Where are all you guys from?

Left Coast, and after much convincing on the part of Maplesyrup........NDP :lol:

jk......I'm ever so slightly Conservative

B.C. anything but Harper's right wing conservative; too much like Campbell's Liberals.

I have problems with all the available parties but will probably vote Liberal FEDERALLY; NDP for provincial.

I probably would have given Joe Clarke Conservatives my vote but Harper is going to wreck our Health Care and our reputation internationally if he were to get in. He would cozy up too much to the Bush Administration.

However, even if he does; the next election will come befor 2004 is over.

Winnipeg and NDP. 

Stephen Harper is the biggest threat to Canada that exists right now.  He needs to be stopped.

Oh how wrong you are...the soviet union collapsed, so will Canada under the NDP, but the NDP will never be in power, so we really have nothing to worry about!

Oh yea

British Columbia

Conservative

Harper all the way

Coast-to-Coast Blue, that's how it should be.

Alberta and Conservative

I am hoping to join up with the Canadian Armed Forces and become a Military Policeman. Right now are men and women who are risking their lives for this country are being underfunded severely by the government, and do not have the right equipment. With a conservative government are armed forces will get the equipment we desperately need.

Dear All,

I am from Alberta and thoroughly disgusted with most everyone in this election. This promises to be the most catastrophic election Canada has seen in many lifetimes.

The NDP will turn Canada into an impoverished welfare state.

The Liberals are turning us into an international welfare state by sheer waste and corruption.

The Conservatives, under Harper, will sell us out to the US and to the unions. That idiot wants to bail out Air Canada (Again!)for god sakes. If he stands for free enterprise then let Milton (and Hargrove) run it into the ground, like they have done for years. No one is going to bail out my company if I try to take home 5 million a year when I only generate $100,000.

I do not know enough about the Green Party to trust them.

The BQ only serve Quebec.

My guess is that the consevatives will form a minority Gov't with the BQ and NDP sharing the rest of the seats. Truly an unholy mess.

Unions must go, welfare must go (I support work-for welfare),Canada must hold it's resources dear and add value at home. No one seems to represent the Canada we once had, as far as I can see.

Conservatives aren't that bad. There was a time in the 1970s to early 1980s when 7 out of 10 provinces had Tory premiers,

Tory:Peter Lougheed=Alberta, Sterling Lyon=Manitoba, Bill Davis=Ontario, New Brunswick=Richard Hatfield, NFL=Frank Moores, Nova Scotia=John Buchanan, John MacLean=P.E.I

Others:NDP:Allan Blakeney Saskatchewan, Quebec=Rene Levesque=Parti Quebecois, Bill Bennett British Columbia=Social Credit