What is the DHS doing to keep you safe?

Well, we will see the US greenback collapse in the next decade. Again, this is all happening in your country, but you seem OK with this kind of tyranny, even if you can't recognize that it is tyranny.

LOL! A Canadian lecturing me about tyranny....too funny!

Your rights have been taken away - BC says WHO CARES YOU STUPID CANADIAN.

You have invasive pat downs and radiation scanners - BC WHY SO CONCERNED ABOUT AMERICA WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOL AHAHAHAHHA USA#1.

You have people ratting anyone out - BC - WHO CARES STUPID CANADIAN.

VIPR squads on the streets and bus terminals - BC - WHO CARES !!! THIS IS AMERICA HOME OF THE ..... free??

Yes...if you no likee...stay the hell out. Many more Canadians will emigrate to the USA this year....same as last year.

The US is supposed to be that shining example of freedom and civil rights. That is no longer the case. You BC are no longer free. But continue to laugh at me, as your country goes down the crapper.

Your fantasy about what America is suppose to be is all in your mind. Get a clue. Stop watching so much goddamn American TV and internet sites! LOL!

Like Jerald Celente said, when you got nothing left to lose, you lose it. And you BC have lost it, I am worried about your mental health, because you are living the facade that is freedom when you know deep down it really is messed up.

I'm not worried at all...laughing all the way to the bank. You're worried because your nation's economy is dependent on ours, and their is nothing you can do about it.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! A Canadian lecturing me about tyranny....too funny!

Again, you are the one who has to deal with it.

Yes...if you no likee...stay the hell out. Many more Canadians will emigrate to the USA this year....same as last year.

No worries there. I have not been to the US since I was a kid.

Your fantasy about what America is suppose to be is all in your mind. Get a clue. Stop watching so much goddamn American TV and internet sites! LOL!

It's not a fantasy when the government tells you what they are doing. And I don't watch TV period anymore.

I'm not worried at all...laughing all the way to the bank. You're worried because your nation's economy is dependent on ours, and their is nothing you can do about it.

Correct, nothing I can do about it. However you can, if you want to. But I'll be up here watching your country go in the shitter.

Again, you are the one who has to deal with it.

Correct...but apparently you even want to bitch about that.

No worries there. I have not been to the US since I was a kid.

Then why are you so concerned? Have a Coke and a smile.

It's not a fantasy when the government tells you what they are doing. And I don't watch TV period anymore.

The gubmint' is elected by Americans...sorry...you don't get a vote. If it makes you feel any better, I can't vote in Canada either. See how that works?

Correct, nothing I can do about it. However you can, if you want to. But I'll be up here watching your country go in the shitter.

You'll be watching and listening to more than that...just as you always do. We are the train wreck you can't keep your eyes off of.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Correct...but apparently you even want to bitch about that.

Yeah and I will keep bitching about that. It's also funny you equate to me complaining about your rights being taken away, and you call it bitching. You seem like the person who likes getting shafted all the time all the while saying 'please sir can I have some more'.

Man up and stand up. Or it's going to get worse, for you.

Then why are you so concerned? Have a Coke and a smile.

I don't drink soda.

The gubmint' is elected by Americans...sorry...you don't get a vote. If it makes you feel any better, I can't vote in Canada either. See how that works?

Elected? Hardly. And does it really work? I doubt it.

You'll be watching and listening to more than that...just as you always do. We are the train wreck you can't keep your eyes off of.

No wonder your country is going down the crapper with citizens like yourself. I hope you don't represent all of America or Americans, if so, then no wonder people around the world has a hate on for the USA.

Yeah and I will keep bitching about that. It's also funny you equate to me complaining about your rights being taken away, ...

Please enumerate which rights you think are being taken away.

This may be helpful for you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights#Text_of_the_Bill_of_Rights

The TSA pat downs violate the The 4th Amendment. . Unreasonable searches and seizure.

So you think airline security is unreasonable?

Search and siezure itself is not against the law.....only if it is unreasonable. Expalin why airline security is unreasonable...

So you think airline security is unreasonable?

Search and siezure itself is not against the law.....only if it is unreasonable. Expalin why airline security is unreasonable...

It's not why so much as when and what is unreasonable.

Our feelings and perception of insecurity is what's really gotten unreasonable.