for votes by participating in that example of religious sexual segregation? That's unclear.

Freedom of religion in Canada is a constitutionally protected right.

Edited by Black Dog

You call me a troll and order responses from me? Go order your wiff to make you a sandwich.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Strawmen, ad hominem arguments, insults/abuse (see above sandwich comment, whatever that means), ducking questions are very trollish behaviours.

Now Tarek fatah would have a lot better understanding on this and he has been warning people about what is really happening. For anyone to think muslims are dumb is stupid , our laws set this country up for minorites to get what they want and they know how to use it to thier advantage. I laugh at the people that think they are a bunch of camel jockies and no threat to anyone. The boy is a danger to our way of life.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/08/20/trudeau-and-bcma-make-a-mockery-of-piety-and-politics

Next, Trudeau is welcomed to participate in the ritual prayer where we Muslims face Mecca and prostrate our heads to the ground to show our subservience to Allah and to proclaim our steadfast belief in Islam.

The Liberal leader sat next to the Imam, raised his hands Islamic style and prayed in the front row of the mosque while Muslim women sat in the back rows as second-class citizens. Trudeau had no problem with this gender apartheid. He was later permitted to address the congregation.

No non-Muslim is permitted to participate in our ritual prayers unless he has taken the oath of Islam and declared that Muhammad is the last Prophet of God and that the worst sin is ‘shirk,’ the belief that Jesus is the son of God.

Perhaps Justin Trudeau has in secret converted to Islam. After all, the Liberal leader in his own words told an audience in Calgary that he visits mosques in his riding of Papineau, among them a Wahabbi mosque to “deepen my understanding and knowledge of Islam.”

The fact that Wahhabi mosques preach the most dangerous form of Islam and anti-West hatred seemed to be of no concern to the Liberal leader.

Edited by PIK

Equally odious. It tells me that he not only doesn't truly respect the rights of women, he'll toss one group under a bus to please another.

What group is he tossing under the bus exactly?

Your feigned indignation is transparent, considering you're hardly the champion of women's rights when it comes to the issues they face. You're just using this as a stick to beat on religion because you hate it. I commend you for your concern about women's rights though, regardless of the reason you're doing it. But you can cut the charade. It's pretty obvious that your beef just lies with religion in general.

Now Tarek fatah would have a lot better understanding on this and he has been warning people about what is really happening.

Fatah knows who signs the cheques.

For anyone to think muslims are dumb is stupid , our laws set this country up for minorites to get what they want and they know how to use it to thier advantage. I laugh at the people that think they are a bunch of camel jockies and no threat to anyone.

Man, I can't tell if you piss your sheets or wear them.

Edited by Black Dog

Fatah knows who signs the cheques.

Man, I can't tell if you piss your sheets or wear them.

That is the best you can come up with. Fatah know what he is talking about , he has live it. And laugh all you want, because of this ,it could be the moderate muslim keeping harper in office. Thank you very much. Edited by PIK

This thread has a lot of posters misrepresenting Trudeau's views and I for one am tired of people taking his "inclusive" approach out of context. His fresh and insightful approach - his ability to get beyond superficial arguments and delve deeply into substantive solutions is what will endear him to the electorate. Yes, a bright future awaits us all if we'll just give Justin the chance. For more of a balanced look at Trudeau's outreach to the Muslim community, have a read:

http://ezralevant.com/2013/04/think-justin-trudeaus-instinct.html