Carter says Gaza Palestinians treated like animals

tango

When you don't agree with dub's vision of the 4th Reich...you become a waste of time. Benny will be around with the stormtroopers to arrest you...

:lol:

Haha, pretty much.

The Exodus refers to Jews leaving Egypt.

And the relevance of this is... ?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the children? <_<

Ya, those crayon bombs are really scary!

Unfortunately, you represent the attitude that many Israelis have.

It's increasingly difficult for me to have any sympathy for Israel.

A country that dehumanizes its neighbours ... well ... there's just nothing good to be said for them.

The oppressed become the oppressors.

How sad that Israelis have no greater ambitions than that.

Give me 25 pounds of paper - 10 pounds of wax from crayons and exactly three other household items and I can make an explosive that will level a house - I will not mention the names of these items for obvious reasons.

Once again, there is always more than the general population understands

As for oppressors - neither side can be called completely clean - however I do believe this.

If there is to truly be peace there will have to be a complete stoppage of rockets out of Gaza.

If there was a true will for peace from Hamas - then this could happen over night.

Not always as simple as it seems

Finally, the media battle is far more important now than ever before and the media has already chosen who they will stand behind - it is not always the complete truth that you read - yet many follow and believe without thinking.

Carter is an ass.

Borg

Give me 25 pounds of paper - 10 pounds of wax from crayons and exactly three other household items and I can make an explosive that will level a house - I will not mention the names of these items for obvious reasons.

Once again, there is always more than the general population understands

As for oppressors - neither side can be called completely clean - however I do believe this.

If there is to truly be peace there will have to be a complete stoppage of rockets out of Gaza.

If there was a true will for peace from Hamas - then this could happen over night.

Not always as simple as it seems

Finally, the media battle is far more important now than ever before and the media has already chosen who they will stand behind - it is not always the complete truth that you read - yet many follow and believe without thinking.

Carter is an ass.

Borg

Heck...kids are blowing their arms off on YouTube using Chlorine/Dry Ice---Rubbing Alcohol/Draino bombs.

Of course the Palistinians are treated like animals - Some not all Jews in Israel are racist - old school haters who still use the term "goyem" - translated means cattle - translated by Carter - "animals" - these types of jerks should not hold public office in Israel - they are trouble makers and not fit to rule - like all racists - they are overly cold and aggressive - BUT ..there is nothing wrong with being a racist as long as you do not refere to other races as being less - less than human - animals!

Of course the Palistinians are treated like animals - Some not all Jews in Israel are racist - old school haters who still use the term "goyem" - translated means cattle - translated by Carter - "animals" - these types of jerks should not hold public office in Israel - they are trouble makers and not fit to rule - like all racists - they are overly cold and aggressive - BUT ..there is nothing wrong with being a racist as long as you do not refere to other races as being less - less than human - animals!

The egregious paradox of Israelites is that they are almost all atheists and still the public face of Israel, that they are maintaining, is the one of a nation elected by God.

The egregious paradox of Israelites is that they are almost all atheists and still the public face of Israel, that they are maintaining, is the one of a nation elected by God.

A while back I asked a typical young Israeli youth --- "Do you believe in God?" - He without hesitation stated "NO - but I do believe in the state of Israel" - I was taken back a bit - like everyone else I imagined that the choosen people had a contract with GOD..and because of that covenant they were to be protected - WELL - if this kid is the bench mark of Israeli religioiusity - then I would say - that once God is out of the equation - then their is no contract that is devine - and for the rest of the delluded world - including right wing fundamentalist Christians who support Israel....have not taken notice of this minor little detail - that Israel is a secular nation and behaves in a secular manner - and to expect atheist Jews - to act in a good and kindly manner is absurd - money - land and lots of food and fun for these hedonists..that's what is important - If there is no God there is no goodness or care for anyone - in the end not even themselves.

A while back I asked a typical young Israeli youth --- "Do you believe in God?" - He without hesitation stated "NO - but I do believe in the state of Israel" - I was taken back a bit - like everyone else I imagined that the choosen people had a contract with GOD..and because of that covenant they were to be protected - WELL - if this kid is the bench mark of Israeli religioiusity - then I would say - that once God is out of the equation - then their is no contract that is devine - and for the rest of the delluded world - including right wing fundamentalist Christians who support Israel....have not taken notice of this minor little detail - that Israel is a secular nation and behaves in a secular manner - and to expect atheist Jews - to act in a good and kindly manner is absurd - money - land and lots of food and fun for these hedonists..that's what is important - If there is no God there is no goodness or care for anyone - in the end not even themselves.

The Right-wing US Christians should be very careful not to buy a Jewish idea that would present the aid they require from the US as something that they deserve to get, something that is owed only to them.