How Civilized Are We Today? Addendum

Sabre Rider

Would you watch blood sports if legal?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Liar. No one likes women's hockey.

There is a thing on the internet called the womens nude wrestling league - or something like that. Sometimes they wrestle in thongs, sometimes in nothing.

Or uhm, so i've heard.

Anyway, i bet people would watch it if they put it on TV.

Not me, of course, but... people.

In one murder after another, the Canal Livre TV show had an uncanny knack for being first on the scene, gathering graphic footage of the victim.

Too uncanny, say police, who are investigating the show's host, state legislator and accused drug trafficker Wallace Souza, on suspicion of commissioning at least five of the murders to boost his ratings and prove his claim that Brazil's Amazon region is awash in violent crime.

"The order to execute always came from the legislator and his son, who then alerted the TV crews to get to the scene before the police," state police intelligence chief Thomaz Vasconcelos claimed.

The killings of competing drug traffickers, he said, "appear to have been committed to get rid of his rivals and increase the audience of the TV show."

Link

Russian TV cop shows are graphic when showing car accidents and crimes of violence.

Yes people will watch it. Violence is all over the place in movies, tv shows, games, ect. The more we become desensitized to these things, the more extreme the sports and depicted violence becomes, just to give us that little more umph people crave. It's like drugs!

Personally I have never really watched or followed any sports of any kind in my life. No it would not be for me.

The world has gone to hell! There's no more respect...the world is full of cranky arses...everybody is out to take everybody else. The media and curriculum has successfully lied about history to create a brainwashed society that think they've done indians one great big favour when the boats of Europe arrived :lol:

:lol:

Here's some blood sport for yez...

...funny thing is he let her.