Israeli Navy Raids Gaza Aid Flotilla, 10 Confirmed Dead

The following emails surfaced the net today. Emails sent from the Israel foreign ministry to groups of internet zombies and asking them to flood social networking sites. its disturbing to gain support like this. Massive RPG game. LOL

-----------------

Dear friends,

We hold the [sic] military supremacy, yet fail the battle over the international media. We need to buy time for the IDF to succeed, and the least we can do is spare some (additional) minutes on the net. The ministry of foreign affairs is putting great efforts in balancing the media, but we all know it's a battle of numbers. The more we post, blog, talkback, vote – the more likely we gain positive sentiment.

I was asked by the ministry of foreign affairs to arrange a network of volunteers, who are willing to contribute to this effort. If you're up to it you will receive a daily messages & media package as well as targets.

If you wish to participate, please respond to this email.

------------------------

Hi all,

I had a meeting in the ministry of foreign affairs today, and was very happy to hear that their metrics show that Israel's position in the internet is getting better every day. It means that you're doing a good job! MFA are concerned with the biased public opinion in Europe. So please focus your efforts on European media.

What can you do to help?

- Identify internet battle-grounds in different languages, and let me know

- Comment/post/vote in the listed links and others; you can use the material attached below

- Write letters to authors and editors. Identify yourself as a local resident

- Have your friends join this activity

-------------

World governments are still patient with Israel's justified operation in Gaza. The [sic] public opinion, on the other hand, is impatient, to say the least. This gap will soon close – it always does.

It is our goal to shift the public opinion, as conveyed in the internet; avoiding, or at least minimising, sanctions by world leaders. We need to buy the IDF enough time to achieve its goals.

Bicom.org.uk/

Aish HaTorah's What Really Happened in the Middle East

YouTube video: Amid Gaza violence, Israeli and Palestinian doctors save baby's life -

CNN's Amanpour interviews Tzipi Livni

Military incursion should be seen as part of War on Terror

Blog from Southern Israel, Morit Rozen

---------------------------------

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was actually pointing out is the irony of your all but 'high-fiving' posters who are so obviously one-sided it's annoying, as you admonish others for being 'one sided.' I doubt if I'm alone when I say it's extremely annoying when a poster does nothing but start thread after thread about one topic and only one topic. In this instance, it's anti-Israel threads. But if you see that as enlightened thinking as you point out the one-sided views of those who support Israel, yet haven't started a bajillion threads denouncing Palestine, so be it. I'll just continue to see it as ironic.

No, I'm not holding you to a standard I refuse myself, and I've already explained why.

When you criticize someone who has started a bajillion 'anti Israel' threads for being one-sided rather than high-fiving them, or when you at least don't criticize the 'pro Israel' posters for being one-sided, then I'll change my opinion.

In the meantime, telling posters such as naomiglover that others are one-sided, as if she's 'fair and balanced,' is a joke.

You're moving the goalposts quite promiscuously. Now you're peeved that I "high-fived" Naomi, rather than joining the chorus of denunciation.

But let's revisit what our little argumet here was really about, rather than revising recent history on a whim.

In my explanation to you, I said that I was far more interested in criticizing us and our allies than the official enemies as laid out by our leaders.

You agreed that was was fair enough...but suggested that I was too one-sided...notably in my criticism of Israel.

I pointed out that not only is some perfect balance unnecessary...but that no one, certainly including yourself, had ever mastered such a program of debate anyway.

I also pointed out that i have criticized Hamas far more than you have criticized Israel.

And that's when you stared moving the parameters around.

I would also add that you have been in stark and total agreement with some reactionary "pro-Israel" posters here...ones who explicitly claim that Israel is always in the right. (This would make them the first nation in history to ever achieve such a stellar position). That you don't explicitly "high-five" them doesn't change the fact that you never offer even a faint whiff of disagreement with their utterly one-sided view, a one-sidedness which they evidently cherish, as it makes them proud.

Nor, when they suggest that I'm an anti-semite--a charge I find truly odious and offensive--do you seem to consider much of a problem. (And for the record, every person who calls me an anti-semite, without exception,is a slack-jawed, intellectually weak, cowardly little moral cretin....and you think naomiglover is bad? there's no comparison.)

Meanwhile, as I said, I HAVE been offering very clear denunciations of Hamas.

In short, you accuse me, incorrectly, of exactly what you have been doing...on this particular issue, mind, not everything else.

