Massachusetts Senate Race

I don;t think we should vote for people because they are women, and yes plenty of people were out against Hil dawg for being a women, not I, I voted for her in the Primary.

But you voted for "sexist" Obama in the general election? Great!

Obama never sent out the message Scott has. He has continually stated that he wants his girls to do well, grow up in a world where they can do what they want and take their lives where they should go. Not like Scott who just wants his girls too get married and have babies. That is the message he sent out.

Nothing wrong with that....one of Brown's daughters has already scored as an American Idol contestant. Obama used surrogates to "bitch slap" Hillary Clinton.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the message he sent out.

That is complete bullshit and pure projection. His campaign theme was smaller government, killing Obamacare, and keeping taxes low. Only somebody mentally retarded could read sexism into that. Coakley lost because she's a miserable failure as a candidate, and nobody in Mass wants Obamacare.

But you voted for "sexist" Obama in the general election? Great!

Nothing wrong with that....one of Brown's daughters has already scored as an American Idol contestant. Obama used surrogates to "bitch slap" Hillary Clinton.

You still haven;t pointed to one sexist thing Obama said! He would never say "We can do that" to stuffing a curling iron up a women's bum. He would never say something so demeaning about his daughters. It is totally shocking he would say such a thing about his own daughters on a national stag.

That is complete bullshit and pure projection. His campaign theme was smaller government, killing Obamacare, and keeping taxes low. Only somebody mentally retarded could read sexism into that. Coakley lost because she's a miserable failure as a candidate, and nobody in Mass wants Obamacare.

Actually 90% of Dem Brown voters want Obamacare with a public option but don't let real facts get in the way of your spin.

DEMOCRATS LEARNING WRONG LESSON FROM MASSACHUSETTS? EVEN SCOTT BROWN VOTERS WANT THE PUBLIC OPTION, WANT DEMOCRATS TO BE BOLDER

HEALTH CARE BILL OPPONENTS THINK IT "DOESN'T GO FAR ENOUGH"

* by 3 to 2 among Obama voters who voted for Brown

* by 6 to 1 among Obama voters who stayed home

(18% of Obama supporters who voted supported Brown.)

VOTERS OVERWHELMINGLY SUPPORT THE PUBLIC OPTION

* 82% of Obama voters who voted for Brown

* 86% of Obama voters who stayed home

OBAMA VOTERS WANT DEMOCRATS TO BE BOLDER

* 57% of Brown voters say Obama "not delivering enough" on change he promised

* 49% to 37% among voters who stayed home

PLUS: Obama voters overwhelming want bold economic populism from Democrats in 2010. See more results here.

He would never say "We can do that" to stuffing a curling iron up a women's bum.

LOL, he didn't say we can do it to that comment. Nice spin. However, Obama did say in relation to Sarah Palin, putting lipstick on a pig during the campaign. And remember his racist remarks about voters clinging to guns and religion?

He would never say something so demeaning about his daughters.

He didn't say anything demeaning. Do you know what demeaning means? He was making joke. When did liberals lose all sense of humour? LOL

You still haven;t pointed to one sexist thing Obama said! He would never say "We can do that" to stuffing a curling iron up a women's bum. He would never say something so demeaning about his daughters. It is totally shocking he would say such a thing about his own daughters on a national stag.

Stop playing dumb...Obama uttered the famous "claws" comment during the campaign and was called on his sexist language from many quarters, including a previously nominated Democratic VP candidate:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/geraldine-ferra.html

http://lisalexicon.typepad.com/how_dare_she/2008/02/obamas-sexism-s.html

Edited by bush_cheney2004

LOL, he didn't say we can do it to that comment. Nice spin. However, Obama did say in relation to Sarah Palin, putting lipstick on a pig during the campaign. And remember his racist remarks about voters clinging to guns and religion?

He didn't say anything demeaning. Do you know what demeaning means? He was making joke. When did liberals lose all sense of humour? LOL

How is lipstick on a pig sexist please explain?

If this was all it was I wouldn't rub me the wrong way, but from the time he said "We can do that" to sodomizing his female opponent I think we have to look at the statements in context. Serious people on your side of the isle are saying the same things I am hell Glenn Beck is.

it was in direct relation to Palin's lipstick comment from her convention speech.

but from the time he said "We can do that" to sodomizing his female opponent

You don't know that. He's in a crowd of hundreds of people and you think we can do it is in reference to the curling iron comment. You're lying. It's pathetic.

:blink:

If this was all it was I wouldn't rub me the wrong way, but from the time he said "We can do that" to sodomizing his female opponent I think we have to look at the statements in context. Serious people on your side of the isle are saying the same things I am hell Glenn Beck is.

Sodomy is permitted for consenting adults in Massachusetts Isn't it legal in Canada? :lol:

Sodomy

MGL c.272, s. 34. Crime against nature.

Whoever commits the abominable and detestable crime against nature, either with mankind or with a beast, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than twenty years.

MGL c.272, s. 35. Unnatural and lascivious acts.

