System Clock Issue

The system clock seems to be all over the place.

Right now it is 8:16 AM eastern Time and the systems clock shows 8:43AM. DST is on.

What's up with that?

It's probably the white man, trying to mess with you. Check the proclamation. I'm pretty sure there's something in it about how digital time stamps need to be more accurate.

Guest American Woman

The system clock seems to be all over the place.

Right now it is 8:16 AM eastern Time and the systems clock shows 8:43AM. DST is on.

What's up with that?

It's messed up for me, too, exactly the same as yours time-wise; and it has been since the latest upgrade (the end of July).

Speaking of anachronism... am I the only one who finds it weird that the "Latest News" headline on the front page still says "Happy New Year", even though "Happy New Year" is not the latest post in the News and Announcements forum?

-k

Speaking of anachronism... am I the only one who finds it weird that the "Latest News" headline on the front page still says "Happy New Year", even though "Happy New Year" is not the latest post in the News and Announcements forum?

-k

I've noticed that...

And,yes....You're weird...

:D

Edited by Jack Weber

Guest American Woman

Nope, you're not the only one who finds it weird. I've wondered about it myself.

Guest American Woman

Evidently I am. Do you want to know what's going to happen at 9:11PM? Cuz I can tell you. It's happening right now for me. :P

Edited by American Woman

By remarkable coincidence, adjusting my time to Greenwich Mean Time got me back to the right time. I think somebody rebooted the server yesterday and it stayed at GMT.

-k

Edited by kimmy

By remarkable coincidence, adjusting my time to Greenwich Mean Time got me back to the right time. I think somebody rebooted the server yesterday and it stayed at GMT.

-k

Nope. Tried it didn't work.

It is still 4 hours off.

It is a Conservative conspiracy I tell ya!. They changed the time so that we would think we lost 4 hours of our life and then we would have to work harder to make it up. Devious Conservatives are out to get us, ya know....

Edited by charter.rights