Anne Coulter comes to Canada

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

I would wonder why she's even speaking in Canada since she has such an arrogant attitude towards Canada and Canadians, but of course the $10,000+ fee has something to do with it. I seriously do have to wonder why Canadians would pay to hear someone with her condescending attitude, though, but at least she does like English speaking Canadians. <_<

No, it's monday followed by tuesday. Why do you care anyways? Go read some Marx or something! :lol:

Because if I'm not interested in anything Coulter has to say,somehow I'm a MARXIST!!! :lol::rolleyes::lol:

I could be a smarta$$ and ask you if you will be going with your copies of The Fascist Manifesto or Mein Kampf,but I doubt you're that dense...

You seem to be as 2 dimensional as Coulter herself...No wonder you're such a fan!

Mr. Canada, you should take a lesson from Coulter. Her mouth has made her very wealthy and she is always on Hannity's show, running down the Dems. I think with all that money, she would eat a little more. She is highly educated but you wouldn't know that by what comes out of her mouth but hey, its all for the money and I wonder if she believes half the things she says.

I would wonder why she's even speaking in Canada since she has such an arrogant attitude towards Canada and Canadians, but of course the $10,000+ fee has something to do with it. I seriously do have to wonder why Canadians would pay to hear someone with her condescending attitude, though, but at least she does like English speaking Canadians. <_<

Well...It would seem there is a market for her to make some money.I believe Anne is about Anne,more than anything.And it would seem she has at least one person who will be jumping with glee at her arrival.Perhaps there is a cadre of folks who will also bow at the Altar of Coulter...I don't want to see a photo of that group!!! :o

Mr. Canada, you should take a lesson from Coulter. Her mouth has made her very wealthy and she is always on Hannity's show, running down the Dems. I think with all that money, she would eat a little more. She is highly educated but you wouldn't know that by what comes out of her mouth but hey, its all for the money and I wonder if she believes half the things she says.

She is skinny,but not terribly bad looking.I just don't know what type of man would go out with someone like that for an extended period of time?

Well...With the sole exception of Shady,who'll probably show up in a codpiece and a smile for Annie..

But I wonder how many guys went out with Coulter and thought she was kinda hot,and after about 5 minutes her cuckoo for cocoa puffs attitude came out,and they were looking for the exit?

Guest American Woman

In the context of society, a B.A. isn't really highly educated. It's educated, but it's quickly becoming the norm.

She's got a bachelor's degree from Cornell and a law degree from the University of Michigan.

Oh, I missed that during my quick fact finding mission about her.

Yeah, in other words, you're completely wrong, and don't know what you're talking about. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time! :lol:

P.S. She also worked for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee. Sucks to be you huh? :lol:

I'm not sure what I did that was so funny. I missed something while doing a five minute search....and yes, I did know that she worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee. You don't though necessarily need a law degree to do that.

And no, it doesn't suck to be me. I have a rather good life.

Edited by Smallc

Yeah, in other words, you're completely wrong, and don't know what you're talking about. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time! :lol:

P.S. She also worked for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee. Sucks to be you huh? :lol:

Why would it suck to be him?

And smallc seems to be one of the more level headed people around here,and fairly knowledgeable...Why would you claim that he would'nt know what he is talking about?

We get it..You're a right wing hardliner,much like Coulter...It does'nt mean you have to act like her....

Oh, I am too fat though. I suppose I could learn something from Ann Coulter on that side of things.

I've heared that sometimes mentally disturbed people often go without eating while in a delusional state...

Are you saying you want to learn how to become mentally ill?

My suggestion?

Pay money to watch Anne Coulter speak!!!

Edited by Jack Weber

The only way any appearance by Ann Coulter would be worth attending is if she decided to be consistant on her views on women voting and burned her voter registeration card. :P That woman is a nutcase.

Like I said...It says more about the people who would pay to see Coulter than Coulter herself...

Perhaps off topic,but the reason why I support Coulter's ability to say whatever she wants...I was threatened with banning at Rabble(I'm ashamed to admit I registered there,but I wanted to discuss a labour issue)for using the word "nutjob"...Leftist ideologues are as bad as right wing ideologues!!!

Sometimes worse.

Absolutely...Have you ever had any run ins with the rigid ideologues over there?

I was told that I was the typical white male hiiljack for not being interested in purchasing a video game that had a gay scenario option.I was told to go to Free Dominion,where I'm sure I would find some Anne Coulter worshippers,where I'd be more appreciated.I was told that was'nt "queer positive" :rolleyes::lol: ...Total two dimensional thinking....

That's why I try not to stic to any ideology. I definitely lean left on many issues, but I try to be pragmatic.

I hear ya'...You and I are probably close to the same wavelength...I almost did'nt want to sign up because I read a few things there and I thought,"These folks are off their collective rockers!",but I signed up anyway...

Here's another problem I had recently...A thread was started about if there were moderate muslims,or something...And I said that I thought that it must be true because the entire faith cannot be full of "crazies",and then started to make my case that until Islam goes through some sort of Reformation,like Christianity did 500 years ago,violence might be all we can expect....

Holy cow...I was told I was being insensitive to the mentally ill,and the moderator would'nt even respond to my claims because my post was,and I quote,"Too icky".

I then responded to a thread about the shooting in Alberta a few weeks ago.They were all insinuating that he was a NAZI and a racist and probably a wife beater..And I simply said that,In a total sense,dude was basically an unhinged nutjob!"...

I was asked by the same moderator if I was deliberately trying to be insensitive to the mentally ill?And it was my last warning!!!

What bizarro world do these people live in?

Edited by Jack Weber

They live in a world that has become so sensitive that it's actually insensitive. They simply don't realize what's happened to them. The same goes for the people on free dominion, or on the army.ca forum to a certain extent. They all think they're so right that the don't even consider the possibility that they're wrong.

They live in a world that has become so sensitive that it's actually insensitive. They simply don't realize what's happened to them. The same goes for the people on free dominion, or on the army.ca forum to a certain extent. They all think they're so right that the don't even consider the possibility that they're wrong.

That's it!

It's like those on the ideological Left almost live to be offended!I also dislike the word"progressive" they throw around.It's really a backhanded shot at anyone who does'nt think like they do.In otherwords,if you're not a "progressive" you must be regressive.

I find the esact opposite with right wing ideologues...Most seem to think they should b able to say whatever they want to whomever they want and if they get offended...Well...Eff 'em and tough $#!+.And they use the word "freedom" to cover up the fact they are just socially inept A-Holes!Anne Coulter would fall into the category of the latter..