Stockholm Bombs

lukin

A failed terrorist attack in a central Stockholm district full of Christmas shoppers could have been catastrophic, Swedish authorities said late Saturday.

Police are investigating whether two explosions in Stockholm, an e-mail threat sent shortly before the attack that mentions Afghanistan and the body of a man who was apparently killed in one of the explosions are related.

"Most worrying attempt at terrorist attack in crowded part of central Stockholm. Failed -- but could have been truly catastrophic," Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt said in a Twitter message on Saturday.

CNN

----

These Stockholm bombs may have a local reason -like firebombs in Montreal.

But with riots in London England over State-subsidized tuition fees, it is hard not to see Mark Steyn as prescient.

Quebec Inc is not sustainable.

This type of attack will likely only continue to increase and get worse in the coming years in Western Countries, unfortunately it is only a matter of time before it happens here in Canada.

Edited by wulf42

This type of attack will likely only continue to increase and get worse in the coming years in Western Countries, unfortunately it is only a matter of time before it happens here in Canada.

Giving the secret service attacks on Julian Assange for his Wikileaks expose I am willing to bet that not only is this an anti-establishment bombing but that the coming weeks will it occur at a more accelerated rate. There is a growing anti-corporation / anti-corrupt government movement occurring worldwide and with the on-going economic crisis affecting millions of medium and low income people and the elite still boasting personal gains and bonuses, people are fed up.

Perhaps we are witness to the end of this civilization?

Giving the secret service attacks on Julian Assange for his Wikileaks expose I am willing to bet that not only is this an anti-establishment bombing but that the coming weeks will it occur at a more accelerated rate. There is a growing anti-corporation / anti-corrupt government movement occurring worldwide and with the on-going economic crisis affecting millions of medium and low income people and the elite still boasting personal gains and bonuses, people are fed up.

According to the news this attack has an Islamic link...wasn't that cartoonist that depicted Allah come from Sweden? My thinking it may be related to that. I agree with you though! i believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end of Civilization as we know it....10-15 years from now it will come down to the law of the jungle world wide and survival of the fittest...sad but true.

Edited by wulf42

Roughly ten minutes before the explosions, Swedish news agency TT received an email telling Muslims in Sweden and Europe it was "time to take action".

can you hear me now :rolleyes:

http://www.thelocal.se/30776/20101211/

If the Muslim's ever wish to be accepted in Europe they should come out and denounce this terrorism or it will be Sweden and Europe that will "take action" against the Muslims.

Edited by wulf42

I think people's ability to withstand all the moral and cognitive dissonance emanating from the powers-that-be is weakening.

Apparently the final effect on humans is not that dissimilar to the effect that yodelling had on Martians in the flick Mars Attacks.

Right! So you think genocide is the answer to world peace?

Saayyy Whaaaa??? who said a word about Genocide??? by taking action i meant changing Immigration policies with better screening of who is allowed into the Country.

According to the news this attack has an Islamic link...wasn't that cartoonist that depicted Allah come from Sweden? My thinking it may be related to that. I agree with you though! i believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end of Civilization as we know it....10-15 years from now it will come down to the law of the jungle world wide and survival of the fittest...sad but true.

The cartoonist was Danish.

Edited by GostHacked

Sweden finally reaps the rewards of their tolerant multicultural society. Europe better be prepared for more of this.

You are quite right. I wonder if this will be enough to shake them out of their somnolent progression towards an Islamic state. Probably not. I wonder if the Swedish news media has even dared to mentiont he terrorist was a Muslim. Probably not. Will the Swedish police mention the word 'Muslim' in any news conference? Will they even dare to question local Muslims? Likely not.

In Sweden, crime by non-Swedes is rampant, as Swedish police delicately tiptoe around cultural issues. Far better to let a rapist go free (and rape is up 200-400% in some areas - almost all commited by Muslims) than to be accused of being insensitive to a minority culture.

Muslims in Sweden often don't speak much Swedish, and are generally poor, often living on social assistance. They don't like Swedes. They don't feel like they're citizens. They feel more brotherly affection with their co-religionists across the world than with the people who are supposed to be fellow citizens - whose godless, permissive culture they despise.

Yes but the one that was killed was Danish.

Theo Van Gogh? He was the Dutch film maker murdered for making a film w/ Hirsi Ali. Kurt Westergaard is the Danish 'bomb in the turban' guy...still alive but under threat of death. He survived a recent home invasion.

Or is there another?

Liberal democracy has a huge weakness. That would be this huge mindless compassion they think must be generated constantly...What do you think happens when you invite immigrants into your country...who are not liberal minded - nor think much of democracy...It would be like having a hippy household of unbridled tolerance and you invite in Charley Manson to sleep in the spare room. Manson would be a super conservative - much like some or most Muslims are...so what's with that - super lefties invite super right wingers into their realm and wonder why the said right wing extremists suddenly blows them up?

Theo Van Gogh? He was the Dutch film maker murdered for making a film w/ Hirsi Ali. Kurt Westergaard is the Danish 'bomb in the turban' guy...still alive but under threat of death. He survived a recent home invasion.

Or is there another?

I thought there was a cartoonist who was Danish that was killed.

Conflicting articles online... some say he survived the attack, some say he is dead, some say he killed the intruder, some say the intruder was wounded. .. so not entirely sure now.

What's wrong with the stupid Europeans - who created a leftist society and foolishly invite in super right conservatives - who's agenda is to quietly hate and destroy the infidels..boy are they dumb....do they not realize that Muslims are all conservatives? Would they create an immigration policy that stated - only white conservatives can enter in the waiting arms of the EU? Of course not - they hate conservatives - funny how they missed that small detail that MUSLIMS are as conservative as you can get!

I thought there was a cartoonist who was Danish that was killed.

Conflicting articles online... some say he survived the attack, some say he is dead, some say he killed the intruder, some say the intruder was wounded. .. so not entirely sure now.

There are numerous cartoonists affected by Islamic fatwas (et al). Yes...you can't tell the players without the program. Molly Norris, not yet rating 24/7 protection, was forced to go into hiding...losing her job and identity.