What Would the Palestinians Do...?

jbg

Having a hard-on for Israel and "Zionism" is hardly new or unusual, but still preferable to the meek who think the world must always be "fair".

There is no hook....that is a figment of your moral imagination. There is only power....those who have it...and those who want it.

the big difference between the evil of the zionist regime and the other evils around the world is that we directly and openly support it and help prevent justice and fairness to happen. you may get a hard-on for being part of the problem and get some kind of satisfaction seeing people suffer and live an unfair and unjust life, but i don't and many others don't. the morally impotent minority should not represent the majorities' views.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the big difference between the evil of the zionist regime and the other evils around the world is that we directly and openly support it and help prevent justice and fairness to happen. you may get a hard-on for being part of the problem

Oh yeah dude, a big hard-on. Every night I get off to spreadsheets of American money flowing to Israel. It is just so hot!

and get some kind of satisfaction seeing people suffer and live an unfair and unjust life, but i don't and many others don't.

Yep. Whenever I need a good laugh or something to brighten my day, I just look at images of suffering Palestinians.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah dude, a big hard-on. Every night I get off to spreadsheets of American money flowing to Israel. It is just so hot!

Yep. Whenever I need a good laugh or something to brighten my day, I just look at images of suffering Palestinians.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah dude, a big hard-on.

Actually, your wife told me you're hung like a fish! :D

Not a serious question.

Your lack of a serious answer does not dismiss the question.

Wrong. You do think there are good ideas and bad ideas (as is clear from your assessment of mine--it's not even a debatable point.)

Then clearly yours are the worst ideas of all.

And the ideas you consider to be the best ones can and will never achieve absolute fruition. But you continue to wish or hope.

Nope...that's Obama's department.

Yes, I'm well aware of the conventional pieties uttered by politicized polemicists who have taught you them.

You are now.

Wrong. You are in every way a perfectly ordinary right-winger who has been trained to deride anything leftist, because leftists tend, on the whole, to be slightly wiser than you are.

You're conventional; neither unique, nor insightful. Francis.

Nor do I wish to be unique or insightful....reality is much more satisfying.

This isn't even meaningful. It's a moronic platitude, uttered by someone who thinks he's above all trivial matters like morality--until someone offends your sensibilities about "the American troops" (mostly pussies, by the way) or Reagan (terrorist-supporter, objectively worse than Hamas or Hezbollah).

...and just like clockwork, when all else fails...you go for the "pussy" angle. This is very important to you...I guess.

You've already displayed your sanctimonious moral outrage on such subjects. So, you don't even believe what you're saying here.

Well, I most certainly don't believe what you are saying.

No, your self-desribed align[ing] with Israel is wholly ideological, based on your native obedience.

I sure hope so....it's a lot easier than whining from across the border about things you cannot control.

I'd think you'd have understood, after all this time, that not only do your remarks about Canada not offend me...but that I more often than not agree with them.

Your emotional state is irrelevant to such matters. We all know that you are a person without a nation, eschewing nationalism in all respects.

It's only your American nationalistic servility and worship of powerful men that I find strange. Not your reasonable criticisms of Canada.

Then I hope it becomes even stranger....and that your puny fears of fascism are increased. Be afraid...be very afraid.

the big difference between the evil of the zionist regime and the other evils around the world is that we directly and openly support it and help prevent justice and fairness to happen.

Wrong...."we" directly and openly support "evil" around the world when it is in "our" interest to do so.

you may get a hard-on for being part of the problem and get some kind of satisfaction seeing people suffer and live an unfair and unjust life, but i don't and many others don't. the morally impotent minority should not represent the majorities' views.

Not a problem as long as you stay the impotent minority while living and supporting the very lifestyle and western liberalism that you attack.

It all economics, those involved in this on going issue don't want mutual co-operation that will soothe this trouble area..seems that Israel wants dominance - and Palistine simply does not want to enter back into slavery...after all it was Palistine and the common guy that used to supply real labour that created real wealth - I suppose that Israel slowly displace this labour force with new immigration...Not to sound stero-typical regardging the Jews..the are to cheap to share the wealth...That is what it is all about - it is not about dogma or religious or political principles..It is about f**king money.JUST like every where else in the world.

Your lack of a serious answer does not dismiss the question.

Then clearly yours are the worst ideas of all.

Nope...that's Obama's department.

You are now.

Nor do I wish to be unique or insightful....reality is much more satisfying.

...and just like clockwork, when all else fails...you go for the "pussy" angle. This is very important to you...I guess.

Well, I most certainly don't believe what you are saying.

I sure hope so....it's a lot easier than whining from across the border about things you cannot control.

Your emotional state is irrelevant to such matters. We all know that you are a person without a nation, eschewing nationalism in all respects.

Then I hope it becomes even stranger....and that your puny fears of fascism are increased. Be afraid...be very afraid.

For Gozilla's sake, man...support the troops! O, why can't y'all just support the troops?

Wrong...."we" directly and openly support "evil" around the world when it is in "our" interest to do so.

"You" have no say in any of it.

Not a problem as long as you stay the impotent minority while living and supporting the very lifestyle and western liberalism that you attack.

