Before Moving To Canada....

There is no RoUSA, but if there was, it would hate Toronto, not NYC!

Oh but there is, there is....the RoUSA is everything outside of NYC and Hollywood....it's the breadbasket, the panhandle, the bible belt, the great divide....

It the America that doesn't speak like they do on TV, that doesn't look loke the do on film....

....it's Manitoba with an attitude problem.

Oh but there is, there is....the RoUSA is everything outside of NYC and Hollywood....it's the breadbasket, the panhandle, the bible belt, the great divide....

...or New England, Lower 48, Mainland, Mid-Atlantic, Southwest, Flyover Country, Four Corners, and Tornado Alley, ...but never "RoUSA", that pejorative is reserved for regional bickering in Canada.

but never "RoUSA", that pejorative is reserved for regional bickering in Canada.

Yes you are correct. Instead of Rest of USA, they are want to call it Real America, when refering to the other 99.99% that isn't NYC or Hollywood...

Nope...you missed Washington DC, Miami-Dade, Honolulu, and San Francisco.

His point still stands. There are, in the US, variations of the two solitudes. The language around "Real America" is one example. The black vs white tension represents another.

No....I'm "implying" that "black/white" tension also exists in Canada. The official term "visible minority" is inherently "racist".

There was never any suggestion on my part that this wasn't true. I'm simply illustrating that intranational divisions exist much the same but under different banners in both countries.

Canada is for Canadians....

Seeing we have every one on the planet crammed into this fledgling nation it seems that Canada is for the world...now to make sure we are not over run and conquered is a must...The leaf is for the healing of the nations..This stupid country has no idea how much power it has...I just hope that those that understand use that power well...nice to see you BC - love to you and the family.

Not according to the UN.

So are you letting the UN tell you what is what? That's not like the BC-04 I've come to know. Or is this one of those matters of convenience? Most African Americans are born in the US. Nothing African about them. I am a Canadian with a German heritage. I don't call myself a German-Canadian. It's funny that people say Canada has an identity issue when you have African-Americans who have little to no connection left to the country/continent they were abducted from to till the farms of the rich white elite.

:D

So are you letting the UN tell you what is what? That's not like the BC-04 I've come to know. Or is this one of those matters of convenience?

The UN means little to me, but is the heartbeat of multilateral Canada.

Most African Americans are born in the US. Nothing African about them. I am a Canadian with a German heritage. I don't call myself a German-Canadian. It's funny that people say Canada has an identity issue when you have African-Americans who have little to no connection left to the country/continent they were abducted from to till the farms of the rich white elite.

:D

It's not funny at all...these hyphenated groups are self identified...not labeled by a "rich white" government as visibly not white.

The UN means little to me, but is the heartbeat of multilateral Canada.

So why use that angle if you are not supporting it? It is used when it suits the US. That is it.

It's not funny at all...these hyphenated groups are self identified...not labeled by a "rich white" government as visibly not white.

Then they have no idea who and what they really are. That's sad.