The following emails surfaced the net today. Emails sent from the Israel foreign ministry to groups of internet zombies and asking them to flood social networking sites. its disturbing to gain support like this. Massive RPG game. LOL

-----------------

Dear friends,

We hold the [sic] military supremacy, yet fail the battle over the international media. We need to buy time for the IDF to succeed, and the least we can do is spare some (additional) minutes on the net. The ministry of foreign affairs is putting great efforts in balancing the media, but we all know it's a battle of numbers. The more we post, blog, talkback, vote – the more likely we gain positive sentiment.

I was asked by the ministry of foreign affairs to arrange a network of volunteers, who are willing to contribute to this effort. If you're up to it you will receive a daily messages & media package as well as targets.

If you wish to participate, please respond to this email.

------------------------

Hi all,

I had a meeting in the ministry of foreign affairs today, and was very happy to hear that their metrics show that Israel's position in the internet is getting better every day. It means that you're doing a good job! MFA are concerned with the biased public opinion in Europe. So please focus your efforts on European media.

What can you do to help?

- Identify internet battle-grounds in different languages, and let me know

- Comment/post/vote in the listed links and others; you can use the material attached below

- Write letters to authors and editors. Identify yourself as a local resident

- Have your friends join this activity

-------------

World governments are still patient with Israel's justified operation in Gaza. The [sic] public opinion, on the other hand, is impatient, to say the least. This gap will soon close – it always does.

It is our goal to shift the public opinion, as conveyed in the internet; avoiding, or at least minimising, sanctions by world leaders. We need to buy the IDF enough time to achieve its goals.

Bicom.org.uk/

Aish HaTorah's What Really Happened in the Middle East

YouTube video: Amid Gaza violence, Israeli and Palestinian doctors save baby's life -

CNN's Amanpour interviews Tzipi Livni

Military incursion should be seen as part of War on Terror

Blog from Southern Israel, Morit Rozen

---------------------------------

:) Some of this is hilarious. It doesn't even try to hide the use of propaganda and deception.

The preceding email did not surface today...it has been floating around since November of last year...and in that time it is still no more than an internet rumour ciculated on boards and forums ...lapped up by the gullible...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/isreals-new-forum-propaganda-division-t11512.html

Well I'm impressed that somebody's realizing that the days of default unquestionned and unconditional support for any Israel's act are over. As usual at first the focus will fall on managing the symptoms; but eventually it could move to realization and adressing the actual causes. Not like there's been no precedents.

Well I'm impressed that somebody's realizing that the days of default unquestionned and unconditional support for any Israel's act are over. As usual at first the focus will fall on managing the symptoms; but eventually it could move to realization and adressing the actual causes. Not like there's been no precedents.

Well, it's just possible that there could be some momentum for more sane and rational discussions about the conflict.

....When you criticize someone who has started a bajillion 'anti Israel' threads for being one-sided rather than high-fiving them, or when you at least don't criticize the 'pro Israel' posters for being one-sided, then I'll change my opinion.

In the meantime, telling posters such as naomiglover that others are one-sided, as if she's 'fair and balanced,' is a joke.

It's pretty clear what has happened here....the Israli raid on the "Aid Flotilla" with casualties was a game changer in their minds, but the lack of strong repudiation and actions against Israel is very frustrating. Surely this would be the moment of Palestinian liberation from the evil Zionists. This would mark the day!!!!!

"See...see..Israel KILLED...again...in international waters...won't you stop them?" Nope.

"But what about all the past "genocidal crimes" and "Willy Pete"? So what.

"But Israel is stealing land and is starving Gazans to death!" If you say so.

"But...but....but...what about "international law"? Ummm...go ahead and enforce it if you can.

I knew this would get you talking but you replied late. your status indicated you were online...but i guess you waited for me to leave before replying. anyways, how are you doing? and also, I was hoping you can tell us what they send to your emails?

The preceding email did not surface today...it has been floating around since November of last year...and in that time it is still no more than an internet rumour ciculated on boards and forums ...lapped up by the gullible...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/isreals-new-forum-propaganda-division-t11512.html

I knew this would get you talking but you replied late. your status indicated you were online...but i guess you waited for me to leave before replying. anyways, how are you doing? and also, I was hoping you can tell us what they send to your emails?

Nothing that would interest you... do you have any more year old fake emnails that you want to pass off as current and bona fide?

This is a template used by many Pro-Israeli:

-Calling you a Muslim/Islamist/Racist/Anti-Semite for saying a bad word about Israel.

-Trying to make you hate anything but them like Muslims or any other nation which is not Israel or even portraying Israel as the 'lesser' evil if losing.

- Ridiculing your arguments and when you are speaking the truth words like 'propaganda' or 'conspiracy theory' will appear. Nukes

- Trying to portray Israel as an advanced technologically/military land with tradition not run by religious extremists.

