Is opposing Obama racist?

Until people can look at Obama as just a man - not a black man, racism will be alive and well.....and those who cry "racism" at those who criticize him are narrow-minded alarmists. Let the man make his choices - let him make his decisions - and let us criticize the office of the President, or democarats in general. He is just a man.

yeah... the problem is that many of the people who support his shenanigans and voted for him did so BECAUSE HE WAS A BLACK MAN....

let the man make his choices?!? but don't criticize him? wow you are the very definition of what Aristotle called the BORN SLAVE... one who wants and therefore DESERVES A MASTER.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until people can look at Obama as just a man - not a black man, racism will be alive and well.....and those who cry "racism" at those who criticize him are narrow-minded alarmists. Let the man make his choices - let him make his decisions - and let us criticize the office of the President, or democarats in general. He is just a man.

I agree. Now if we could only stop the racists from portraying Michelle Obama as an overmuscled ape.

Wierd. You are claiming that someone is racist becuase they defend the policies of a black president? Care to explain that illogical reasoning?

illogical to your clotted mind maybe.

well let me take you by the hand and run it by you again... I'm saying that many people are defending obama, even to support him ... and that many others refuse to criticize him (for fear of being labelled a racist) BECAUSE HE IS BLACK... not REGARDLESS of it.

In fact i'm quite sure that if obama were white... that no one could say that opposition to him was because of "racism" and that many blacks would be FAR LESS sympathetic to him if he were white.

If obama was white, those blacks at the inauguration wouldn't have been crying and going haywire.

For instance did you ever hear of anyone calling Bush critics RACIST?

if you didn't support Bush... you were fine...

if you don't support Obama... you're a racist...

is it sinking in finally?!

Obama was elected because he is a Democrat. Clinton, had she won her party'e nomination, would have won because she is a Democrat. Edwards, had he won his party's nomination would have won because he is a democrat.

Race, sex or hairstyle was irrelevant.

The only ones fixed on Obama's race are those who don't like negroes....and since thye tend to be dumber than a bag of hammers, their opinion as Joey from Friends would say, is a moo point*

*Joey: All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point.

Rachel: Huh. A moo point?

Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.

Guest American Woman
For instance did you ever hear of anyone calling Bush critics RACIST?

If you didn't support Bush, you weren't "fine," you were anti-American or a terrorist supporter or a traitor or guilty of treason to the same extent that those who don't support Obama are racists.

so I ask you .....

Race, sex or hairstyle was irrelevant.

more nonsense on stilts: why do you waste time trying to bamboozle people into believing manifestly false tripe? when even YOU YOURSELF don't believe what you write...

his best bud Jeremiah Wright has been on record saying how Obama should get hte black vote "because he feeels black people's pain" and similar nonsense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfu2P6cGhWo

do you expect us to believe that clinton wasn't favored by women? and that Obama wasn't preferred by blacks and non-whites generally?

snip-

"Just 12 days into her campaign, the New York senator and former first lady has made it clear that appealing to female voters will be central to her message"

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0201/p01s04-uspo.html

"Women's Vote Gives Clinton Pennsylvania Win"

http://www.womensenews.org/story/campaign-...ennsylvania-win

"Most White Women Voted for Clinton

White women went particularly strong for Clinton, with 64 percent backing Clinton and 36 percent for Obama."

I mean deny gender/race politics all you want dancer, everyone with half a brain knows what the deal is... 96% of blacks vote for the black candidate... a record high in unanimity in ANY US election... and we're not supposed to draw the obvious and inescapable deduction?

stop it... please.. .preserve what little face you have left... just concede already.

If you didn't support Bush, you weren't "fine," you were anti-American or a terrorist supporter or a traitor or guilty of treason to the same extent that those who don't support Obama are racists.

so I ask you .....

by a minority of nutty and dim bush supporters, the mass media CERTAINLY didn't refrain from criticizing him, in deed it was fashionable to criticize him, he was at the butt end of nearly every joke made by NBC, CBC et al. even to this day bush cracks still make up a lot of whats on TV. People called bush a redneck, a retarded cowboy...

do you think any comedian would have the balls to call Obama a "ghetto thug" or "black criminal". not at all.

but still the racism card can be flashed REGARDLESS of situation and has NOTHING TO DO with policy. there a huge difference. its a very powerful trump that Bush never could dream of having.

"if you didn't support Bush... you were fine..."

Not really, if you did not support bush you were a terrorist.

up here in canada, I,ve never heard anyone not take a crack at bush... I even do it... nobody gives a crap about offending bush and being labelled a terrorist by... who would even label you as such? ann Coulter?

illogical to your clotted mind maybe.

Typical of running off at the mouth and not being able to come up with a rational response and then you label the other with a "clotted mind". Either post intelligence responses to an argument or get off the thread.

"well let me take you by the hand and run it by you again..."

