The Media Is Useless

lukin

Glamorized? You mean they made his gaffes seem glamourous?

Yes, glamorized in a negative tone. Making a big deal out of every little gaffe. I guess you can't criticize Obama, because that would make you a racist. More hypocrisy. Do you disagree with the content of the video, bubber?

Did you guys see the Obama gaffes from last week?

Gaffe #1: He says Warren Buffet shouldn't be paying a higher tax rate than a Jew.

Gaffe #2: He decides to wave during a UN leader photo, covering the face of the leader standing beside him.

The guy's a complete moron.

Obama is a gaffe-machine. He stutters all the time. He's a much worse off-the-cuff speaker than George Bush. Of course, most people still subscribe to this mythology of Obama being a great orator (he does have a good voice when he tries, and when he's reciting a rehearsed speech), because the media buries his innumerable gaffes.

THIS was a really funny gaffe from Obama. To be fair, being the President of the USA is certainly a hard job and he's always in front of the camera. He's bound to make mistakes. The double standard seen in the media with respect to how Bush was portrayed as dumb while Obama is seen as an "intellectual" (yeah, right) is apparent as these types of gaffes were completely buried.

The media under reports his gaffes because, well I'm not sure why... maybe because they like him.

They shouldn't pay such close attention to gaffes, except for the fact that people pay attention to such things and it gets people to watch the news.

Bush wasn't stupid, and it was unfair for the media to hound him as a supposed dolt...

guys, guys... do you have anything other than propaganda from your referenced Sun Media outlets (Sudbury Star & Toronto Sun) - anything current like, uhhhh... you know, BBM PPM numbers - trending preferred, don't ya know! :lol:

c'mon... more current than this somewhat dated reference:

Sun News drawing as little as 4,000 viewers during some time slots

... more current than this somewhat less dated reference:

The fledgling Sun News channel bragged that it made a breakthrough this week, gaining record numbers Thursday with Charles Adler at 8 p.m. (62,000 overnight estimated viewers) and Byline with Brian Lilley at 9 (80,000). Was there a lynching? Both dropped the next night (30,000 and 19,000) and tanked the night after that (two thousand viewers each), although, to be fair, nothing draws Saturday night

Pierre Paladeau (sp?) and couple of thousand stockholders

Who doesn't? Canadian viewers save for maybe 4000 who watch.

4000! Wow... go Ezra go!
:lol:

guys, guys... do you have anything other than propaganda from your referenced Sun Media outlets (Sudbury Star & Toronto Sun) - anything current like, uhhhh... you know, BBM PPM numbers - trending preferred, don't ya know! :lol:

c'mon... more current than this somewhat dated reference:

Sun News drawing as little as 4,000 viewers during some time slots

... more current than this somewhat less dated reference:

I guess only links or sources that WALDO approves of, count, regardless of the topic. :rolleyes:

Having been in the media buisness in the past - all I know about talking heads and actors is that they will say anything - do anything - betray all of humanity just to be in front of a camera - to them it is all about "look mum - I'm on TV - I am the great success we all dreamed of" - all actors and talking heads are shallow ---and all of them will parrot the policy of the ownersof the media who are like a secret shadow government - If the media types so much as show a glimer of truth...it's out the door for them..

Years ago I would audition for commerical on occasions - they always picke the best liar for the job - the one who could look you in the eye and not so much as twitch while the lied...with me they could see this little glimmer that might blurt - "the king has no clothes" - I never got any of those jobs ----------media types who love the lime light more than doing what right - should be tossed into a pit of shit.