Israel rejects US call to halt construction of more illegal settlement

kuzadd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So mistakes made in the past can be replayed as long as the acceptable victims are done in??

That's right kuzadd. BC-2004 has also been known to pet cats backwards and doesn't pay the Girl Guides for cookies. Monster.

:rolleyes:

Edited by DogOnPorch

What a poorly titled thread.

First off, it isn't "more" land grabbing...Israel annexed east jerusalem decades ago.

Secondly, they are not illegal settlements...there are no settlements in Jerusalam....

Thirdly, the houses are bought and paid for.

Reminds me of high school history.....about when Jews were forbidden to own land...

First off, it isn't "more" land grabbing...Israel annexed east jerusalem decades ago.

Secondly, they are not illegal settlements...there are no settlements in Jerusalam....

Reminds me of high school history.....about when Jews were forbidden to own land...

Many medieval undertones re: Jews still exist.

they are illegal under international law.

reminds me of high school history.... about when they talked about nazi supporters' constant need to justify nazi crimes.

apparently this is all done for self defense.

I always questioned the "self-defense" argument. I never understood how it made Israelis safer to plop a few hundred religious-zealot-settlers in the middle of Hebron. I don't understand how Israelis are made safer by the fact that the IDF has to deploy a whole company just to protect these people from their Palestinian neighbours.

It doesn't make sense to me that enabling situations such as

to occur, brings Israelis anymore security.

The occupation is the single most bone-headed move in Israeli history, and is up there with the decision by the PLO decades ago that independence from the democratic state of Israel would be better achieved by using terrorism than civil disobedience.

It is interesting BC that you equate, particularly in the colonisation of the North America, rabidly religious people, came to a "new world" and engaging in mass slaughter of the indigenous people.

Same scenario, at least you get it.

What is the definition of insanity, oh yes, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Hey dub, you have some real admirer's here, dub this and dub that, they don't talk on topic of illegal settlements, and the fact that the annexation of Palestine is not recognized whatever, just dub, dub, dub.

a round of applause all around for you!!!

Edited by kuzadd

It is interesting BC that you equate, particularly in the colonisation of the North America, rabidly religious people, came to a "new world" and engaging in mass slaughter of the indigenous people.

Wait...it gets better. Finding the locals to be poor slave material, they imported better candidates from Africa to the American Colonies, Canada, Carib, etc. Gold and God were added to the mix to amp things up.

Hell, Israel has been downright mild in their approach.

Justifying the blatant antisemitism of those comments are we?

Is he? Or are you putting words in his mouth again?

What he seems to be saying is hatred begets more hatred, which is a truism that you could apply to both sides of the situation.

Wait...it gets better. Finding the locals to be poor slave material, they imported better candidates from Africa to the American Colonies, Canada, Carib, etc. Gold and God were added to the mix to amp things up.

Hell, Israel has been downright mild in their approach.

Does it get 'better' ? I mean if you say so.

So oppression, occupation, subjugation and denial of human rights of other human beings by people drunk on god and power in this alleged advanced enlightened time of humanity is 'downright mild"

If you say so