Massachusetts Senate Race

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh Scotty here is what he said today.

"I'm a history buff," he said. "I love the Museum of Natural History."

That museum isn't actually a "History" Museum those of us who have been there know it is a Science Museum or NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM. Covering a wide range of Sciences from Geology, to Biology but we would not find things on American history or even the history of any civilization there. It is ok Scott maybe you can visit now that you are there and find out what is actually in the Museum. LOL

Oh wow....you've got him now.... :rolleyes:

I'd usually expect better from you. This is rather petty and meaningless.

I couldn't agree more. Apparently to punked, when one states they're a history buff, it automatically means American or human-made history. punked's new pathetic criticizm brown earns him the facepalm award of the day! :lol:

PIC

"Because expressing how dumb that was in words just doesn't work."

On a side note, the museum also contains large amounts of information on various expeditions by several of the more famous explorers, but I guess that doesn't fall into what punked considers history. :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more. Apparently to punked, when one states they're a history buff, it automatically means American or human-made history. punked's new pathetic criticizm brown earns him the facepalm award of the day! :lol:

PIC

"Because expressing how dumb that was in words just doesn't work."

On a side note, the museum also contains large amounts of information on various expeditions by several of the more famous explorers, but I guess that doesn't fall into what punked considers history. :rolleyes:

He is so fun right Shady. Can't wait for you too defend him for the next 3 years.

That museum isn't actually a "History" Museum those of us who have been there know it is a Science Museum or NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM. Covering a wide range of Sciences from Geology, to Biology but we would not find things on American history or even the history of any civilization there. It is ok Scott maybe you can visit now that you are there and find out what is actually in the Museum. LOL

So "natural history" isn't history? Since when aren't dinosaurs, prominently featured at the Museum of Natural History, aren't historical?

Guest American Woman

I'm a history buff, I've been to the Smithsonian, and the Museum of Natural History was one of my favorites. "History buffs" can/do enjoy all aspects of history.

Guest American Woman
Yep, that video is much better. And I could clearly hear the curling iron reference. The individual who shouted that in the crowd should be ashamed of himself.

...a pro-child rapist probably does deserve to have a curling iron shoved up her butt.

I think it's what pro-child rapists deserve.

Good to know you're at least ashamed of yourself over your moronic comments. <_<

Good to know you're at least ashamed of yourself over your moronic comments. <_<

I was simply illustrating absurdity by being absurd. Anyone who actually thinks Scott Brown said "we can do this" to a response from the crowd insisting Martha Coakley have a curling iron shoved up her butt, deserves to be spoken to in the same manner.

Just following your lead! :lol:

My lead? All I did was make excuses for Brown. Once again, he clearly said what he said and the person he was apparently responding to clearly said what he said. But I don't think Brown meant it. He seems to just have a slightly twisted sense of humour---hence, offering up his daughters to any takers during his acceptance speech. And I don't have a problem with anyone who has a twisted sense of humour.

Though my favourites are always those with absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever. Who don't even recognize humour when it's blatantly obvious to everyone else.

That's why you're my favourite poster. ;)

Guest American Woman

....he clearly said what he said and the person he was apparently responding to clearly said what he said.

Both clearly said what they said, but while Brown's smirk may have been directed at the response, I doubt "we can do this" was. It would appear that "we can do this" was in reference to Republicans taking the seat. Other people were shouting things out and Brown didn't respond to them, so there's no reason to think he singled out the curling iron comment to respond to. It just doesn't make sense as "we can do that" would be a more natural response to the curling iron comment whereas "we can do this" is a natural thing to say under the circumstances regarding the Republicans taking the seat.