He's not attacking Western liberalism. Just the terrified little whiners. Like yourself! lol

Oh, I'm sure his one vote every two years has fundamentally altered the imperial landscape for generations to come.

Or maybe it was his do-noting service in the military that has enacted profound domestic social changes and the crucial jigging of foreign policy complications.

Whatever gets you through the night, there, hombre.

:lol:

Then cry me a river over Caledonia. Or the Black Hills of South Dakota. Or Davis Inlet. Or Okinawa. Or....

No...I am on record here for the opposite....settlements and bulldozing are not in and of themselves deserving of rocket attacks and/or suicide bombers.

How noble...Arabs are not occupying "Telaviv".

You do....I will use the same tired logic often invoked by others around here concerning US policy....if you are so concerned about "suffering", why are you not a champion for the far more poor and suffering elsewhere (i.e. Haiti or SubSaharan Africa)?

The answer is obvious....

You do....I will use the same tired logic often invoked by others around here concerning US policy....if you are so concerned about "suffering", why are you not a champion for the far more poor and suffering elsewhere (i.e. Haiti or SubSaharan Africa)?

A drunk wheelchair-bound retard could do better than that. This assertion is so incredibly stupid its astounding it could even even come from a sentient being.

By your logic, virtually nothing can ever get discussed here unless the posters give equal time to every other comparable subject. Funny how you dont hold yourself to any such standard.

Then cry me a river over Caledonia.

Im not crying a river over anything. I could care less if that hellhole over there even existed or not. Iv never started a single thread on the topic ever, so your assertion that my opinion on this topic is not valid because I havent weighed in a other topics is really nothing more than childs disjointed rant.

No...I am on record here for the opposite....settlements and bulldozing are not in and of themselves deserving of rocket attacks and/or suicide bombers.

Pure ignorance. The colonization of someone elses land by force almost always results in violence. Palestinians have as much right to use force to resist the occupation and settlement of their land by a hostile foreign entity, as American pioneers did to drive out the British, or Afghan fighters did to fight the soviet occupation.

Violence begats violence... And those idiots over there deserve each other. Your idelogically motivated opinion on whats justified and what isnt is wholly and completely meaningless and irrelevent, and patently bogus. Do you think anybody is suprised that you think ALL of the acts by one side are justified and ALL of the acts by the other side are evil? Of course not... thats just what political sports fans do.

Edited by dre

We weren't talking about me.

Don't ask questions if you can't come up with an intelligent response.

Just go back to hating Jews, if that pleases you.

if you can't come up with an intelligent response.

Why even TRY to reason with it? Just back away slowly... no sudden moves.

A drunk wheelchair-bound retard could do better than that. This assertion is so incredibly stupid its astounding it could even even come from a sentient being.

You gotta problem with "wheelchair bound" people? Ever heard of Stephen Hawking?

By your logic, virtually nothing can ever get discussed here unless the posters give equal time to every other comparable subject. Funny how you dont hold yourself to any such standard.

You whiffed again, as I clearly stated that such faulty logic was often used to attack US foreign policy.

Im not crying a river over anything. I could care less if that hellhole over there even existed or not. Iv never started a single thread on the topic ever, so your assertion that my opinion on this topic is not valid because I havent weighed in a other topics is really nothing more than childs disjointed rant.

Yet it is you who is "ranting"....why?

Pure ignorance. The colonization of someone elses land by force almost always results in violence. Palestinians have as much right to use force to resist the occupation and settlement of their land by a hostile foreign entity, as American pioneers did to drive out the British, or Afghan fighters did to fight the soviet occupation.

Wrong....rocket attacks are just as unlawful as the settlements using your own twisted legal benchmark. Try to be consistent if you can. Or not...then it is funnier for the rest of us.

Violence begats violence... And those idiots over there deserve each other. Your idelogically motivated opinion on whats justified and what isnt is wholly and completely meaningless and irrelevent, and patently bogus. Do you think anybody is suprised that you think ALL of the acts by one side are justified and ALL of the acts by the other side are evil? Of course not... thats just what political sports fans do.

You are still a rookie on that score....I don't give a rat's ass about your version or interpretation of justification or morality. I am only interested in power....which has no conscience.

I don't know what "perection" is, but it's well-established that you're a raving anti-semite.

And like many anti-semites, who tend to be cowardly, you make a pretence of not being one.

Yeah, right.

:lol:

Anyone around here for any length of time knows who the real anti-Semites are...

I don't know what "perection" is, but it's well-established that you're a raving anti-semite.

And like many anti-semites, who tend to be cowardly, you make a pretence of not being one.

I don't for a minute think that DogonPorch is an anti-Semite.

Why not? According to his own methodology, the claim itself is all that is required. Evidence is not needed. Nor even wanted.

I guess in Canada a proof is a proof. Is a proof.

• 5 weeks later...

What would the Palestinian do if they got there way.

Something Similar to this I would guess

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/18/pakistan.blasphemy/index.html

I read the article. I think that sort of thing is very constructive for societal and economic development. It is why that part of the world is a garden spot.