Is that like in 3I want to hold your hand"?

I'm saying that many people are defending obama, even to support him ... and that many others refuse to criticize him (for fear of being labelled a racist) BECAUSE HE IS BLACK... not REGARDLESS of it.

No fear of being afraid of criticizing Obama, just look to Rush.

"Ifact i'm quite sure that if obama were white... that no one could say that opposition to him was because of "racism" and that many blacks would be FAR LESS sympathetic to him if he were white.é

But if Obama were white, how many blacks do you think would have voted for him.

"If Obama was white, those blacks at the inauguration wouldn't have been crying and going haywire. "

If Obama were white there would be no blacks at the inauguration.

"For instance did you ever hear of anyone calling Bush critics RACIST?"

Actually not, they mainy called bushidiots liars, which they were.

I think your argument has been sunk.

I think your argument has been sunk.

yes it has sunken in...

when you have the media TELLING YOU BY IMPLICATION: THAT GENDER AND RACE BASED VOTING WHERE HUGELY IMPORTANT FOR THE ELECTION... and that many people MADE RACE BASED OR GENDER BASED VOTES AS IS CLEAR BY DEDUCTION AND WHAT THE VOTERS THEMSELVES WERE POLLED TO HAVE ADMITTED.

only a mutton head would dare suggest that race had nothing to do with this election...

yes it has sunken in...

when you have the media TELLING YOU BY IMPLICATION: THAT GENDER AND RACE BASED VOTING WHERE HUGELY IMPORTANT FOR THE ELECTION... and that many people MADE RACE BASED OR GENDER BASED VOTES AS IS CLEAR BY DEDUCTION AND WHAT THE VOTERS THEMSELVES WERE POLLED TO HAVE ADMITTED.

only a mutton head would dare suggest that race had nothing to do with this election...

Yeah, yeah muttonhead. It falls to reason that like votes for like, why is that a surprise to you? You are also off the target of the main point of the argument that Obama deliberately ran for President to give votes to the Democrats.

Later. It is midnight here, the witching hour.

Edited by weareone

Yeah, yeah muttonhead. It falls to reason that like votes for like, why is that a surprise to you? You are also off the target of the main point of the argument that Obama deliberately ran for President to give votes to the Democrats.

Later. It is midnight here, the witching hour.

I wonder what kind of mind can read a headline such as: ""Women's Vote Gives Clinton Pennsylvania Win"

and still deny categorically that gender or race based voting counted for anything in this election...

yes it has sunken in...

I'm always amused when racists get upset about race-based voting. What they really want to say is "I hate niggers, and I wish those niggers wouldn't vote for a niggers."

You have long ceased fooling anyone.

I'm always amused when racists get upset about race-based voting. What they really want to say is "I hate niggers, and I wish those niggers wouldn't vote for a niggers."

You have long ceased fooling anyone.

That's alot of tough talk but we just learned yesterday a study has found that McCain supporters have low testosterone levels.

That's alot of tough talk but we just learned yesterday a study has found that McCain supporters have low testosterone levels.

I actually respect John McCain. I think he prostituted himself a bit to the loony wing of the GOP, but I guess everyone has to do that to some extent to win the nod of a major political party. But there were a couple of times when he showed that underneath it all was still the dignified and decent man. One was where he chastised that awful woman insisting Obama was an Arab and an anti-American, and the other was when he began his concession speech by admonishing his supporters and defending the President Elect. He wasn't so overcome with his own defeat (which he would have had every right to be) to not see that it was a historic day for the United States, and a turning point in its history.

do you expect us to believe that clinton wasn't favored by women? and that Obama wasn't preferred by blacks and non-whites generally?

Obvioulsy she wasn't.

50% of america is female. By your logic, she should have won.

But she didn't.

because the person who won the election wasn't white? oh thank you for validating my point.

First of all, I know you hate blacks, so please don't try to play the ol' racist stand by that you're really some sort of egalitarian.

Yes, it's historic that a black man won the presidency, just like it was historic that a Catholic won the presidency in 1960. It's sad, in a way, that such things are historic.

Do you really think I'm a moron and that I don't see that your vile filth? Do you think your attempts at be faux judicious aren't as transparent as an onion skin? Maybe there are people out there who don't see you for the pile of human wreckage you actually are, but I ain't one of em, pal.

No doubt, but the point is, the sum total 46% of american women is far greater than the sum total of all american blacks.

No doubt, but the point is, the sum total 46% of american women is far greater than the sum total of all american blacks.

Gee, it sounds like Obama would have lost if women voted along gender lines as vigorously as blacks voted along racial lines.

-k

Gee, it sounds like Obama would have lost if women voted along gender lines as vigorously as blacks voted along racial lines.

-k

He probably would have won if blacks stayed home.

Gore got somewhere in the figure of 90% of the black vote....didn't help him.

I