Union Thug Protesters

Looks like the union thugs are showing everybody their true colours. I can only imagine if these were Tea Party protesters. These videos would be leading off the nightly news, and run on a loop on cable.

"Christie's just like Qaddafi. He's turning into a dictator too."

"I’ll f**k you in the a**, you fa**ot."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bskOe76kliw

Question: Is this the way to convince taxpayers you deserve more of their money? :blink:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shady, you live in London On and what would you say if all the unions down there did the same thing....looking after themselves. After all, if these people the middle-class lose their wages and benefits then who is going to pickup the slack? The rich, I don't think so. Government services will be cut back all ALL citizens will lose but the rich will come out better. I don't blame these people but I hope that both sides can come to an agreement. This is not the only state in the US that is going to go with this. The war in Afghansitan and Iraq has done a lot of damage to the US and the worst is yet to come.

Government services will be cut back all ALL citizens will lose

Government services have nothing to do with people sponging off tax payers for defined benefit pension plans which amount to pyramid schemes, and full health benefits they barely pay for. Take that garbage somewhere else. It ain't flying here.

Quick question Shady do you think Government workers should not have the right to belong to a union?

I do not think public workers should have collective bargaining priviledges. But that's not what this thread is about. It's about the despicable behavior of these fleebagger protestors. Who's behavior is far worse than anything ever done by a Tea Partier. Except that with the Tea Party, the media reported on it non-stop for months and months. By the way. I notice that the majority of these protesters are also very white. And we all know what that means! :lol:

freedom of speech is a bitch, ain't it?

Huh?

Anyways. Here's the lastest out of the thug union fleebaggers from Wisconsin. Classic mob rule.

Personally, I'd rather focus on the ideas expressed rather than the behavior of a crowd of people. I'm pretty sure there were some smelly and unruly types among the American Revolutionaries too.

Propaganda is fine, though, for them that fall for it.

I agree. I just wish the same standard was applied to Tea Party protests. Unfortunately, it seems like there's two sets of rules in the media.

Aside from that, it's hard to focus on the ideas expressed by these protesters, when they're bat-shit crazy. Walker is Hitler and Mussolini, racism, and anti-semetism can hardly be discussed rationally under these circumstances.

I agree. I just wish the same standard was applied to Tea Party protests. Unfortunately, it seems like there's two sets of rules in the media.

I'll tell you what - let's you and I both look for people who bait the board with videos of Tea Party protesters, hm ? Like I said, the ideas are what counts.

As for 'the media'. This board is the media as far as I'm concerned. I can get better news here than anywhere else, because it's a 360 degree perspective on every issue.

I'll tell you what - let's you and I both look for people who bait the board with videos of Tea Party protesters, hm ?

You didn't seem to have a problem characterizing the Tea Party as crazy, angry freaks, from the same type of incident and evidence. Changing your tune now? :rolleyes:

Or is it that the protesters in question are of a different political persuation?

Just to refresh your memory...

I guess when your constituents are crazy, you're kind of in a pickle.

It still causes problems for the party if the Tea Partiers don't appeal to the swing voters. Do they ? My gut feel says no. The anger is off-putting.

The Tea Party people are anti-government freaks who will try to turn the Republicans into secessionists at a state level.

You didn't seem to have a problem characterizing the Tea Party as crazy, angry freaks, from the same type of incident and evidence. Changing your tune now? :rolleyes:

Well, granted, I do think that about them - but I also think that this movement comes from somewhere and needs to be taken seriously at some level and not ignored.

Aside from that, I wouldn't post a video of protesters unless I was having a "crazy day". Feel free to post this back to me if I ever make that mistake.

You drew blood with this one, but only a flesh wound ! :P

Aside from that, it's hard to focus on the ideas expressed by these protesters, when they're bat-shit crazy. Walker is Hitler and Mussolini, racism, and anti-semetism can hardly be discussed rationally under these circumstances.

The funniest was when the MSM tried to label the tea party as racists and had the whole naacp vs tea party situation. The tea party made a lot of people look like fools.

That's how I feel, but I also think there's a sense of outrage that needs to be acknowledged. I really try my best to give them a fear shake, despite my natural revulsion to most of them...

Let's look at things objectively for a moment. There is no doubt that there are nutbars that have embraced the tea party movement. The one who got punted out for his racist rermarks is an example of that. But there are nuytbars on the other side as well, we can see some examples in the union protests and some extreme cases in opposition to GW Bush.

I'd say the tea party leaders are very intelligent people as well as democrats. The tea party brass has managed to fight a branding nightmare with the whole racism thing by throwing the perpetrator under the bus, and have the african american brass of the tea party take the naacp to task over the issue. No, the tea party aren't idiots, they attract idiots, just like the other guys.

Let's look at things objectively for a moment. There is no doubt that there are nutbars that have embraced the tea party movement. The one who got punted out for his racist rermarks is an example of that. But there are nuytbars on the other side as well, we can see some examples in the union protests and some extreme cases in opposition to GW Bush.

I'd say the tea party leaders are very intelligent people as well as democrats. The tea party brass has managed to fight a branding nightmare with the whole racism thing by throwing the perpetrator under the bus, and have the african american brass of the tea party take the naacp to task over the issue. No, the tea party aren't idiots, they attract idiots, just like the other guys.

HAHAHA

Let's look at things objectively for a moment.

We can't do that - we can only TRY. I admit my prejudices, and I try to overcome them, but I fail.

If we could somehow assemble a random sample of Tea Partiers and talk to them one-on-one, I feel I could engage with them and understand them - and PERHAPS even empathize. That's not possible, though.

After two weeks on the run, the Wisconsin Senate passed a resolution Thursday ordering the arrest of the missing state senators. The fourteen Democrats fled the state to avoid voting on Governor Scott Walker's controversial budget repair bill that would strip collective bargaining rights for state workers and require them to pay more for their pension and health care benefits.

http://thelastword.msnbc.msn.com/

Go back to school junior you don't know what you are talking about.

Actually I do know what I'm talking about. Collective bargaining would be restricted to just salary. Presently it's available for salary, benefits and pensions. The benefits and pensions bargaining would be stripped. The collective bargaining for salaries would remain.

Actually I do know what I'm talking about. Collective bargaining would be restricted to just salary. Presently it's available for salary, benefits and pensions. The benefits and pensions bargaining would be stripped. The collective bargaining for salaries would remain.

I am sure you think you do but if you had even the most rudimentary knowledge of collective bargaining you would believe otherwise. I will try to excuse your ignorance.