White Pride

...and don't give a damn if the whole place turns to shit - as long as they have their private estate...with their private security teams....Kind of JUST like Khadafi...not much different other than there are more Omars in the states than in Libya.

Yea, but I will never have Canadian "White Pride"!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that some Nazi is in Canada having a parade of some sort. My grandfather use to pile up Nazi's and use them as sandbags back in the war. Although the Nazi's wern't as bad as Canada was in terms of how they treated there people. If you look at the 44% death rate the Nazi's had against the Jews in world war 2, it is nothing compared to the 51% death rate for about 80 years in Canada's Residential School Systems in Canada.

The New England Company whom funded most of the churches in the world, the Pope, and every major Church group in the World are responsible for managing and maintaining the Residential Schools in Canada. Infact, it was Law for Church officials to come into your communities and take away children without even notifying the parents. Stories of people from First Nations communities explaining that:

"Terrorist on gunboats, whom call themselves the RCMP took all my children away, and they never notified me or the family that they were murdered and raped at the Residential Schools they were held captive at."

A major question is why didn't Canada put all of the non english speaking immigrants in these residential Schools, do medical experimentation, rape 9 out of 15 of them, kill 51% of them, and teach them about the Bible and Church just like they did with First Nations.

To this date, Canadian Resource Companies make around 505 billion dollars off of stolen resources over land they never owned. First Nations only recieves 8 billion dollars as a national budget, and Land is being Laundered off to immigrants for the purpose of economic terrorism against First Nations people. This is the White Pride in Canada.

White Pride in Canada is having the Indian Act in Canada. What this racist legislation does for Canada, or I should say its Canada's verson of the South Africa "Apartheid Act", inwhich Nelson Mandela Free'd his people from, is this "INdian Act" allowed for the "Land Laundering" of First Nations Land. For some reason this Act allows "White Pride People" to do is, place people under a Law which makes it o.k to rape, pillage, murder, steal, and commit "Genocide" legally. The Indian Act is still a proud part of Canada. What it does is takes away there individial status as Nations and brands them as an "Indian". And no, these arn't the cab drivers. This is White Pride in Canada.

It was Hitler who got the idea from Canada to do with the Jews as Canada did with First Nations. Infact the Nazi's took better care of the Jews because they only gave them a 44% death rate instead of a 51% death rate just like Canada was doing with First Nations. A First Nation Reserve is the same thing as Hitlers idea of "Internment Camps". "Residential Schools" was the Canadian word for this type of treatment. again, this is the White Pride of Canada.

Right now millions of people are immigrating to Canada, so that the Government can legitamize the sales of Laundered Land, and Stolen Property because it is O.k for foriegners to buy stolen property and pay tax on land they bought illegally. This is the Corporate Companies creating a fake demand for things like Land and Oil, and Gas. This allows for the Resource companies to sell off resources they don't own. This is called land and resource laundering for the purpose of economic terrorism. Again this is the White PRide of Canada. Hitler couldn't even get away with this.

THe British North American Act was made from a foriegn country for a foriegn country without the consent of any First Nations people in North America. But this is the basis of what a corporation can do in order to call themselves a country. Infact to this date, there is no signature from any of the 622 First Nations across Canada that said they could be Country. The First Nations may have said it was o.k to camp around for a bit, and visit, but none of the above I just talked about. This is where it gets tricky, because under the Canadian Constitution in section 35, it states "Canada hereby recognizes and affirms Aboriginal Rights, and Treaties". Well if Canada Recognizes these rights, then what are they, because there is no definition.

The Canadian Court System was only ever set up to take away the resources of First Nations people, because what they did was take away the rights of the people and dehumanize them by calling them "Wards of the State", instead of recognizing them as humans, just like the Indian Act was suppose to be set up for. The Canadian Court System made it law and put people in jail to support the Canadian Residential School systems, so that its resource companies can immgrate millions of people to Canada and sell them First Nations Resources. ITs a kangaroo court system that has alway been in place.. This is White PRide.

For all the First Nations might have known.. Canada and the USA were going to save the Jews from a 44% death rate in europe, while Japan on the other hand came to save First Nations from its 51% Death rate in North America from biological terrorism, genocide, and ethnic clensing

• 2 weeks later...

It may be news because it is the typical backdoor attempt of white supremacists to advance their agenda.

You mean the exact same thing that goes on by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people in THOUSANDS of Mosques and other Temples across Canada each and every day?

But these people are your political stripe so you accept them. It's ok as long as they agree with your limited partisan viewpoints.

A murderer could vote liberal and he's be an 'alright guy'.

You mean the exact same thing that goes on by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people in THOUSANDS of Mosques and other Temples across Canada each and every day?

But these people are your political stripe so you accept them. It's ok as long as they agree with your limited partisan viewpoints.

So...

Are you going to the big shindig,Mikey...

Or do you just strongly sympathize???

What makes you think that Abrahamic religions are of WIP's "political stripe"?

What makes you think he's a big booster of the Liberal Party?

What makes you think that Abrahamic religions are of WIP's "political stripe"?

What makes you think he's a big booster of the Liberal Party?

The voices are probably telling him that.

Yea, but I will never have Canadian "White Pride"!

White pride is stupid - I am blonde and blue eyed and I don't like white people that much....There are people on this earth with white skin in many nations who could have acted in the old movie Deliverance....what's to be proud of?

I am blonde and blue eyed and I don't like white people that much....

That was a racist comment!!!

Moderators!!! Moderators!!

BAN HIS MAN AND REPORT HIM THE CRTC, RCMP, AND WRITE HIS NAME IN THE PAPER!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD I SAY!!

(I come here now just for entertainment.. this place is one big bag of hypocrisy, and the partisan blind leading the blind. It's laughs now..)

BAN HIS MAN AND REPORT HIM THE CRTC, RCMP, AND WRITE HIS NAME IN THE PAPER!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD I SAY!!

(I come here now just for entertainment.. this place is one big bag of hypocrisy, and the partisan blind leading the blind. It's laughs now..)

Hey MikeDavid - please try to add to the discussion. The moderators are busy enough without having to respond to these kinds of posts.

Things get done with a happy crew.

Hey MikeDavid - please try to add to the discussion. The moderators are busy enough without having to respond to these kinds of posts.

With that attitude you'd be running around all day on this forum asking people to contribute (like guyser above this one).

Yeah.. all the 23 people on this forum that post.

You guys are so partisan and brainwashed, when you see somethign you no likey, you want to ban and censor as you just implied above.

This forum is no place to be making racist comments. It's illegal and deadly. It's racism. What would you great leaders like Trudeau think of that (besides his like of teenage girls). What would he think of all that racism. What would our pensioned and HUGE salaried members of the racism committees and Liberal appointed friends of your party think of this racism?

Your mentors wouldn't be very happy..

With that attitude you'd be running around all day on this forum asking people to contribute (like guyser above this one).

Yeah.. all the 23 people on this forum that post.

You guys are so partisan and brainwashed, when you see somethign you no likey, you want to ban and censor as you just implied above.

This forum is no place to be making racist comments. It's illegal and deadly. It's racism. What would you great leaders like Trudeau think of that (besides his like of teenage girls). What would he think of all that racism. What would our pensioned and HUGE salaried members of the racism committees and Liberal appointed friends of your party think of this racism?

Your mentors wouldn't be very happy..

They used to ban me all the time. Made me cry - without Mapleleaf I have no life :lol: Racist comments are illegal or deadly...they are amuzing - Did I ever tell you the joke about the Irish guy and the German........SO you ARE in a tizzy - someone send you over from the other camp to disrupt us racists... :rolleyes: