Even More Dastardly Deeds by the Zionist Entity

Hamas: Israel distributes libido-increasing gum in Gaza

Islamist group claims Israeli intelligence operatives transfer merchandise to Gaza dealers that increases sex drive, even encourage them to distribute them free of charge in order 'to destroy' young generation. Affair exposed after young girl chews gum, complains of bizarre side effects

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3746017,00.html

Yes Hamas is a 101% credible source for all things about the Zionist Entity

god, I love picking apart news articles, just love, love love it!

So let us look with a critical eye, at a nonsensical piece of "information"

In the headline:

"Islamist group claims"

get down a little further

A 'hamas' police spokesman???

how does anyone know he is 'hamas" ???

answer: it is not known

Are police officers in Canada, conservative, if the government in power is???

Then if the Libs in, are all the police officers Libs?

Clearly the answer is NO!

then from there the police spokesperson recounts citizen complaints, and a Palestinian drug dealer acknowledging he sold drugs that reduced inhibitions

Hmm, in Canada doesn't the police force look for dealers of drugs like that?

Ecstasy etc???

The rest of the article goes down hill from there.

lol

seriously, crap.

strawman

'The straw man fallacy occurs when a statement misrepresents or invents an opponent's view'

making this out to be a hamas statement, lol

big lie

demonizing

ridicule

no surprise the kind of people that go for this crap!

Are police officers in Canada, conservative, if the government in power is???

Then if the Libs in, are all the police officers Libs?

Clearly the answer is NO!

Are cqanadian police offers in Gaza?

Clearly the answer is no...

Ummm......kuzadd, perhaps you are ignorant of this fact, in Gaza and the west bank, the p[olice owe their allegence to then party....

then from there the police spokesperson recounts citizen complaints, and a Palestinian drug dealer acknowledging he sold drugs that reduced inhibitions

Hmm, in Canada doesn't the police force look for dealers of drugs like that?

Ecstasy etc???

yes so...? Is there a point you are struggling with?

'The straw man fallacy occurs when a statement misrepresents or invents an opponent's view'

making this out to be a hamas statement, lol

There are lots of things that are over your head eh?

I wonder if it is because all the cops are 'conservatives' we have this up take in taser deaths, yes, yes it must be that.

Conservative types are so big on law and order, shoot to kill and all!

Dam those 'harpers' in uniforms, hardee har har

think:

'Harper' (just some random one) claims US intelligence operatives transfer drugs to Quebec dealers that increases sex drive, even encourage them to distribute them free of charge in order 'to destroy' young generation. Affair exposed after young girl chews gum, complains of bizarre side effects

A Harper police spokesman in Quebec, Joe Bleu claimed Monday that US intelligence operatives are attempting to "destroy" the young generation by distributing such materials in the belle province

I can just imagine how many harper spokespersons are in Quebec

Edited by kuzadd

GAZA CITY (AFP) – Hamas suspects that Israeli intelligence services are supplying its Gaza Strip stronghold with chewing gum that boosts the sex drive in order to "corrupt the young," an official said on Tuesday.

"We have discovered two types of stimulants that were introduced into the Gaza Strip from Israeli border crossings," Hamas police spokesman Islam Shahwan told AFP.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090714/wl_mi...hamassexoffbeat

Hamas tries to detain woman walking with man

By DIAA HADID – 5 days ago

JERUSALEM (AP) — An attempt by Hamas police to detain a young woman walking with a man along the Gaza beach has raised alarms that the Islamic militant group is seeking to match its political control of the coastal territory with a strict enforcement of Islamic law.

*snip*

Hamas police spokesman Islam Shahwan denied the incident took place but said Gaza residents "must preserve our customs and Islamic traditions."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...al1F4wD99ACIIO0

:) @ kuzadd

i wonder if i can find a comment by an israeli soldier or police officer and say that it's the official statement of the israeli government.

unless you think a comment by a police officer is the official statement of a group, then fix your post Dancer.

i wonder if i can find a comment by an israeli soldier or police officer and say that it's the official statement of the israeli government.

unless you think a comment by a police officer is the official statement of a group, then fix your post Dancer.

He is an official Hamas spokesperson...google the name if you dare...

The Gaza clashes began when Hamas raided Shijaiyeh under heavy morning fog. Security forces stormed several high-rise buildings and rounded up rooftop snipers, gunmen and wounded fighters, said Islam Shahwan, a Hamas police spokesman.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/topstories/20...410464642_x.htm

"We have discovered two types of stimulants that were introduced into the Gaza Strip from Israeli border crossings," Hamas police spokesman Islam Shahwan told AFP

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/07/14/78716.html

Islam Shahwan, spokesperson for the Executive Force, reported that three of its members were shot while trying to apprehend a civilian who was breaking the law. Members of Islamic Jihad intervened, resulting in an armed clash

http://www.imemc.org/article/49699

Hamas said in a statement that the Islamic Jihad militants were ordered to hand over their weapons but failed to do so, and "we implemented the law." Hamas spokesman Islam Shahwan told reporters that a group of the Forces was tasked to arrest a gunman for firing in the air during the wedding, but the shooter's family, along with Islamic Jihad gunmen, opened fire at the Executive Forces patrol.

http://www.albawaba.com/en/news/215677

"We have discovered from investigations and interrogations that some drug addicts take Tramal in large doses and big quantities when they do not find (opiate) drugs," said Hamas police spokesman Shahwan.

http://www.alarabonline.org/english/displa...:20:32%20%C3%95

Hamas and Islam Shahwas have 101% credibility on all isues concerning the Zionist Entity

hamas has done some pretty stupid things.

it's good that you're here watching out for hamas' outrageous allegations that they're feeding their girls ecstasy gums.

by the way, are these 'alleged' lies about the gum or has it been proven in court that they're lies?

by the way, are these 'alleged' lies about the gum or has it been proven in court that they're lies?