-Redefining the definition of international laws to justify arguments

-calling you an ass

-undermining the importance of international treaties to justify their refusal. NPT

-Making other nations look biased towards Israel to justify the refusal for an international probe.

It's pretty clear what has happened here....the Israli raid on the "Aid Flotilla" with casualties was a game changer in their minds, but the lack of strong repudiation and actions against Israel is very frustrating. Surely this would be the moment of Palestinian liberation from the evil Zionists. This would mark the day!!!!!

"See...see..Israel KILLED...again...in international waters...won't you stop them?" Nope.

"But what about all the past "genocidal crimes" and "Willy Pete"? So what.

"But Israel is stealing land and is starving Gazans to death!" If you say so.

"But...but....but...what about "international law"? Ummm...go ahead and enforce it if you can.

You make no sense. I know you you get emails from your subscription. please share some here. you visit alot of Forums/post everyday about your junk...just check Google. still, how are you doing?

bold text. i will check in later. reply me.

Nothing that would interest you... do you have any more year old fake emnails that you want to pass off as current and bona fide?

Edited by BCMan

What I was actually pointing out is the irony of your all but 'high-fiving' posters who are so obviously one-sided it's annoying, as you admonish others for being 'one sided.'

I guess myself, Amnesty International, Red Cross, Richard Goldstone and numerous humanitarian organizations are guilty of being one-sided when it comes to following international law.

Edited by naomiglover

I guess myself, Amnesty International, Red Cross, Richard Goldstone and numerous humanitarian organizations are guilty of being one-sided when it comes to following international law.

Are you suggesting those groups are as obvisoulsy biased and dishonest as you?

I think you over step your case...no group is that bad..

Are you suggesting those groups are as obvisoulsy biased and dishonest as you?

I think you over step your case...no group is that bad..

You have called Amnesty International biased. You have called Human Rights Watch biased. You have Richard Goldstone biased.

Why? Because their investigations have led to the criticism of Israel.

You are a desperate apologist.

You have called Amnesty International biased. You have called Human Rights Watch biased. You have Richard Goldstone biased.

Why? Because their investigations have led to the criticism of Israel.

You are a desperate apologist.

Yes I have and they are....but to suggest they are as one faceted, bias and monomaniacal as you is a stretch...

Guest TrueMetis

If no building materials at all are allowed in, how did they build that Olympic pool? In fact, Israel did allow 30 tons of building material in back in May. They are also allowing materials in for projects by UNRWA.

30 tons? For an area with the population of Gaza? That's like me letting you have one 2 by 4 and some nails and nothing else.

...and numerous times you and these organizations have only been successful at being more grist for the mill and propaganda machines. You need to translate all of this hand-wringing into action.

Rachel Corrie says from her grave, "Talk is cheap...what are you willing to do?"

...and numerous times you and these organizations have only been successful at being more grist for the mill and propaganda machines. You need to translate all of this hand-wringing into action.

Rachel Corrie says from her grave, "Talk is cheap...what are you willing to do?"

We get it BC2004.

You don't care for morality, the law and justice. You just cheer for the team that has the biggest guns.

We get it BC2004.

You don't care for morality, the law and justice. You just cheer for the team that has the biggest guns.

I'm cheering the team that beat every enemy that tried to throw them in the sea, overran their territory, humiliated their armies and the worthless despots that wanted them dead.

So far as I'm concerned, Israel should have annexed the whole damn show. That's what conquering countries have always done.

But I'll gladly concede your point when you start posting your demands for Poland to return Danzig to Germany and the Kuril Islands to Japan.

I'm cheering the team that beat every enemy that tried to throw them in the sea, overran their territory, humiliated their armies and the worthless despots that wanted them dead.

So far as I'm concerned, Israel should have annexed the whole damn show. That's what conquering countries have always done.

Thank you. If only you could go back to the medieval ages, then you would be set.

But I'll gladly concede your point when you start posting your demands for Poland to return Danzig to Germany and the Kuril Islands to Japan.

Do the Germans want Danzig back? Is there a big conflict? Are the Polish keeping a group of Germans in an open air prison and violating humanitarian laws? Is there a blockade? Is the U.S. giving $3 billion a year in military funds to Poland to continue violating human rights?

Edited by naomiglover

Do the Germans wanting Danzig back? Is there a big conflict? Are the Polish keeping a group of Germans in an open air prison and violating humanitarian laws? Is there a blockade? Is the U.S. giving $3 billion a year in military funds to Poland to continue violating human rights?

The Argies want the falklands back ....now off you go...on the mark, get set..GOOGLE