Mayor Ford calls 911 on CBC comedians

Shwa

Maybe if Ford actually faced the media on a regular basis or publicly released his schedule like every other politician of his stature, they wouldn't have to ambush him at home.

As for his reaction, well, I guess he needs to justifying caving to the police union somehow.

Funny, even I know he had a press conference today.

I'm sure you can find him at City Hall during business hours.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose when you live in fear, and fear is around very corner and falling from the sky, being ambushed by "the press" outside your home could be disconcerting. Especially when you see a woman dressed in a red leather viking outfit, with a microphone. I doubt I would have called 911. But if I did, I would have stuck around until the police arrived. At least.

Mayor Ford calls 911 on CBC comedians

I would hate to think who Mayor Ford calls on Halloween.

It wasn't 8 am it was earlier as it was still dark outside when he was harrassed.

Yes, he was so harrassed that he got in his car and tried to drive away first, even with a frightened kid in tow. Then he went back into his house to call 911. You know, because of that big, scary woman in the red leather viking dress with the microphone.

Such a terrible thing! Run for the hills! The Big Bad CBC is here to do some comedy. Well, at least it wasn't Rick Mercer, eh?

TMZ never does shit this good.

He didn't know who this gladiator person was. Everyone doesn't watch 22 min.

It was dark outside and her and another female tried to get into his car and were screaming at the top of their lungs at him as only walsh can do. He was at his home and cbc was trespassing acting like idiots. Ford's daughter was being taken to school and was terrified. I'd call the cops too.

So what happens if I call the police on someone like Mercer if he shows up at my place?? S.F.A.

Ford is a pussy.

I guess you have a seeing or hearing problem. Ford's little girl was crying and was scred at this intrusion as they didn't know who the broad was. It was dark outside, get it?

Edited by treehugger

It wasn't 8 am it was earlier as it was still dark outside when he was harrassed.

I watched the video in the link.

It looked like it was light out at the time.

The news story refers to it happening "around 8am" which appears consistent with the TV footage.

That's what the police are there for

cbc was on private property and Ford has had death threats from some brainless pile of crap.And there is nothing funny whatsoever about this.

It's quite funny.

Yes, I know the conservative mind is so fearful of crime, CRIME!!!, that they can justify calling the cops for this, but, really, I think it should go down as unreported crime. :lol:

He didn't know who this gladiator person was. Everyone doesn't watch 22 min.

It was dark outside and her and another female tried to get into his car and were screaming at the top of their lungs at him as only walsh can do. He was at his home and cbc was trespassing acting like idiots. Ford's daughter was being taken to school and was terrified. I'd call the cops too.

Dammit! You saw the video first! Where? On YouTube? Is the raw footage on YouTube?

When I first saw the topic I thought maybe Harper's crime bill had made it illegal for smug, sanctimonious left wingers to fake being comedians. But I guess it was just trespassing.

I wasn't aware this show was still on the air. Haven't seen it in years. Never did find much in it that was funny. Mostly a cadre of left wingers preening their feathers at how much more sophisticated they were, how much more moral and inclusive and understanding they were than any of those slightly right of centre people (ick!). If they were at least funny they could be somewhat excused, but the only people who laugh at them are those of the same intolerant political bent. They're the only people who can take all the SMUG in this show and not overdose.

I've always enjoyed Wash's ambushes but also think people's homes and families should be off limits. Calling 911 though, that's a bit much. He had to know damn well he wasn't in any physical danger.

I would have turned the hose on them.

It's quite funny.

Yes, I know the conservative mind is so fearful of crime, CRIME!!!, that they can justify calling the cops for this, but, really, I think it should go down as unreported crime. :lol:

You really couldn't care less about his daughter, could you?

Try it on one of my daughters and I'll be looking for a convenient length of 2x4!

I suspect that This Hour Has 22 Minutes makes enough money from advertising that it is not using Canadian taxpayer money.

You'd be wrong. The only things on the CBC that have enough viewers to be profitable are sports and the news.

I watched the video in the link.

It looked like it was light out at the time.

The news story refers to it happening "around 8am" which appears consistent with the TV footage.

I just the saw the video, it was light out. I didn't hear any child crying, was that her in the window at about :06?

That's probably not what these hack's want. They want to embarrass people.

And by playing along, is one of the best ways to get back at the hacks. Calling the cops is a .. cop out .. if Ford was on the ball, he would have tried to satirize the whole thing and hijack it from Mercer. If he had to call the cops because of this , he is the only one looking like an embarrassed fool. See, that's Mercer's game, he is out to do that to people. The smart ones know how to play along and then make Mercer look like an idiot.

And by playing along, is one of the best ways to get back at the hacks. Calling the cops is a .. cop out .. if Ford was on the ball, he would have tried to satirize the whole thing and hijack it from Mercer. If he had to call the cops because of this , he is the only one looking like an embarrassed fool. See, that's Mercer's game, he is out to do that to people. The smart ones know how to play along and then make Mercer look like an idiot.

This is assuming he knew who Mary Walsh was at the time.