Mass shooting

Just how well do you think Americans telling Canadians how to vote would be received in Canada ? Your nation just dismantled the half-ass Gun Registry, one of the biggest and most expensive IT fiascos in history. No head shaking, just a lot of ROTFLMAO.

Well, I certainly shook my head, since once established the gun registry costs next to nothing. Might as well keep it. Poorly implemented for sure, tho.

But you've come to Canada to tell Canadians to not tell Americans.... As I say, you want to protect your constitution, your fight is at home, not here.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...... If you think coming on this forum telling people to stop telling Americans what to do is protecting America, you have a serious problem.

I was "on this forum" years before any whining from you about American gun rights. About the only predictable Canadian thing you haven't done yet is to say it's "sad".

I was "on this forum" years before any whining from you about American gun rights. About the only predictable Canadian thing you haven't done yet is to say it's "sad".

It's sad.

So you've been fighting the good fight here for years? How's that going for ya? America still safe from Canadians? No Tigers in your back yard either,. I bet.

Well, I certainly shook my head, since once established the gun registry costs next to nothing. Might as well keep it. Poorly implemented for sure, tho.

Nonsense....the maintenance licenses and support just for its American database (Oracle) cost millions each year.

But you've come to Canada to tell Canadians to not tell Americans.... As I say, you want to protect your constitution, your fight is at home, not here.

Here is a web hosting server farm not far from George Bushes ranch...in Texas, US of A. Canada is nowhere near there.

Nonsense....the maintenance licenses and support just for its American database (Oracle) cost millions each year.

Here is a web hosting server farm not far from George Bushes ranch...in Texas, US of A. Canada is nowhere near there.

Millions isn't real money anymore.

So out of all the web sites hosted near Shrub's farm, you picked this one to defend America against? Why?

Yep, I'm sure your contribution on this forum was instrumental in that.

Not sure....but apparently there are more America haters in Canada than in Pakistan ! Some of them worry all day about what is going on in another nation, then cry foul when their cross border neurosis is challenged instead of always being surrounded and insulated by anti-American parrots.

Millions isn't real money anymore.

You missed the not so subtle point....Oracle DB is American, just like so many things you use each day.

So out of all the web sites hosted near Shrub's farm, you picked this one to defend America against? Why?

Oh no, I have been grab-assing with Canadian rubes for years on many forums. Got to see the CBC forum shut down in glorious fashion because another American pointed out their stupid censorship and bias.

The depth of Canadian resentment towards the U.S. is a never ending source of entertainment.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Not sure....but apparently there are more America haters in Canada than in Pakistan ! Some of them worry all day about what is going on in another nation, then cry foul when their cross border neurosis is challenged instead of always being surrounded and insulated by anti-American parrots.

You're not sure if you were instrumental in stopping Ahmed Ressam by being on this forum? How delusional of you, but then typically American grandiosity.

Some Canadians worry all day about what's going on in the US. You worry all day about them worrying all day. Ironic.

I do what I can....blowing Canadian BS back into their faces is a very rewarding job !

It's a job? You get paid for this? No wonder you're so dedicated. Who pays you, Americans against Canadians having opinions about Americans on Canadian forums? But, hey, it's a job, right? Somebody's got to do it, keeping the US constitution safe from Canadian opinions.

Edited by Canuckistani

It's a job? You get paid for this? No wonder you're so dedicated. Who pays you, Americans against Canadians having opinions about Americans on Canadian forums? But, hey, it's a job, right?

Yes....I am paid by the NRA. America and American content is so pervasive on this forum......easy to find stuff each day.

Yes....I am paid by the NRA. America and American content is so pervasive on this forum......easy to find stuff each day.

Jeez, I hope you're joking. If not, is that even allowed on this website? I've heard that there are people like this, never would have believed it tho. Either way, it's sad.

Edited by Canuckistani

Guest American Woman
It is sourced. I cited a source that said he fired 30 rounds from a GLOCK 23 which holds 15 bullets. Meaning he even had time in his shooting spree to reload his Magazine.

Yeah, he had time to reload. So he would have had time to reload again had he not been stopped by the armed security guard. I don't know what you think you're proving with your claims.

Seriously do you read up on anything you willy nilly post?

Done reading. As I said, it's not exactly a shock that "dialog" doesn't take place, and it's not the fault of the NRA.

It's really posts and remarks such as this that lead me to believe that your "side" doesn't have much to offer in the way of dialog.

Yeah, he had time to reload. So he would have had time to reload again had he not been stopped by the armed security guard. I don't know what you think you're proving with your claims.

Exactly what he said. You want to see 5 children killed instead of 10. He's advocating measures that would hopefully see 0 children killed instead of 10.

Exactly what he said. You want to see 5 children killed instead of 10. He's advocating measures that would hopefully see 0 children killed instead of 10.

What's a few dead kids? It's not worth curtailing "freedom" (which sensible gun controls do not do) for the sake of a few hundred lives. As the Americans here have said, it's really a drop in the bucket in terms of the violence and bloodshed down there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Derek L

http://www.reuters.c...gle Feedfetcher

(Reuters) - Gun rights groups on Sunday forecast that bids to ban assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition clips would fail in Congress, as Vice President Joe Biden prepares this week to givePresident Barack Obama proposals to curb gun violence.

Even some congressional Democrats indicated that a bill to revive the U.S. assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 would have a difficult time winning passage in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives and Democratic-led Senate.

And in the interim, the manufactures of guns, ammo and accessories like 30 round PMAGS are laughing all the way to the bank……..And so are their shareholders.

Before the shooting a 30 round AR-15 magazine was about ~$10 in the States and ~$25 up in here in Canada………Talking to a friend the other day down in Utah, and the same PMAG is going for, if you can find one, upwards of $100-150 dollars……..And at the local gun show this morning, picked up two USGI 30/5 rounder’s, well worn and beat up for $100 (And I new the guy)…………

The end result, the firearms industry now has a lot more money to pay lobbyists and gun rights groups, buoyed by rapid increases in membership, much the same.

Well played.

And it’s magazine, not clip rolleyes.gif

Edited by Derek L

This far down the road, and in the current politically polarized condition where everything is hyped up through fear and patriotism theres no way they can do anything about it. Pandoras box is open. Its a cultural problem. The whole problem is also aggravated by the excessive media attention given to mass shootings. This is infotainment. No need to go to movies when theres hours of footage about real mass murders on tv, with all the details, the shattered lives, the parents crying on tv. This gives the killers their platform. They use the violence to make headlines, to gain a sense of achievement in their sick minds. It would help if we didnt give them that platform. But too late. These stories sell, and media outlets know and gain from it.

....The end result, the firearms industry now has a lot more money to pay lobbyists and gun rights groups, buoyed by rapid increases in membership, much the same.

Well played.

There will be record gun sales this year...and lots of ammo too. Maybe even more Canadian buyers ! biggrin.png

And it’s magazine, not clip rolleyes.gif

Forgive them...for they know not what they speak of.

Guest Derek L

There will be record gun sales this year...and lots of ammo too. Maybe even more Canadian buyers ! biggrin.png

And backlash from manufactures who’s facilities are in States/Districts represented by legislators pushing “gun control”………..A little birdie told me that Big Green is having a press conference tomorrow regarding possible coming job losses in New York State due to possible State legislation regarding “gun control”………

Now I’ve opined about the “Freedom Group” being put under “new management”……..But what about Remington’s made by workers in a RTW State……..Say like Arizona……There might be hope for them yet....wink.png