Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Guest American Woman

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Derek L

How could they? The kid is a US citizen.

A naturalized US citizen (as of 9/11 2012) and the State Department has confirmed his dead older brother just returned from a “ 6 month vacation in Russia”, coupled with the FBI releasing that two years ago, at the request of a foreign unnamed (see Russia) government, they conducted an “interview” with the older brother over his ties to radical Islam………..As to the legality of sending the currently alive younger brother to Russia in the back of a black business jet to be further interviewed by the Russian FSB…….Two words:
Extraordinary Rendition.

Guest American Woman

On the TV, they are reporting that the suspect is alive and in custody.

Yep. Just saw the ambulance take off on the news ...

What a relief.

Edited by American Woman

Guest Derek L

I read that his Dad thinks his "angels" were framed.

I heard it was his aunt with the tin-foil hat and that either his uncle or father are disgusted.

Guest American Woman

I heard it was his aunt with the tin-foil hat and that either his uncle or father are disgusted.

His uncle is disgusted. Dad said that "all hell would break loose" if police killed this son in a shootout; that it would be proof that they were framed. The aunt and dad both said that they think the boys are "angels." Dad is back in Russia.

Edited by American Woman

It won't be for that 19 year old.

Why? As the subject of an intense study into radicalization I would think he'll be kept in a hospital like setting, although I think his capture will probably reveal more about what's wrong with our culture and society than him.

Apparently:

"The FBI took two males and a female into custody for questioning Friday evening at New Bedford, Massachusetts, residence believe to have been connected to Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, New Bedford Police Lt. Robert Richard said."

Edited by bcsapper

Guest American Woman

Why? As the subject of an intense study into radicalization I would think he'll be kept in a hospital like setting, although I think his capture will probably reveal more about what's wrong with our culture and society than him.

Wow. :blink:

Guest Derek L

You are living in a strange fantasy world. He's not going to be sent anywhere.

We shall see, if they think he's part of a larger cell with ties to Chechen rebels/terrorists he very well could be.

Guest American Woman

I take it you don't subscribe to the idea it takes a village to raise a child?

I don't subscribe to the "blame the village" idea whenever evil strikes. I believe in personal responsibility. Not to mention that the "village" they spent half their life in is Russia. Odd that the only "village" you ever hold responsible is the West.

Guest American Woman

We shall see, if they think he's part of a larger cell with ties to Chechen rebels/terrorists he very well could be.

Why? Why would they want to give up control of his trial/outcome?

Guest Derek L

Not from US soil and not citizens.

Why not......Rendition is mentioned in the US Constitution, and Governments can extradite their own citizens to another country, they do it all the time……..Extraordinary Rendition, coupled with a terrorist label speeds up the process…..For instance, as the details of the attack become known, the FSB could be asked by US authorities to help aide them in the conspiracy portion of the case……..Who did the older brother go “visit” in Moscow? I’m sure the Russians would like to know….

Guest Derek L

Why? Why would they want to give up control of his trial/outcome?

Because there could be a whole whack of his friends living (and buying croc-pots) inside your country and Russia.