Poster - Benny

GostHacked

I am not the only one absolutely annoyed by Benny's one liners that derail topics all over the place. Not one of his posts actually contributed to a good debate.

**This is an official request to have Benny removed from MWL. Please. I can put Benny in ignore and I have, but holy hell, he responds with one line to EVERYTHING. Every page I look at I get 'you have benny on ignore' at least 3 times. The ignore tag is longer than 80% of his posts!!!

To the other posters here, please throw your two cents in. I am not the only one, but I will get this ball rolling to have him removed. His posts really degrade the quality of debates currently going on here and he has been a thread killer. Many do not want to deal with him. So some really good threads are killed by his LSD induced Confucionism.

I am not the only one absolutely annoyed by Benny's one liners that derail topics all over the place. Not one of his posts actually contributed to a good debate.

**This is an official request to have Benny removed from MWL. Please. I can put Benny in ignore and I have, but holy hell, he responds with one line to EVERYTHING. Every page I look at I get 'you have benny on ignore' at least 3 times. The ignore tag is longer than 80% of his posts!!!

To the other posters here, please throw your two cents in. I am not the only one, but I will get this ball rolling to have him removed. His posts really degrade the quality of debates currently going on here and he has been a thread killer. Many do not want to deal with him. So some really good threads are killed by his LSD induced Confucionism.

I think he's funny.

Couldn't you just continue to ignore him, and read/reply to the rest of the posts?

Beside me having the precious quality of concision, my one-liners are a mirror image of me not having serious partners yet.

Beside me having the precious quality of concision, my one-liners are a mirror image of me not having serious partners yet.

What? You and oleg are not yet "serious"? :lol:

Seriously, benny, you do derail threads, and that is extremely bad discussion etiquette.

If you want to address something off the topic of the thread ... open your own thread for the new topic.

That said, I don't mind a brief banter interruption, so long as you don't derail the whole thread.

And I do think a benny&oleg dedicated thread would be a hoot! :lol:

Edited by tango

LSD? Maybe He_ and I suspect it might be a SHE. Seems to be attempting to develope a new and consice form of communication... :rolleyes: Once in a while benny comes up with some gems - and other times - I don't have a clue - benny had me removed for 30 days from this forum - Would I like some old fashioned revenge and one upmanship - and see benny tossed into the dungeon at this point - even for a brief holiday? The most base part of me says yes- sheer spite says yes..wisdom says NO - who ever benny is - is yet to be found out...I suspect it's Mr. Harper himself trying to learn from the best----Is it possible - benny is the PM? :rolleyes: Anything is possible.

sooo ... how was the seal meat, benny?

Yep it could be her too...and how is that revolutinary tratorous mate doing -- wait..........benny may just be...Shelia Copps - I heard she's off her medication these days ----that's a bad joke sorry -- Sheila and her old boss should take their "Don't choke someone today pill... :lol:

Free benny - Free benny! Free benny and Conrad Black! Lets have a rally .....no forget Black - lets make benny the new cause...I am for protecting benny ----------------------------and the Black Knight... Lets go to the tower and take over the place - grab your pitch forks - THIS IS A REVOLUTION! :lol: If you are going to keep keep benny out of the virtual dungeon then we must be fair - Lord Black must also be pardoned...hear hear ------are you with me men? :lol:

Yep it could be her too...and how is that revolutinary tratorous mate doing -- wait..........benny may just be...Shelia Copps - I heard she's off her medication these days ----that's a bad joke sorry -- Sheila and her old boss should take their "Don't choke someone today pill... :lol:

Sheila rocks!

Some people ask to be choked ... BABY! :lol:

To be powerful, a mob has to understand what a veto power is.

Benny - you like a little school boy went out of your way a while back to have me removed- and I was removed...you notified the mods and stated a case - why did you bother doing that? Why did you not communicate with me and solve yours and my percieved differences? Instead you went off to get an axe and electronically had me executed - I would never do that to you - so why did you do it to me? Goes around comes arouind - now they want your head - I might just let them have it - do you understand that there is no room for cut-throats on this forum? I hope you learned your lesson - but I doubt it..you still have that dictatorial brutal streak - the same mind that the commies had who shot my fathers family - I don't forget. But I do forgive. I am going to give you a break.

There are some I am not a big fan of, but they do have at least some thought put into their posts. So I can't complain about that.
“My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.”

Jack Handy-Deep Thoughts

There is indeed nothing like a good old communist like me to wake up Canadian politics!

When the crazed Stalin wanted to be the most intelligent on the block - He did it though attrition - he stirred up the emotions and minds of the least intelligent..gathered them into a mob and had them attack the "intelligensia" - if you are stupid - and burning with ambition...and want to be seen as the brightest political star - YOU simply kill all the smart people - When Stalin got rid of his brilliant officers -this lead to the deaths of millions of common people - because there was no leadership left....I would safely say that Stalins actions killed about 20 million people......so and benny ---- your first kill was me - you percieved me as some sort of old aristocrat that should be removed - and you couped me - through the use of democracy - that is very weasilish - I have met some of the head of the Canadian communist party ..and the editor of the commie international - they want communism for everyone -----except themselves and their families - the lie and are willing to murder to achieve some sort of warped glory - YOU are nuts. So go to the mods now and tell them that I have breached protocol for getting personal and calling you a lunitic. :lol:

• Forum Admin

If you are unhappy with another forum member's contribution, the correct course of action is to put him on ignore. If you think a member is violating a forum rule, report the post and leave it to the moderators.

This thread is closed.