Is Dick Cheney a sociopath/psychopath?

That's true...it's the foundation of resentment for many here who would love to tell America to piss off only to find that they really can't....at least not economically. They get angry when I remind them of this...I don't mind buying things from Canada....even uranium for nuclear weapons and DU munitions! :)

Where did this begin - This holier than thou attitude regarding America...could it be that we hide and forget our own sins quicker.....Remember when that boat load of Jews attempted to land in Canada - just prior the great war - Canada sent them back to die...Yet no one would dare call CANADA anti-semetic. Canada is comprised of human beings just like America - it is impossible to say that our brothers to the south are full of sin and we are blameless and pure...if Canada was so pure - I would know it..it is human and it is defective.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did this begin - This holier than thou attitude regarding America...

It goes way back to the very beginning when loyalists fled in horror as the violent Yankee rebels booted their king squarely in the ass and proceeded to become the most powerful nation on earth at the expense of their former British Empire. How dare those American bastards out-empire us! ;)

It goes way back to the very beginning when loyalists fled in horror as the violent Yankee rebels booted their king squarely in the ass and proceeded to become the most powerful nation on earth at the expense of their former British Empire. How dare those American bastards out-empire us! ;)

Oh I see...simple explaination ... It`s not that Canadians actually believe they are better - it`s just that they are simply jealous because one guy ended up with the huge castle and we ended up with the quaint secondary estate with the modest manor house...hummm - So the Candians look up the hill to America...and pretend not to care - but are filled with base envy - and in the back room they bad mouth the American King of the Castle... Is it that matierial a problem - It`s about wealth and nothing else -we are the poorer brother - and YOU are the one who managed to wangle the lions share of British enheritance - because you were agressive and we were sucks who kiss ass and get a few crumbs...oh - I get it now...We blame you for our own cowardness.

More or less...America is not your cousin, or brother, or neighbour, or friend....America is your closest and oldest goddamn enemy! ;)

That`s why I keep you close - and my friends non-existant. Rather have an honest enemy than a house full of friends with little sense of duty and honour....Besides - the kids have this saying regarding some of their friends who they tolerate but are rats - frenemy....not that I consider you that - One thing I understand in my maturity - is there is no such thing as true friendship. Family come close because of blood ties..but even they are not perfect. The best a person can do is have the mutual co-operation and respect of their enemy. I don`t have a problem with that.

One thing I understand in my maturity - is there is no such thing as true friendship. Family come close because of blood ties..but even they are not perfect. The best a person can do is have the mutual co-operation and respect of their enemy. I don`t have a problem with that.

If you want a true friend...get a dog! ;)

If you want a true friend...get a dog! ;)

You said that before - I have a couple of them in the house - they are napping right now...but when I take them out - or when I return home - I am their hero - I talk to them - and they love me -----as long as I feed them...kind of like humans - who will be your friend - IF you have something to offer them...I just wish dog biscuts would work on people as well as they do on the mutts.

You said that before - I have a couple of them in the house - they are napping right now...but when I take them out - or when I return home - I am their hero - I talk to them - and they love me

They are your truest friends. Take them to the liqour store in a pickup truck and they will patiently wait for you to emerge from the door. They will watch that door for hours, trusting that you will not abandon them.

They are your truest friends. Take them to the liqour store in a pickup truck and they will patiently wait for you to emerge from the door. They will watch that door for hours, trusting that you will not abandon them.

Funny - I had the mutts out in the alley and we were waiting for the street car to arrive - I said to them of their owner - Faith is coming - then after about 10 cars I gave up and told them to come with me back to the house - they refused - because there is no such thing as too long to a dog - the one mutt might as well have said _ I am going to wait here for a hundred years till she comes..there is no time in their minds...so they help me waste mine very efficently.... Other times Max my favorite who has has become very attatched - will go to the door when I leave - When I come back in a few hours - he is still sitting there...cos he knows - I will be back - I tell them that -----------I WILL BE BACK - and they know I will.

they refused - because there is no such thing as too long to a dog - the one mutt might as well have said _ I am going to wait here for a hundred years till she comes..there is no time in their minds...

It's true...I like to watch them in the cars at shopping malls or home improvement stores. It is very important that they have a direct view of the door in which their owner entered. They don't realize the stores have other doors! And they wait....and wait...and wait....with complete faith.

It's true...I like to watch them in the cars at shopping malls or home improvement stores. It is very important that they have a direct view of the door in which their owner entered. They don't realize the stores have other doors! And they wait....and wait...and wait....with complete faith.

It`s sweet - one of the little things in life that make it worth while. It`s cool to see them in a mode of celebration - we had a birthday party yesterday - they love being part of the pack....My oldest dog lives else where - Toby - an old 16 year husky...he still thinks he can get the girls - but when he jumps over a log he gets stuck half way - or when he goes to lay down in a pit he has dug - he falls in - he forgets that he is old....when he remembers he is embarassed...much like me - Dogs do not know death - they are like kids who think they are eternal - This dumb thinking is very encouraging....BUT - nothing sadder than an old man with old dogs....thanks = BC....enjoy the rest of your day....I might just have a nap - the dogs enjoy it when I sleep - they feel safe....cos` when I get up I will promise them the world and not have to deliver. later*

It's impossible to tell just by seeing the guy on television and in the news, of course. We could make assumptions, but even the psychologists that apply the test often times find themselves the object of manipulation by psychopaths. It's very difficult to diagnose for that reason. I don't think he's a psychopath for the "socially deviant lifestyle" reasons, like you mentioned; however, I don't know what his marriage is like either. ;)

Agreed we don't know about is marriage or ability to "love". Yes, you can trick psychiatric professionals with answers to questions, written tests, Rorschach tests etc. But his actions we have seen or many others have reported on speak for themselves. My unprofessional diagnosis: he's a massive jerk. :lol: