Is the PMO the new Gestapo?

Esq

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/says+snooping+info+about+academic+critics/4269465/story.html

Is this s violation of privacy laws perpetuated by the PMO?

Yet another corrupt police state occurence... total ignorance of law...

first... things like forgery, privacy violations --- and worse.. so corrupt yet... people still support this...

Canada, land of the corrupt.

----

EDIT: Must start searching googlenews for instances of Babies being eaten by the PMO.

Edited by Esq

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A recent poll shows the CPC in majority territory and the Liberals floundering.

That's because Liberals are no real alternative to this. No am I going to support them, not on pointless we can do better or F-16. If they won't come up with the real democratic agenda that would renew our democracy: constitutional reform, proportional representation (yes I know it's a lot to ask for), we'll just get what we deserve and that will be good, i.e. at least fair.

That's because Liberals are no real alternative to this. No am I going to support them, not on pointless we can do better or F-16. If they won't come up with the real democratic agenda that would renew our democracy: constitutional reform, proportional representation (yes I know it's a lot to ask for), we'll just get what we deserve and that will be good, i.e. at least fair.

I certainly am not a supporter of either of the two major parties. Proportional representation is the path that should be followed but that will be blocked by both of the major parties as it doesn't serve their purposes.

I certainly am not a supporter of either of the two major parties. Proportional representation is the path that should be followed but that will be blocked by both of the major parties as it doesn't serve their purposes.

The Liberals are holding close while Harper is on the campaign trail - using his parliamentary privilege no doubt for partisan purposes. However, an election has not yet been called and I suspect that a powder keg of information about the actual goings on of the PMO and Harper will be on the table when one is called. I'm a wait and see kinda guy but I know that the Conservatives are not on my radar. Perhaps the Rhinos are looking better everyday. At least they have an excuse for their stoned outlook - Harper doesn't.

In response to the OP - yes. Yes they are.

I picked up a radio broadcast with my hat that also said they are just about done constructing the internment camps for Liberal supporters too. Rumor has it that the CPC's new party emblem looks kind of like a red pinwheel, and that their plans to invade Kwebek are coming quickly. Personally, I think the new salute makes them look like school crossing guards trying to stop traffic...

I picked up a radio broadcast with my hat that also said they are just about done constructing the internment camps for Liberal supporters too. Rumor has it that the CPC's new party emblem looks kind of like a red pinwheel, and that their plans to invade Kwebek are coming quickly. Personally, I think the new salute makes them look like school crossing guards trying to stop traffic...

I live along the ottawa and they having been building bunkers for some time, I even seen some gun placements as well.

Are these different than the 40,000 new prison cells?

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/says+snooping+info+about+academic+critics/4269465/story.html

Is this s violation of privacy laws perpetuated by the PMO?

Yet another corrupt police state occurence... total ignorance of law...

first... things like forgery, privacy violations --- and worse.. so corrupt yet... people still support this...

Canada, land of the corrupt.

----

EDIT: Must start searching googlenews for instances of Babies being eaten by the PMO.

Ummm, pssst, you do know if it were like the Gestapo we'd be attending your funeral instead of reading this don't you?

Ummm, pssst, you do know if it were like the Gestapo we'd be attending your funeral instead of reading this don't you?

I could take them on or the PMO without blinking an eye, I fear not, I'm far superior to anything they can do.

Its only a game to them anyway, they are out of touch with the meaning of life.

While the 'average' canadian may have problems coming up "special" people such as DHS calls me, don't have any new risks or threats presented by Gestapo like forces. I already live in a world of torture and attacks against my liberty.

Also I would state this was a question... no one has identified why conservatives are harassing these academics.

Although the source of the freedom of information requests, should be perhaps viewed by the police to determine if there is ongoing harassment - it is relatively minor - anyone who reads the article should realize that this is not yet determiend if indeed this is the case.

I'm mearly presenting the potential, not stating that this is the case.

We do know however people purported to be conservatives are harassing the blogs of those individuals. this so said.

Criminal Harassment is a violation of the criminal code. Conspiracy to commit criminal harassment is also a violation of the criminial code.

I havn't seen the reason given for the freedom of information request.

I'm requested this exact same thing just to volunteer with an organization such as big brothers and big sisters.

these types of requests for private records are not unusual with organizations - but other individuals researching peoples employment histories (and indepth records) is rather unusual - and might be akin to stalking without valid grounds.

Someone is investigating those individuals and doing it "anonymously" why the secrecy?

Edited by Esq

I could take them on or the PMO without blinking an eye, I fear not, I'm far superior to anything they can do.

Its only a game to them anyway, they are out of touch with the meaning of life.

While the 'average' canadian may have problems coming up "special" people such as DHS calls me, don't have any new risks or threats presented Gestapo like forces.

Also I would state this was a question... no one has identified why conservatives are harassing these academics.

Ookaaay, spoken like someone who has no knowledge about what he writes...

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Harper and Co., and they're a pretty rotten bunch of apples, but Gestapo, naaa, not even close my friend, not even close, take it from someone who knows...

Are these different than the 40,000 new prison cells?

We've barely built any new prisons in years perhaps decades. Our population has doubled in that time. Building new prisons is no different then building new infrastructure as prisons are part of that social infrastructure. Roads, sewers, schools, shopping, prisons are all needed when population grows.

I enjoy reading how people here advocate that we keep using overcrowded prisons that were built in the 60's and 70's when Canadas population was 15-20 million. Canadas population is now 35+ million and we're still using the same prisons. Overcrowding is a reality. It's unfair, in my view, to force criminals to be overcrowded like that it only adds to prisoner frustration and can and has help create riots which are dangerous to the staff which work at these facilities.