Whoever commits any unnatural and lascivious act with another person shall be punished by a fine of not less than one hundred nor more than one thousand dollars or by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than five years or in jail or the house of correction for not more than two and one half years.

Commonwealth v. Balthazar, 366 Mass. 298 (1974). The "unnatural and lascivious acts" statute has been held to include public fellatio and oral-anal contact.. "must be construed to be inapplicable to private, consensual conduct of adults."

Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders v. AG, 436 Mass. 132 (2002). "Our holdings in the Balthazar and Ferguson cases concerning acts conducted in private between consenting adults extend to § 34, as well." [private consenting acts will not be prohibited].

Lawrence v. Texas, 123 S. Ct. 2472 (June 2003). Texas sodomy law ruled unconstitutional by US Supreme Court.

it was in direct relation to Palin's lipstick comment from her convention speech.

You don't know that. He's in a crowd of hundreds of people and you think we can do it is in reference to the curling iron comment. You're lying. It's pathetic.

I fail to see how that is sexist. As for the crowds of hundreds it was a crowd of 50 from the video and he looks right at the guy nods to him and then says it. I saw it you saw it. It is a pattern of behavior which will continue as he goes to Washington don't worry I will be posting everytime he puts women down.

As for being a swore loser, I have lost enough to not worry about it. Doesn't mean I shouldn't hold elected officials to a high standard, and those types of things shouldn't be tolerated.

As for being a swore loser, I have lost enough to not worry about it. Doesn't mean I shouldn't hold elected officials to a high standard, and those types of things shouldn't be tolerated.

Then why do you continue to lie about what he actually said? You keep saying he said, we can do that, when he didn't.

Then why do you continue to lie about what he actually said? You keep saying he said, we can do that, when he didn't.

You are right he said "we can do this" that makes it all better. "Shove a curling Iron up her bum" "we can do this". Disgusting Shady.

This and that actually mean the samething accept this means something near and that means something far away. So he was saying we can do it sooner rather then later. Great shady. So much different.

Edited by punked

You are right he said "we can do this" that makes it all better. "Shove a curling Iron up her bum" "we can do this". Disgusting Shady.

This and that actually mean the samething accept this means something near and that means something far away. So he was saying we can do it sooner rather then later. Great shady. So much different.

Wow, I didn't think you'd be this dishonest. It's pretty sad, but if that's what you need to do to help get over this colossal defeat, then by all means, go for it.

But speaking of sexism. Was there any senator more of a sexist than ol'Teddy Kennedy? His famous waitress sandwiches with Chris Dodd. And then of course, he killed Mary Jo, who drown while he ran back home and showered and relazed for the evening. I guess you brush all that aside huh? LOL.

He may still try and ram Obamacare down their throats. Most Americans aren't like most Canadians, they enjoy looking after themselves not being put out to pasture and milked on a regular basis.

Anyway, Shady told us so!

Well I guess he's backing off of ObamaCare.

Mein Fuhrer is not pleased that Scott Brown won:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY

B-C 2004. I am disappointed that you would post that. I'm not calling it hate speech, since I don't believe in that. I consider that a debasement of the Holocaust though.

LOL, he didn't say we can do it to that comment. Nice spin. However, Obama did say in relation to Sarah Palin, putting lipstick on a pig during the campaign.

You have to be pretty desperate for examples if you think the term "lipstick on a pig" is sexist.

And remember his racist remarks about voters clinging to guns and religion?

Wow! Red necks are now a race. Sixty years ago they were lynching guys, and now apparently they're their own socio-racial group.

I think the problem is that you don't know what "demeaning" means.

It doesn't matter who is in power in the states, it's a two headed one party system down there.

Some people like Gerald Celente are predicting the emergence of a third party by 2012 that will actually compete with the republocrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxISUjU7dQ

On a third party being viable, not a bloody chance. The book Continental Divide, about the differences in our countries, makes the point that Americans perceive a third-party vote as "wasted". That is not true in Canada.

B-C 2004. I am disappointed that you would post that. I'm not calling it hate speech, since I don't believe in that. I consider that a debasement of the Holocaust though.

Good, then we agree that hate speech is a silly notion best left to our "friends to the north". This Der Untergang (Downfall) scene has become an internet standard for satirical adaptation.

It is a very good film and I'm sure you understand why it must be permitted....no offense or debasement was intended.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

...But speaking of sexism. Was there any senator more of a sexist than ol'Teddy Kennedy? His famous waitress sandwiches with Chris Dodd. And then of course, he killed Mary Jo, who drown while he ran back home and showered and relazed for the evening. I guess you brush all that aside huh? LOL.

Ouch! That one hurt! :lol:

Good, then we agree that hate speech is a silly notion best left to our "friends to the north". This Der Untergang (Downfall) scene has become an internet standard for satirical adaptation.

It is a very good film and I'm sure you understand why it must be permitted....no offense or debasement was intended.

I happen to be dead-set against the concept of "hate speech".

I have seen the film. I am an adherent of "Godwin's Law", and find that Nazi analogies cheapen both the Web and the Holocaust.

Edited by jbg