I don't recall saying they were lies....they are allegations.

Well if you believe Hamas ( which apparently you do) and read the article you would know the answer as to whether the allegations are proven.

As far as Hamas and their allegations...all their allegations...they have the same weight. You have to be moron to take them seriously.

I mean, many here know that I am not the Israeli governments biggest fan, but really? Sex-drive increasing gum to corrupt the youth? By a country who is concerned with few things more than the possible future in which Jews are made a minority in "their" own country? It would be like Israel selling nuclear reactors to Iran.

On a side note, however, hypothetically I would not say that every police officer in Gaza or the West Bank is necessarily Hamas or Fatah. I mean, maybe that is what their membership card says, but it does not mean that they are commited to the cause. It would be like assuming that since Schindler was officially a Nazi he could not possibly of been helping Jews to escape death in the concentration camps, except he is famous because that is exactly what he was doing.

Maybe, but I was saying it was hypothetical. I am just saying that it would be a logical fallacy to assume that there are no police officers in "Palestine" who wanted to be police officers more than they did not want to be Hamas or Fatah members. I mean, kids dream of being police officers here, why should we not assume that some do there too?

Maybe, but I was saying it was hypothetical. I am just saying that it would be a logical fallacy to assume that there are no police officers in "Palestine" who wanted to be police officers more than they did not want to be Hamas or Fatah members. I mean, kids dream of being police officers here, why should we not assume that some do there too?

In Gaza, the police are a paramilitary organization under the direct control of the Hamas leadership. Many "police officers" also participate in terrorist attacks against Israel, as well as the repression of their own population and the murder of political dissenters (Fatah supporters, etc). It is possible that some members of the police force don't care much for Hamas ideology and are in the force for other reasons, but that does not negate the fact that the police force is a directly controlled tool of the Hamas movement and as such a spokesman for the police also speaks on behalf of Hamas.

This is different than the situation in many Western countries, where the police force is not under the direct control of the government, but rather many cities and regions have their own forces which retain varying levels of independence from the government. Police activities are also subject to review by an independent judiciary, which is a separate branch of government, not related to the ruling party.

Obviously, in Gaza, no such review takes place, and the paramilitary police forces are not bound by the rules of law but rather only by the directives of the Hamas leaders.

In Gaza, the police are a paramilitary organization under the direct control of the Hamas leadership. Many "police officers" also participate in terrorist attacks against Israel, as well as the repression of their own population and the murder of political dissenters (Fatah supporters, etc). It is possible that some members of the police force don't care much for Hamas ideology and are in the force for other reasons, but that does not negate the fact that the police force is a directly controlled tool of the Hamas movement and as such a spokesman for the police also speaks on behalf of Hamas.

This is different than the situation in many Western countries, where the police force is not under the direct control of the government, but rather many cities and regions have their own forces which retain varying levels of independence from the government. Police activities are also subject to review by an independent judiciary, which is a separate branch of government, not related to the ruling party.

Obviously, in Gaza, no such review takes place, and the paramilitary police forces are not bound by the rules of law but rather only by the directives of the Hamas leaders.

spoken like you got the info from Israeli propaganda sources.

this kind of talk is widely dismissed by anyone and everyone who realized the facts.

He is no more a hamas employee then all the police here are Harper employees. And are controlled tools of the Harper government.

hell he could have voted for the other party in the monitored election.

at least you acknowledge that fact, begrudgingly, however you acknowledge it

Face it, this piece was written so dummies could take the bait.

It was intended to ridicule Hamas, and yet when one really reads through the article the connection made at the beginning makes no sense to the rest of the article.

But then usually people only read headlines.

He is no more a hamas employee then all the police here are Harper employees. And are controlled tools of the Harper government.

After showing you sources from the Arab media on numerous different stories, that describe him as a Hamas spokeman, you stil think he is a simple employee?

Well if anyone suggests you are in the Hamas payroll, I will defend you. You are simply too stupid to be a spokeperson for anything other than traffic pylons.

Face it, this piece was written so dummies could take the bait.

You are inadvertantly correct. Stories like this are frequent in the Arab world. The last one I remember was that Israele agents were putting drugs in the water to make arab men impotent...another was a disease manufactured to only make arabs sick.

The stories have one purpose, to whip up righteous religious anger of gullible backwards muslims against the Jews....something which is wasted on the likes of you.

when one really reads through the article the connection made at the beginning makes no sense to the rest of the article.

Probably your poor reading ability.

hell he could have voted for the other party in the monitored election.

Holy! You have no idea do you Kuzadd. Fatah and Hamas were at war and frequently beat the living daylights out of the others supporters. And now, here you are believing that a Fatah supporter would not only be allowed to escape torture but be given a position of authority.

Good work Dancer. This has been a 2/2 moron check.

Holy! You have no idea do you Kuzadd. Fatah and Hamas were at war and frequently beat the living daylights out of the others supporters. And now, here you are believing that a Fatah supporter would not only be allowed to escape torture but be given a position of authority.

Good work Dancer. This has been a 2/2 moron check.

How's yer stomach Krusty? How about kuzadd's?

Hamas executes Fatah members.

Oh me...oh my!

:blink:

How's yer stomach Krusty? How about kuzadd's?

Hamas executes Fatah members.

Oh me...oh my!

:blink:

DOP. Are you stupid or what? That's just Hamas' way of indoctrinating their new leaders who were previously Fatah. You know, like Harper swears in former Libertards to his new cabinet.