Muslim murders entire Jewish family!

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. In the west, Al-queda is considered a terrorist organization.In the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, the CIA/Xe would be considered terrorist organizations. It all depends on what kind of freedom (we know now that is a complete farce and a really bad joke) you are fighting for. But I'll get called ignorant or misguided, or just plain stupid.

So, in your opinion, it's all relative. The CIA is busy planting bombs in market places and beheading their prisoners just like Al Qaeda.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, you've ignored my post in its entirety based on one sentence that is immediately qualified.

You're terrified of honest debate. Probably scared you'll learn something.

Go Support the Troops, or something; make yourself useful to somebody, at least.

Nah...I just don't like you.

:)

So, in your opinion, it's all relative.

In my opinion yes, it is relative.

The CIA is busy planting bombs in market places and beheading their prisoners just like Al Qaeda.

Well, that is for another thread entirely. As an aside, the bombs that the Muslims are planting, seem to be targeting ... wait for it ... other Muslims !! Iraq is a good example of that. And Muslims are cutting off the heads of ... again wait for it .. other Muslims!!. Pearl was a one off. And you and I both know the CIA have a shady past. Denying that is just playing ignorant, but again, this is for another thread.

In my opinion yes, it is relative.

Well, that is for another thread entirely. As an aside, the bombs that the Muslims are planting, seem to be targeting ... wait for it ... other Muslims !! Iraq is a good example of that. And Muslims are cutting off the heads of ... again wait for it .. other Muslims!!. Pearl was a one off. And you and I both know the CIA have a shady past. Denying that is just playing ignorant, but again, this is for another thread.

I just wanted to see if your relativist thinking was hard @ work. It is...lol.

:lol::lol:

Life in the Occupied Territories.

the murders actually did not happen in israel. they happened in a settlement in the palestinian territories.

Maybe moving your family into a militarized zone full of people that hate your guts wasnt a brilliant move in retrospect.

My post wasnt false. Israel IS plundering the occupied territories for resources, and they ARE settling it. And while its true that Arab Israelis enjoy relative safety it would be completely different if Israel was occupied by an Arab state, and these Arabs were being moved in as part of a settlement strategy designed to permanently grab territory/resources.

Let's face facts.

Prior to June 1967 the Arabs (few called any of them "Palestinians" just yet) did not recognize the "1967 boundaries" that they're now allegedly hankering for. And between the 1967 and 1973 war they had the same opportunities, sans Jerusalem. At some point it becomes clear that at best the disputed territories are going to become another Alsace-Lorraine, sashaying back and forth.

The settlements aren't "illegal" since the pre-1967 armistice line was not recognized as a boundary by the combatants opposed to Israel. This area never had independent status.

When some Arabs thought it would be a great idea to fight the war against Israel in the elementary and nursery schools, pizza parlours and discos of Israel proper, abandoning the territories became foolhardy and dangerous.

You are right, violence in the settlements in the occupied territories should be expected. I am not surprised that these kind of actions surprises you.

If you want to live, go back to Israel proper. But living in the illegal settlements in the occupied territories comes with a huge risk. Stop crying about it.

Pretty much this. When a group of people begin building illegal settlements on occupied land, they cease being civilians and become an occupying force. Call me a monster, but I won't shed a tear for these settlers being killed. I will decry and condemn any attack on Israel proper, but attacks on these settlements.. Meh. "Thems the breaks."

It is truly tragic that children are being killed in these nonsensical events, based on the actions of "adult" morons on both sides. Honestly, though, moving children into such a situation really ought to be grounds for having one's children taken and placed in protective custody.

Let's face facts.

Prior to June 1967 the Arabs (few called any of them "Palestinians" just yet) did not recognize the "1967 boundaries" that they're now allegedly hankering for. And between the 1967 and 1973 war they had the same opportunities, sans Jerusalem. At some point it becomes clear that at best the disputed territories are going to become another Alsace-Lorraine, sashaying back and forth.

The settlements aren't "illegal" since the pre-1967 armistice line was not recognized as a boundary by the combatants opposed to Israel. This area never had independent status.

When some Arabs thought it would be a great idea to fight the war against Israel in the elementary and nursery schools, pizza parlours and discos of Israel proper, abandoning the territories became foolhardy and dangerous.

Let's face the other fact...

The so-called Palestinian cause as an entity was the pipe dream of the Nazi Grand Mufti* who saw his al-Husseini clan as the keepers of al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock. That gold covering and fancy tile work you see...thank the Mufti.

*Who had no real interest in a Palestinian state...oddly enough. Pan-Arabism was more his bag in that respect.

Pretty much this. When a group of people begin building illegal settlements on occupied land, they cease being civilians and become an occupying force. Call me a monster, but I won't shed a tear for these settlers being killed. I will decry and condemn any attack on Israel proper, but attacks on these settlements.. Meh. "Thems the breaks."

It is truly tragic that children are being killed in these nonsensical events, based on the actions of "adult" morons on both sides. Honestly, though, moving children into such a situation really ought to be grounds for having one's children taken and placed in protective custody.

Wow, I don't think I;ve ever seen someone defend the actions of a terrorist who slit the throat of a 3 month old baby but here it is.

I don't know how someone could cut a 3 month old babies throat...so sad.

Wow, I don't think I;ve ever seen someone defend the actions of a terrorist who slit the throat of a 3 month old baby but here it is.

Theres a world of difference between defending and refusing to condemn. I thought that would have been clear when I referred to both sides as "morons."

People in conflict zones die. Men, women, and children. Sorry, but thats a simple fact.

But just to make you happy, here it is. Intentionally killing children, even in war zones, is a pretty evil act that should not be intentionally engaged in.

Now, can we get a condemnation for willingly risking the life of one's own child for the purposes of state expansion?

The international community disagrees:

An Israeli settlement is an Israeli civilian community on land that was captured by Israel during the 1967 Six-Day War and is considered occupied territory.[1] Such settlements currently exist in the West Bank. Israeli neighborhoods in East Jerusalem and communities in the Golan Heights, areas which have been annexed by Israel, are considered settlements by the international community, which refused to recognize Israel's annexations of these territories.[2] Settlements also existed in the Sinai and Gaza Strip before Israel evacuated them.

The International Court of Justice and the international community say these settlements are illegal,[3][4] Israel disputes this.[5] The United Nations has repeatedly upheld the view that Israel's construction of settlements constitutes violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.[6] Israel dismantled 18 settlements in the Sinai Peninsula in 1982, and all 21 in the Gaza Strip and 4 in the West bank in 2005.[7]

So filling the territories with families and children is less "foolhardy and dangerous?" Lets be honest with eachother for a moment. When a nation moves over 300,000 civilians into an occupied territory, its not self defense thats at work.

Unless they're human shields?

And yet you have called for the elimination of the Palestinians from the land. And we know your personal admiration for fascism. Stop playing the victim card. It's no longer working. I've been hearing about this whole sickening conflict since I was about 10 years old. 30 years later NOTHING HAS CHANGED !!!!!!!!! And the Israeli's are always quick to throw down the victim card (and holocaust card .. saying NEVER AGAIN!!!) while the homes and lives of the Palestinian people are being controlled and occupied and destroyed. IN some cases Palestinians are displaced to put up one of these illegal settlements.

No one here is defending the actions of terrorists. No one has, and you nor, anyone else on this board supports acts of terrorism no matter what they are. Most with some form of synaptic functions can see both sides and criticize both sides. Yes they are horrible, but these kinds of actions are expected when living in the occupied territories. Downplay that all you want, but that is the harsh reality of it all. If you want to be the occupying force in the territories and settle the land when international law has already stated they are illegal under all the articles and agreements of the UN, then you must take your lumps.

I'd like to arm both sides to the teeth and let the Israeli's and the Palestinians really go at it. Then we can move on after one or the other or perhaps BOTH are eliminated.

Abandon the settlements. Plain and simple. Mr. Netanyaho, tear down that wall.

Let's face facts.

Actually the settlements in the west bank are "illegal" according to international law. You might recall that the WB was actually annexed by Jordan and its inhabitants were granted Jordanian citizenship.

there can be no dispute that Israel occupied the territories. You seem to be inferring that the palestinians, as an occupied people, do not have the right to resist that occupation by whatever means at their disposal. I abhor terrorism and for the palestinians it hasn't been a winning strategy, but they have every right to fight.

Actually the settlements in the west bank are "illegal" according to international law. You might recall that the WB was actually annexed by Jordan and its inhabitants were granted Jordanian citizenship.

there can be no dispute that Israel occupied the territories. You seem to be inferring that the palestinians, as an occupied people, do not have the right to resist that occupation by whatever means at their disposal. I abhor terrorism and for the palestinians it hasn't been a winning strategy, but they have every right to fight.

I agree completely. That so many continue to use unjust means doesn't mean they have unjust cause.

The 3 key lessons to be taken from the massacre of Israelis

http://fresnozionism.org/2011/03/three-lessons-from-itamar/

1. The first lesson is that the perpetrators were not crazy. Their behavior was not an aberration. They have been brought up to believe in their hearts that Jews are creatures of the devil, that the ‘occupation’ of ‘Palestinian land’ — which is never presented as the 1967 territories, but the whole of ‘Palestine’ — is a direct insult to their manhood which must be revenged, and that their society approves of extreme violence as a solution. Indeed, they know that the more violent and bloody their actions, the more honor they will gain.

2. The second lesson is that Israeli concessions short of suicide will not stop this. Every Arab map shows ‘Palestine’ in place of Israel, all of Israel, not a state composed of Judea, Samaria and Gaza. Every time an Arab talks about ‘occupation’, ‘Palestinian land’, etc., he means the whole of Israel. There are many ways to prove this: maps, statements made by leaders, media, the insistence on ‘right of return’, the refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, etc.

3. The third lesson, derived from the second, is that all Israelis are ‘settlers’ in their minds

The terrorists that committed the 2002 shooting of the three students in Itamar were honored just last month on official Palestinian Authority (PA) TV. I don’t doubt that this week’s ‘heroes’ will get the same treatment:

As usual, there is a background of events that you're completely unaware of . . .

Nablus . . .

1 - IDF soldiers dismantle a Jewish extremist settlement in the West Bank that was illegal even under Israeli law.

2 - The fundamentalist settler thugs respond by marching into Palestinian neighbourhoods and clashing with the people there, including women and children.

3 - The IDF breaks up the confrontation, several people are injured and one Palestinian dies.

4 - The settler thugs proceed to firebomb a home, miraculously no one is killed, but two children are sent to hospital.

5 - A lone Palestinian attacks and kills an entire settler family.

6 - Al Aqsa martyrs brigade claims responsibility - but most analysts don't think they had anything to do with it, considering it would be an unprecedented tactic for them to use, and also that they routinely claim responsibility for attacks they had nothing to do with in order to boost their profile.

But who cares about 1-4, Palestinians were the victims. We only get outraged when Israelis die, right?

Oh thank god they had a reason to kill the children...

2 - The fundamentalist settler thugs respond by marching into Palestinian neighbourhoods and clashing with the people there, including women and children.

3 - The IDF breaks up the confrontation, several people are injured and one Palestinian dies.

4 - The settler thugs proceed to firebomb a home, miraculously no one is killed, but two children are sent to hospital.

Soo... can we see some condemnation?

Edited by SF/PF

Soo... can we see some condemnation?

Yah you about summarize this board. A bunch of arm chair geniuses from both sides of the debate hurling

accusations and wanting someone to lynch.

How about you go burn a cross on someone's lawn.

Would that relieve your stress?

why don't you and all the others just shut the phack up today.

Some of you come on here to use this sorry event to condemn all Palestinians,

others Israelis. You are both equally as wrong and repulsive.

This was an act of violence and yes it was part of a continuing series of heated

exchanges between Palestinians and Israelis on the West Bank.

It came about because both sides choose violence and emotion over rationality

and logical discourse.

Period.

Now the lot of you swarm the dead bodies looking for something to spit at.

To hell with all of you that come on this forum to spit and add fuel to the

conflict.

You want condemnation how about I start with you and your demand for blood.

Take your screams for revenge and understand you are no better then those who

choose violence.

You are but part of their sordid display. You are nothing more then a pit bull

dog fight spectator.

And while I am at it, the Palestinian's Muslim religion had nothing to do with the cause and reason for the violence.

I am sick and tired of people throwing about Jew and Muslim when it has nothing to do with the story.

Stop using these events to incite hatred against Jews and Muslims or Palestinians and Israelis not that any of you know the frigging difference.

Edited by Rue

Stop using these events to incite hatred against Jews and Muslims or Palestinians and Israelis not that any of you know the frigging difference.

are you talking about the creator of this thread who named the thread: "muslim murders entire juewish family!" ?

And while I am at it, the Palestinian's Muslim religion had nothing to do with the cause and reason for the violence.

I am sick and tired of people throwing about Jew and Muslim when it has nothing to do with the story.

When you calm down, perhaps you'll see how absurd your above posting is.

At the very heart of the matter for the palestinians and their nominal arab allies is the muslim religion. All of historic palestine was part of the ummah. The jews of Israel took it away from the muslims and they don' much like that. They are still bitching about andalusia and that happened 600 years ago (ironically at the same time the jews got kicked out).

As for the jews, are you telling me that there isn't a significant faction of orthodox jews who believe that judea was, is and shall always be Jewish/Israel JUST like Jerusalem?

shall we discuss Hamas and their covenant? Or how about Likud' Charter.

Guest American Woman
[...]

This was an act of violence and yes it was part of a continuing series of heated

exchanges between Palestinians and Israelis on the West Bank.

It came about because both sides choose violence and emotion over rationality

and logical discourse.

Period.

[...]

I think it's too simplistic to say that religion has nothing to do with it. Yes, the murders were part of the continual conflict, but religion certainly enters into the conflict; it is a factor in the conflict. Evidently the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade claimed credit for the murders, so if it is responsible, it's not just an isolated incident carried out by a deranged individual.