Who finds Alison Redford attractive?

Personally, I find Alison Redford lovely. I'm sure I'm not alone. I don't agree with most of her policies. So the question is this. How often do we vote based on what we percieve is attractive rather than on a hard look at the issues? Do we vote for what we want to be true versus what actually is true. McLuhan once said that when the media want to present bad news they graph it in curves. When they want to present good news, they wrap it in curves. (Something to that effect.)

Is there a pattern? Danielle Smith, Christy Clark, Sarah Palin, And Alison Redford?

Edited by the janitor

No, there is no pattern. Clark barely won her by-election and is hugely unpopular. She will not win the upcoming election. How does that play into your theories?

I know Clark's election was a squeaker. Point being that Reford, Clark, Palin all DID get elected. Next time around Danielle Smith probably will. It's only AFTER they've been in office and messed up people vote against them.

Edited by the janitor

I mean any way you look at it, she's an improvement on Ralph Klein and Ed Stelmach.

I think that's called damning with faint praise. :D

I don't find her attractive, but I don't think that would sway my vote. I think Sarah Palin looks nice...until she opens her mouth. She wouldn't get my vote if she showed up at my door on her knees with beer and pizza and a hockey game.

I admire Redford for her character but I still wouldn't vote for her. I must be a strictly policy guy when it comes to voting.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I thought Liz Taylor was the most beautiful women in the world phyisically in her younger days. But morally ,well that is another matter..

Mother Theresa was beutiful in heart and soul. Golden M ,Margaret T were beautiful in courage of conviction. Redford is not attractive to me physically or politically.

My wife is the most all around beautiful women I have ever met. I tell my kids and grandkids that all the time.I tell her that everyday for the last forty years.

I could go on but I am sure you get my point.

• 3 weeks later...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I thought Liz Taylor was the most beautiful women in the world phyisically in her younger days. But morally ,well that is another matter..

Mother Theresa was beutiful in heart and soul. Golden M ,Margaret T were beautiful in courage of conviction. Redford is not attractive to me physically or politically.

My wife is the most all around beautiful women I have ever met. I tell my kids and grandkids that all the time.I tell her that everyday for the last forty years.

I could go on but I am sure you get my point.

Are you really trying to tell us that morals were that important to you when you were young? ROTFLMAO :lol: